Print Thread
Hop To
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Not mine, just something I read.

I believe more and more people are starting to feel the way I do.

I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started wanting special privileges.

I never cared what color your skin was, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic, until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor, because I’ve been both, until you started calling me names for working hard to make a better life for myself.

I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different than mine, until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I’ve never cared if you didn’t like guns, until you tried to take my guns away.

Now, I care!

I’ve given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem, it’s your problem. You can still fix it, it’s not too late, but it needs to be soon.

I’m a very patient person. But I’m running out of patience. There are literally Tens of Millions of people just like me that are sick of all the Anti-American crap!

I’ve always cared about life, and all lives, but now you try to force the notion on me and other fellow citizens and patriots that certain lives matter more than others. You protest, riot, attack, burn, and loot. Your so-called “movement” has become a radical out-of-control bunch of thugs, criminals, and anarchists who are intent on destroying our Country.

The masses have had enough! America is the greatest country on Earth, and if you don’t like America then we invite you to leave. We are done caring about your misguided “feelings.”

You don’t have the right to enjoy American freedoms if you are trying to take that right away from me or other Americans.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My field where I grow my fuqks is barren, I have no fuqks left to give.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well said!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep, well said! Unfortunately, no one on our side is willing to do anything but talk or make memes. And that's not going to get crap done... All we are doing is pushing back and trying not to lose too quickly.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Sums things up.

Thanks for posting it.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
My field where I grow my fuqks is barren, I have no fuqks left to give.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fixed it for you.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Perfect

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
RIGHT There with ya bro, I giveth no chit,especially on the above truths.Its time to bring this crap to a screeching halt.

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (219DW, 1936M71, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1234, 10Glocks, 49 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,437
Posts18,489,382
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.