Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
In case you needed another reason to not support BHA, they gave the little pasty dough ball an award.

Finally, Buzz Hettick of Laramie, Wyoming, received the Mike Beagle-Chairman’s Award. Named after a BHA founder, it is given to an individual who shows outstanding effort on behalf of BHA.

“Buzz epitomizes action,” said Land Tawney, BHA president and CEO. “He is the ‘man in the arena’ Theodore Roosevelt spoke of – figuratively, if not literally. From the backcountry to the state legislature and everywhere in between, you can always count on Buzz.

“It’s fitting that Buzz Hettick has been awarded the Mike Beagle-Chairman’s Award for his unwavering efforts to help found our Wyoming Chapter, increase hunter access, and stand up for healthy habitat,” Tawney concluded. “Wyoming and America are better places because of his work. Be more like Buzz!

The end is real rich. Land Tawney wants you all to be narcissistic f&cking @ssholes.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Here is buzz’s good friend, mentor and head of BHA

This man is evil and buzz parrots his talking points

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/live/U5zfh_DrQW0?feature=share[/video]

J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
Wow. Couple of well prepared hard hitting journalist conducting this interview. Wafj. Busse always signs up for the tough ones.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
So you all hate BHA yet besides gripe on a faux hunting forum, what have any of you mouth breathers done, right or wrong to ensure hunting has a place in the future?

Liebika is always around as the pathological liar that he is and yet does nothing. Even Whiskey Burns sees this.

How many of you testified in Helena on bad sportsman bills this session?

BHA was there every day.

Maybe besides griping on faux hunting forum you should be sending BHA and the like money and let them keep doing the heavy lifting for you.

J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
Dear Bryan Clark - next time the person interviewing you gives you the questions to ask, go ahead and write them down. Then you will not sit there staring into space looking like an even bigger moron than you are.

Has busse ever had a debate with a competent supporter of the 2nd ammendment?

Can you imagine all the fun awarding winning buzz and busse have had together over the years at pint nights and rendezvous'.?

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by losttrail60
So you all hate BHA yet besides gripe on a faux hunting forum, what have any of you mouth breathers done, right or wrong to ensure hunting has a place in the future?

Liebika is always around as the pathological liar that he is and yet does nothing. Even Whiskey Burns sees this.

BHA was there every day.

Maybe besides griping on faux hunting forum you should be sending BHA and the like money and let them keep doing the heavy lifting for you.

Good ol callnum on his soap box preaching to you all.. I wonder why ric won’t zap your sock puppet losttrail60?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J

BHA was there every day.

Land Tawney is a Democratic and helped the crooked senile old man Joe Biden become president. The current president and his administration is the worst we have had....ever. The economy, southern border, identity politics....they are doing incalculable damage to our country. Land Tawney helped get Biden elected + Land Tawney in charge of BHA = I hate BHA. That simple. (actually, more reasons to not like bha but I don't have time to list them all) I don't care that "they do some good things", they have appearances to keep up, they have to appear to be doing something. Screw them and their appearances.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
White people fugk everything up.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

BHA was there every day.

If you like them then they suck 100%.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Buzzy!

My Hero! laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Lol. Caldumb had to employ his pathetic non hunting sock puppet

BHA put a to their resources and members' money into endorsing an anti hunting anti gun convicted ecoterrorist To head BLM and A drunk, with 2 DWI's, zero work experience, other than trying to ban all firearms , to run the dept of interior. Google her recent testimony before congress this past month

BHA has donated ZERO dollars to hunting seasons being banned out west. Complete fraud to enrich the grifters like the pot bellied ginger Land Tawney

clown show. Don't listen to Buzzy and caldumbs constant lies. 5 minutes on google tells you everything you need to know about BHA and its grift

Donate to safari club, RMEF, mule deer foundation.....

BHA was there every day.

Last edited by ribka; 04/30/23.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hip hip hooray!

oink oink

Hip hip hooray!

oink oink

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐖🐖🐖

LOL!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Hey cal dumb. Listen to what the founder of BHA says about gun owning Americans and sportsmen. Pathetic lying POS. lol

BHA was there every day.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

BHA was there every day.

Show us on the doll where jaguartx touched you

Roflmao

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by JohnGlenn

BHA was there every day.

Land Tawney is a Democratic and helped the crooked senile old man Joe Biden become president. The current president and his administration is the worst we have had....ever. The economy, southern border, identity politics....they are doing incalculable damage to our country. Land Tawney helped get Biden elected + Land Tawney in charge of BHA = I hate BHA. That simple. (actually, more reasons to not like bha but I don't have time to list them all) I don't care that "they do some good things", they have appearances to keep up, they have to appear to be doing something. Screw them and their appearances.

So nothing, you have done nothing. Figured.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by ribka
Hey cal dumb. Listen to what the founder of BHA says about gun owning Americans and sportsmen. Pathetic lying POS. lol

BHA was there every day.

What bills did you testify on liebka? I would like to look up your testimony.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Callnum sounds like the wife of a disgraced crooked politician.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
I received a State conservation award for my Eagle Scout project restoring stream bank habit. for trout. Ive been building duck boxes over 30 years, planting bitter brush in burn areas over 20 years for mule deer, planting CRP for game birds, donating time to ranchers helping repair fences run over by elk, donating hunts to disabled vets

Ive testified in Washington state many many times , Idaho, Wisconsin before game commissions

I didn't make a cent like the giant grift organization BHA

I actually do positives for conservation other than running my mouth and creating a web site to say how wonderful I am demanding money like Buzzy and pot bellied Tawney and penis head Busse writing emails and grifting my BHA members while throwing millions into gun ban legislation and doing NOTHING to protect HUNTING AND FISHING

Originally Posted by ribka

BHA was there every day.

What bills did you testify on liebka? I would like to look up your testimony.

Last edited by ribka; 04/30/23.
J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by JohnGlenn

BHA was there every day.

So nothing, you have done nothing. Figured.

I am providing a valuable public service to this forum. Thanks for helping me spread the word. Much appreciated.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Im listening to BHA Busse stating that there are no background checks on guns and that all semi autos should be banned and every gun owner should be issued a govt license and that the NRA is killing school children

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (25aught6, 1minute, 16penny, 1badf350, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 2,205 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,908
Posts18,498,231
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.