Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Hello everyone,

I am in the market for a stainless steel rifle chambered in 6.5 CM. My ideal rifle would be an Browning X Bolt but I am open to other options. I like Brownings, Kimbers, Winchesters, Rugers, Sakos, .... that kind of thing.

Looking for a standard weight or maybe light weight rifle.

Stainless is a must. Wood or carbon a plus. Hunting style rifle, not a TAC/bench gun.

I am not after an entry level rifle. ie American, Axis, etc. After I have my fun with it, the rifle will be passed down to one of my children.

I know there are lots to be had new, just thought I'd throw it out there before going that route incase someone had one sitting lonely in the back of their safe.

Let me know what you have and happy shooting!

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same... President Ronald Reagan
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Christensen arms Mesa 6.5cm maybe?

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bamagun01
Christensen arms Mesa 6.5cm maybe?

Maybe...PM sent!

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same... President Ronald Reagan
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Bump it to the top. Still searching!

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Last time up before I give it a rest for a bit.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tikka T3X?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Howa 1500?

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Pms incoming. And bump her up

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Howa 1500?
Yeah maybe, I tried to pm you but I think that your box is full. Plz PM me the details. Thank you!

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Thank you for everyone who responded, contributed and sent me in the right direction. I was able to procure a nice Kimber 84m. Good looking out and it speaks volumes for the good people of this forum.

With that said, if anyone happens along a Stainless X Bolt I'd be all ears.

Happy shooting,

Aaron

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,798 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,968
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.