Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
I heard today that Colin Allred (D) Dallas, will be running against Ted Cruz at his next reelection for senator.
Cruz has to be one of the least likeable candidates I've ever voted for. I have a suspicion that ol' Ted will be getting his clock cleaned. Allred isn't Beto (Francis) O'Rourke and doesn't come across as a flaming liberal that's out of touch expecting unicorns and butterflies.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I imagine the name "Allred" is very fitting for this Demoncrat!

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
FU and all DemoRATS!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I heard today that Colin Allred (D) Dallas, will be running against Ted Cruz at his next reelection for senator.
Cruz has to be one of the least likeable candidates I've ever voted for. I have a suspicion that ol' Ted will be getting his clock cleaned. Allred isn't Beto (Francis) O'Rourke and doesn't come across as a flaming liberal that's out of touch expecting unicorns and butterflies.

Allred is a Dallas Democrat - 'nuff said.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by gsganzer

Allred is a BLM cuck..

Good luck with that.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Cruz has been a huge disappointment

He has done nothing other than fleeing to Mexico during winter power outage

Is his kahunty daughter still blasting him and conservative on social media??!

Christ he can’t even control his snotty little brat

Cruz the coward really dropped the ball the first two years of trumps presidency . Could not even get rid of Obamacare and never even tried

He was awol during covid. Now he spends more energy on Ukraine than Texas. Just a booger eater

Last edited by ribka; 05/01/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka

Cruz the coward really dropped the ball the first two years of trumps presidency . Could not even get rid of Obamacare and never even tried

He was awol during covid. Now he spends more energy on Ukraine than Texas. Just a booger eater

Says the dood from Seattle.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Just stay up there and enjoy the destruction of your cities and leave the rest of the country alone.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Allred is a leftist democrat. I have been disappointed by Cruz but not enough to replace him, never with a democrat. Cornyn must go but getting the GOP to let go of his sorry ass is nigh on to impossible.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rainshot
Allred is a leftist democrat. I have been disappointed by Cruz but not enough to replace him, never with a democrat. Cornyn must go but getting the GOP to let go of his sorry ass is nigh on to impossible.

^^^This^^^

TC ain’t gonna get beat by another Libertard.
I was pissed when he didn’t support Trump. But he’s still better than any POS DemoRat “opponent” they run up against him.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Still will vote for Cruz no matter who runs and no matter what folks make up to smear him.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Still will vote for Cruz no matter who runs and no matter what folks make up to smear him.
I can tell he's doing something right by who hates him the most.

Last edited by reivertom; 05/01/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by reivertom
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I can tell he's doing something right by who hates him the most.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reivertom

Just stay up there and enjoy the destruction of your cities and leave the rest of the country alone.

That's right, fight amongst ourselves. playing right into the DNC's hand.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by rainshot
My understanding is that Cornyn has said he will not run for another term. I would like very much to replace him with a good Republican, but I'm not sure who would be interested in running for his spot. Current Lt. Governor Dan Patrick would be an excellent choice, IMO. Maybe Gov. Gregg Abbott? My congressman, Randy Weber, would be a very good candidate for the senate, but I would hate to loose him as my congressman.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I believe, allegedly, Cruz's wife is or was, a senior executive or partner in Goldman Sachs,, one of the biggest bank/dealmakers, investment houses in teh world... curious....

Last edited by jameister; 05/01/23.

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or misunderstanding."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I live in Allred’s district. It is an old blue collar district heavily populated by Vietnamese, Mexicans, and blacks.

First and foremost, he is Nancy Pelosi’s boy. And I use the word “boy” with the most demeaning intent.

He is also a liar. His predecessor, Republican Pete Sessions, had spent years working to get a VA hospital established using the closed down Garland Memorial Hospital (subsequently a part of the Baylor system). Sessions had the hospital 99% approved when he lost to Allred. The approval process was completed shortly after Allred took office and of course he claimed that it was through his hard work that a new VA hospital was opened. Total misrepresentation. Furthermore, the hospital opened during Covid. It was nothing more than the emergency room and it treated only veterans with COVID. I live a couple of miles from this hospital. I drove by the hospital several times to count the number of cars in the parking lot - never more than 2 cars at the hospital. Quite the hospital, eh? But the local media gave Allred a total pass on his misrepresentation.

He is a political animal that has gotten into office with his lips firmly planted against Pelosi’s a**.

What a POS.

Adventure is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Regardless, there’s no way in hell I’d vote for a Democrat!!!

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by jameister
I believe, allegedly, Cruz's wife is or was, a senior executive or partner in Goldman Sachs,, one of the biggest bank/dealmakers, investment houses in teh world... curious....

Goldman Sachs financed him when he entered politics.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1OntarioJim, 1minute, 01Foreman400, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,568
Posts18,491,847
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.