Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 150 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 149 150
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Stophel
As long as his own pockets keep getting padded, and the agenda keeps being pushed, Zelinsky will happily fight to the last Ukrainian..... because he doesn't give a schidt about Ukrainians. He's not Ukrainian.
What is he?

Surprise, surprise, he's a member of the Chosen Tribe.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
[quote=Jim_Conrad]They don't.

Why would they? They know they aren't "next". They know they don't your president to shut the gas off.

Geezus you redistributionist types are dense.

And that's where you're wrong.
For how many years did Russia occupy Poland?[/quote

Oh gee...how many millions of Ukrainians did the Holodomor kill?

Seems like they were getting along fine until your pals Biden and Obama fugged it up.
Your head is so deep up your ass, daylight is only dream.
Seriously man.
You should read more and type less.
Read more Chuck Todd and Biden Press Co?

Fugg yourself!
Originally Posted by Calvin
Russia’s biggest threat is China. Russia has what China needs in the way of fuel and food.

Agreed. Russia and China are allies of convenience. I doubt that they give one single schidt about each other. China will turn on Russia (and everyone else) when the time is right.

Another reason that the us Government should have welcomed Russia with open arms as brothers when the wall fell... but noooo. They increasingly continued to push them away.

What are the Chinese going to do with the world once they get it?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Why would they? They know they aren't "next". They know they don't your president to shut the gas off.

Seems like they were getting along fine until your pals Biden and Obama fugged it up.
Seriously man.

Fugg yourself!
Russia’s biggest threat is China. Russia has what China needs in the way of fuel and food.

Agreed. Russia and China are allies of convenience. I doubt that they give one single schidt about each other. China will turn on Russia (and everyone else) when the time is right.

Another reason that the us Government should have welcomed Russia with open arms as brothers when the wall fell... but noooo. They increasingly continued to push them away.

Increase their wealth

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bugger

Seriously man.

Fugg yourself!

Increase their wealth

There aren't enough Koreans to run things.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If multiple accounts from various sources are accurate there's been large scale missile attacks on Ukraine and Russia sent a large flight of TU-95s over.

Of course, there's always the possibility of the reports being false and are being spread in order to give NATO justification to become further involved in the conflict.

I guess we'll see.

Any update on this?

The same morons who bought fully into Covid scam, like plum dumb and Antelope sniper, and received multiple jabs are the exact same ones on here parroting the globalist Dems' war mongering. Every uketard poster was also an ignorant covtard

This how weak minded and dumb they are

From what I've seen, AS is one of the two or three smartest guys on this forum. IIRC, he's a scientist of some sort. Weak-minded is when you have to substitute name-calling for actual argument. wink

Tarquin
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tarquin
If multiple accounts from various sources are accurate there's been large scale missile attacks on Ukraine and Russia sent a large flight of TU-95s over.

Of course, there's always the possibility of the reports being false and are being spread in order to give NATO justification to become further involved in the conflict.

I guess we'll see.

Any update on this?

The same morons who bought fully into Covid scam, like plum dumb and Antelope sniper, and received multiple jabs are the exact same ones on here parroting the globalist Dems' war mongering. Every uketard poster was also an ignorant covtard

From what I've seen, AS is one of the two or three smartest guys on this forum. IIRC, he's a scientist of some sort. Weak-minded is when you have to substitute name-calling for actual argument. wink
You don’t see schidt then. GFY

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I guess we'll see.

Any update on this?

You don’t see schidt then. GFY

See?

I fugging told you Biden won.

I am MAGA.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
It's true that there's tension between Russia and Poland. But anyone who thinks that Poland and Ukraine are big buddies is very mistaken. My opinion, Poland is only involved because they plan on taking a piece of Ukraine when it all boils down and Ukraine is divided up. The borders which divide up the European countries have been fluid forever,...most recently in Yugoslavia.

Anyway,....dead people in Poland, courtesy of Ukraine,..and not all that long ago.

https://www.thefirstnews.com/articl...-ago-today-and-lasted-for-two-years-6714

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Ukranians have long been known for having particularly foul dispositions among their neighboring Europeans. A smattering of Ukranians have responded to some of my tweets on Twitter. On the whole, they seem as dumb as rocks. When you think about it, they must not be too bright to find themselves in the situation they're it.

"Hey! we're right next door to Russia and there's some ethnic Russians living in southeast Ukraine! Let's go kill 'em".

As Dr. Phil would say, "How is that working out for you?"

The last news I heard from my extended in law family in Poland, the Polish people are getting pretty weary of all the Ukranian refugees who have taken up residence in Poland. I strongly suspect that Poland will run them all off as soon as things cool down over there.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Basically, everybody in the general vicinity of Ukraine considers Ukranians to be particularly nasty Russians. They've never been able to get along with anybody.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ukranians have long been known for having particularly foul dispositions among their neighboring Europeans. A smattering of Ukranians have responded to some of my tweets on Twitter. .

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
The Poles are buying a lot of military hardware from South Korea or they are buying the manufacturing rights from South Korea so that they can build the hardware themselves.

Don't forget that the USSR invaded Poland in 1939 at the same time the Nazi Germans did. The Russian killed thousands of Poles, forced a Communist Government on them after the Nazis were defeated, and had troops stationed there until the USSR collapsed. I'd bet that the Poles know how Russians operate as well as anyone and knowing what they know, they've thrown their lot in with Western Europe.

The Poles didn't like the Russians during the cold war, and still don't.

The Poles don't give a fùck you dummy.

Jim,
You're letting your ignorance show.

It's pretty much on constant display, isn't it? laugh

Tarquin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Jim, I'm surprised you'd stoop to dishonest tactics.

You're a better man than this.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
The Poles are buying a lot of military hardware from South Korea or they are buying the manufacturing rights from South Korea so that they can build the hardware themselves.

Don't forget that the USSR invaded Poland in 1939 at the same time the Nazi Germans did. The Russian killed thousands of Poles, forced a Communist Government on them after the Nazis were defeated, and had troops stationed there until the USSR collapsed. I'd bet that the Poles know how Russians operate as well as anyone and knowing what they know, they've thrown their lot in with Western Europe.

The Poles didn't like the Russians during the cold war, and still don't.

The Poles don't give a fùck you dummy.

Jim,
You're letting your ignorance show.

It's pretty much on constant display, isn't it? laugh

I wish it wasn't.

Jim's a good man.

We just disagree on this one subject.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/01/23.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Jim, I'm surprised you'd stoop to dishonest tactics.

You're a better man than this.

Dishonest?

You are joking?

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
As long as his own pockets keep getting padded, and the agenda keeps being pushed, Zelinsky will happily fight to the last Ukrainian..... because he doesn't give a schidt about Ukrainians. He's not Ukrainian.
What is he?

Surprise, surprise, he's a member of the Chosen Tribe.
Ah.

He was born in Israel?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
lol. Tarqueen, Someone who believed the Covid scam, and the jab that never worked and killed thousands is a scientist?

BTW Zelensky's is khkhol and yet his native tongue is Russian. He can barely speak Ukrainian. I wonder how many on here even know this when he speaks?

I m sure the scientist and great antelope hunter knows this if he can find Ukraine on a world map.

I guess we'll see.

Any update on this?

Last edited by ribka; 05/01/23.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
It's true that there's tension between Russia and Poland. But anyone who thinks that Poland and Ukraine are big buddies is very mistaken.

Who here, besides you (above), have ever said that they were?

Anyway,....dead people in Poland, courtesy of Ukraine,..and not all that long ago.

https://www.thefirstnews.com/articl...-ago-today-and-lasted-for-two-years-6714

76 YEARS AGO FER CHRISSAKES

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Looks like Russia's growin some mushrooms.

Page 7 of 150 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1Akshooter, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,900
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.