Campfire Tracker
O

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
The Poles are buying a lot of military hardware from South Korea or they are buying the manufacturing rights from South Korea so that they can build the hardware themselves.

Don't forget that the USSR invaded Poland in 1939 at the same time the Nazi Germans did. The Russian killed thousands of Poles, forced a Communist Government on them after the Nazis were defeated, and had troops stationed there until the USSR collapsed. I'd bet that the Poles know how Russians operate as well as anyone and knowing what they know, they've thrown their lot in with Western Europe.

The Poles didn't like the Russians during the cold war, and still don't.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The Poles are buying a lot of military hardware from South Korea or they are buying the manufacturing rights from South Korea so that they can build the hardware themselves.

Don't forget that the USSR invaded Poland in 1939 at the same time the Nazi Germans did. The Russian killed thousands of Poles, forced a Communist Government on them after the Nazis were defeated, and had troops stationed there until the USSR collapsed. I'd bet that the Poles know how Russians operate as well as anyone and knowing what they know, they've thrown their lot in with Western Europe.
All of the "Useful Idiots" in this thread and elsewhere, are eager to point out that Ukraine is corrupt, the leadership is corrupt, etc.

Here is a Pole's experience with Soviet-inspired corruption.
It's very telling.

Soviet “culture” breeds corruption. Russian influence breeds corruption as well. Ukraine was always (I mean since the fall of the communism) under heavy Russian influence. It takes decades to change that culture as we learned in Poland. It’s been over 30 years since the Iron Curtain fell and it’s only now when Poland is getting (not completely yet) corruption free. It’s still project in the making. Huge improvement though since 1989. So, expecting Ukraine to become corruption free overnight is…just naive. It will take 30-40 years for them (with a lot of HARD work) to turn things around. Russia lost its sister country. I still can’t understand this invasion, but what I know is that Ukraine will join the group of the countries messed up by Russia. They will hate Russia and Russians just like the Balts, Poles or Finns do. They will position themselves with Europe and away from Moscow no matter how this war will end. This is just the beginning. Very painful one, but not that surprising, since they are sharing the border with Russian barbarians.

Nice job Putin.
You sorry, dumb ass.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by plumbum

The Poles don't give a fùck you dummy.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
The only one’s winning are the arms manufacturers and the politicians they are paying off.
Of course the taxpayers are paying the bills. Hasbeen
China is winning too. Russia is being weakened and the US is using up its munitions to make that happen. China will waltz right into Taiwan with no one to stop them

Go over and d defend Taiwan fat boomer. Oh, you're too much of a coward and want other Americans to send their sons to fight and die for you in a war that doesn't concern the US
Hate to tell you you drug addled boomer, but I'm younger than you

It's a bot. That's why it called everyone who disagrees with it "boomer".

It seems like a Russian expat who knows better than to move back to Russia, but cheers the demise of the USA.

Last edited by plumbum; 05/01/23.
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Jim,
You're letting your ignorance show.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Jim,
But you did it first …… twice

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Jim,
But you did it first …… twice

When's the last time you've had an original, constructive thought?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
They don't.

Why would they? They know they aren't "next". They know they don't your president to shut the gas off.

Geezus you redistributionist types are dense.

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

I don’t think the Germans either since we ain’t talkin Lincoln you’d Probly agree with me on this🤣

Last edited by earlybrd; 05/01/23.
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
They don't.

Why would they? They know they aren't "next". They know they don't your president to shut the gas off.

And that's where you're wrong.
For how many years did Russia occupy Poland?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
[quote=Jim_Conrad]They don't.

For how many years did Russia occupy Poland?[/quote

Oh gee...how many millions of Ukrainians did the Holodomor kill?

Seems like they were getting along fine until your pals Biden and Obama fugged it up.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by rainshot
The end is inevitable. It's just a matter of time and how much punishment the Zelenskyy regime is willing to endure. It could've ended the first day and at any time up to present. The Biden administration is willing to sacrifice all of Ukraine in order to protect their malfeasance.

Zelinsky will fight to the last man.... as long as our tax dollars keep flowing his way.

As long as his own pockets keep getting padded, and the agenda keeps being pushed, Zelinsky will happily fight to the last Ukrainian..... because he doesn't give a schidt about Ukrainians. He's not Ukrainian.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Russia lost its sister country. I still can’t understand this invasion, but what I know is that Ukraine will join the group of the countries messed up by Russia. They will hate Russia and Russians just like the Balts, Poles or Finns do. They will position themselves with Europe and away from Moscow no matter how this war will end. This is just the beginning. Very painful one, but not that surprising, since they are sharing the border with Russian barbarians.
Russia will rule the Ukraine with an iron fist, just like every other country made up of outlaws is ruled.

Politics is War by Other Means
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

You're a seriously dumb ass.
Thank you for your participation, though.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Stophel
As long as his own pockets keep getting padded, and the agenda keeps being pushed, Zelinsky will happily fight to the last Ukrainian..... because he doesn't give a schidt about Ukrainians. He's not Ukrainian.
What is he?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You're a seriously dumb ass.
Thank you for your participation, though.
Poles (the people, if not the politicians) aren't all onboard with this war.
https://english.almayadeen.net/news...and-involvement-in-ukraine-war-in-warsaw

Politics is War by Other Means
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Seems like they were getting along fine until your pals Biden and Obama fugged it up.
Your head is so deep up your ass, daylight is only dream.
Seriously man.
You should read more and type less.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calvin
Russia’s biggest threat is China. Russia has what China needs in the way of fuel and food.

Agreed. Russia and China are allies of convenience. I doubt that they give one single schidt about each other. China will turn on Russia (and everyone else) when the time is right.

Another reason that the us Government should have welcomed Russia with open arms as brothers when the wall fell... but noooo. They increasingly continued to push them away.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Your head is so deep up your ass, daylight is only dream.
Seriously man.
You should read more and type less.
Read more Chuck Todd and Biden Press Co?

Fugg yourself!

I am MAGA.
Page 6 of 150 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,346 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,031
Posts18,500,564
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.