Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by mibowhunter
Been surfing the web for some ammo, SGAmmo came up.
Fair prices and free shipping on some stuff.
Anyone use them before ?

Thanks
You're late to the party.
SGammo is a solid, family run outfit.
About the best there is for an online ammo shop.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Anyone use them before ?

Thanks
Many times... Excellent source and great service..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by robertham1
Originally Posted by funshooter
Years ago and they treated me real good considering I am in Commyfornia

Used to use them- however they now refuse to ship ammo to CA.
Blame your state for that one...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
SG is family run and a great place to buy

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Redneck

My last order with them was when Commyfornia blocked the Internet Sales and the one Judge held that law up for a couple days.

In that time I purchased 4 cases of ammo that I really did not need just to put the middle finger to our F'ing Governor.

I think it was something like 3 days until another Judge ruled against the the 1st Judges halt to the rules.

SGAmmo shipped my order 2 or 3 days after the orders were started up and I received my 4 cases of ammo

Sportsmansguide decided that they were not going to honor my order for (2) 50 round mags for my M1A's

I got that order in with in 1 hour of the 1st Judges stay on the high cap mag law that was set at the same time as the internet ammo block.

I have not ordered anything from Sportsmans guide since they refused to accept my order for those mags.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Redneck

Yeah that’s the easy answer..

Shipping ammo to CA is easy as pie tho. So when a company uses that as a cop out it makes me think well we aren’t really all on the same team are we..? Who do you think you are punishing? You couldn’t play into Gavin Newsomes hand any better if you tried…

I rekkon CA buys a LOT of ammo. If they don’t want the revenue that’s perfectly fine and their choice.

But when I spoke to them about it they were a little smug IMO…

So if our governor becomes your next president I won’t feel sorry when he takes a big $hit on sgammo

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Anyone use them before ?

Thanks

When I buy ammo on line it's almost always SGA. Good people.

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
SG is a good outfit. It feels like he has his hands full without risking breaking some kooky law that CA has put on the books. Sometimes the risk just isn’t worth the reward in that kind of situation.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by K1500
SG is a good outfit. It feels like he has his hands full without risking breaking some kooky law that CA has put on the books. Sometimes the risk just isn’t worth the reward in that kind of situation.

It was a good outfit, no argument there. It was the only place I bought ammo and the only place I sent all my friends to. And it was a lot…

There’s no risk. Ammo simply must ship to an Ffl.

Instead of shipping to mikes home address, they ship it to mikes ffl. That’s all.

Again it’s his business his rules but a huge amount of other retailers are able to navigate that simple obstacle.

I’m just not a big fan of companies that help make things harder for our law abiding gun owners.

She's gone shootin..
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
GTG !!

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by K1500

It was a good outfit, no argument there. It was the only place I bought ammo and the only place I sent all my friends to. And it was a lot…

There’s no risk. Ammo simply must ship to an Ffl.

Instead of shipping to mikes home address, they ship it to mikes ffl. That’s all.

Again it’s his business his rules but a huge amount of other retailers are able to navigate that simple obstacle.

I’m just not a big fan of companies that help make things harder for our law abiding gun owners.

If this is the case then I am glad that they stopped sending ammo to Commyfornia.why is it the sellers fault for making it hard on people to purchase their stuff.

Why is it not Commyfornia's Gooberments fault for all of this crap.

Ammo is Ammo it does not shoot it self and if it did with out a barrel it would just be a mini grenade that would go pop. The brass would be the dangerous part and not the slug.

you can not put the blame on a store when it is the Googerments creation that caused them to stop sending into that particular Start.

It is totally STUPID for a seller to be required to send Ammo to an FFL to be sold in a State.

How did you feel when they wanted to limit ammo sales to 50 rounds a month.

When I went to the range I would pop off around 2000 rounds a day and that did not include my girl she would go threw 1000+ her self and if we took anyone with us they would spend a lot of rounds.

If I was limited to 50 rounds a month ya maybe I would be able to go shot once in my life time the way we did before I stopped going.

I have stopped reading the new laws in this F'ed up State because my hope in the very near future I will not be bound by them nd still be a legal Citizen.

By the way my favorite gun shop where I spent a gob of money at refused to have a custom built rifle sent to them for me from an out of state manufacturer because they would not make any money off of it.

What do you think that they would do with ammo shipped in from someone else. Ammo that they them selves sale in their stores.

Ya they will accept the shipment for ya ya right.

Go ahead and blame the store and not the ones that created the BS laws blocking them

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Funshooter that was a nice rant but it was mostly irrelevant.

I didn’t say it was their fault, I allowed it is certainly their choice.
And they made it…cool. I am more than happy to no longer send my money their way just as they seem happy to not want or need it.

Sorry your Ffl sucks. Mine transfers ammo like a mad dog and makes a lot of money off those transfers.

You’re right about one thing tho..is the “goobermints” fault. And I guess me and you elected them so F me and you right..

She's gone shootin..
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
A really good bunch to buy ammo from. You can shop for the best price by the cost per round. I’ve also found premium defensive ammo and hunting ammo there.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Funshooter that was a nice rant but it was mostly irrelevant.

I didn’t say it was their fault, I allowed it is certainly their choice.
And they made it…cool. I am more than happy to no longer send my money their way just as they seem happy to not want or need it.

Sorry your Ffl sucks. Mine transfers ammo like a mad dog and makes a lot of money off those transfers.

You’re right about one thing tho..is the “goobermints” fault. And I guess me and you elected them so F me and you right..

My favorite gun shop really pissed me off when they refused to do the FFL transfer for me.

Everyone in the Corporation new my name because of the money I dumped in their stores across So. Cal. back when we had disposable money to basically burn.

They delayed me getting my Rifle for over 2 months before I got fed up with their games and looked for another FFL to do the transfer.

I found a Pawn Shop ran by the Police to catch thieves to get my rifle built in New York transferred to Commyfornia. what irony.

I went back into that gun store Turners Outdoorsman one time after that and walked out never to go back because of the way they handled my transfer or lack there of.

Way before the laws went into place I asked them If I was going to place a very large order of ammo could I have it sent to their store and pick it up.

They told me why should they do that for me when I cold just purchase the ammo from them.

They answered my question about 10 or 15 years before the laws were changed.

Guys like me are probably the ones that got the Gooberment to make these BS laws because I went from purchasing firearms to purchasing ammo.

I would get 10 to 15 cases shipped to me a week because we went shooting every weekend.

I was and probably still am placed on a Federal Gooberment watch list because of what I purchased and how fast I purchased everything.

I once made special order with Turners Outdoorsman I took 2 years to get it and when I finally got my item drosed I walked out with 10 rifles and a handgun with 2 on hold because we can only purchase 1 every 30 days.
I wear being put on that Gooberment list as a badge of honor.

And Turners Outdoorsman can go screw them selves as far as I am concerned.
So can the Gooberment.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Yup, they be solid!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yes, I have several times no problems.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dude270
SG is family run and a great place to buy

Agree

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good folks

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They're good to go. I've used them and got what they said how they said it.

Bb

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,043
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.