Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Bristoe

looks like UPAB 1500 V glider bomb.

That big Spring Ukrainian offensive that the Pentagon and Zelesnskiy have been touting the past 6 months sure is going swell for the uko nazis. lol

The Ukranian offensive went far enough to hit a fuel depot in Sevastopol in Crimea. Then it just kind of set there.

Ukraine is losing over a 1000 men a day and many western weapons systems, ammunition and western weapons storage facilities, leadership HQ’s housing officers and experienced macOS and a large rail road depot in east essential for transporting supplies was obliterated this past week with glide bombs and hyper sonic missiles. Russia has thousands of FAB 500 bombs they are retrofitting with guidance systems wing kits to make them more accurate

THE LAST of the IMO Nazi aa defense systems were knocked out by drones and missiles and the Russia Air Force began bombing fortified positions with their glide bombs

Need to send 🇵🇱, 🇷🇴, 🇱🇹,.... or Ukrainian military will collapse. 😔

Fu ck the Nazi's with missiles, every last one of them need to be "exploded"

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
lol. Tarqueen, Someone who believed the Covid scam, and the jab that never worked and killed thousands is a scientist?

BTW Zelensky's is khkhol and yet his native tongue is Russian. He can barely speak Ukrainian. I wonder how many on here even know this when he speaks?

I m sure the scientist and great antelope hunter knows this if he can find Ukraine on a world map.

from what I've seen on here since the start of the scamdemic and into this Nukezi war is that this antelope feller has all the classic symptoms of either a severely indoctrinated (read lobotomized) individual, everything he posts is text book brainwashed material ..... or .... letter boy operative ........

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
[quote=Jim_Conrad]They don't.

Why would they? They know they aren't "next". They know they don't your president to shut the gas off.

Geezus you redistributionist types are dense.

And that's where you're wrong.
For how many years did Russia occupy Poland?[/quote

Oh gee...how many millions of Ukrainians did the Holodomor kill?

Seems like they were getting along fine until your pals Biden and Obama fugged it up.

Jim, I'm surprised you'd stoop to dishonest tactics.

You're a better man than this.

Dishonest?

You are joking?

You accused me of being pals with Biden and Obama, and only the very unobservant or the very stupid would not know that is not true.

I never pegged you as the low IQ type, so that leaves dishonest.

Oh sure...project dishonesty at me.

You were super excited about the last mega transfer of wealth in this country...and by all accounts are super excited about the current one.

While claiming to be "conservative".

GMAFB.

You need to pay closer attention before you cast aspersion upon others.

I'm not conservative, I'm libertarian. Nor am I "super excited" about "mega transfers of wealth" to Ukraine. I see it's in America's best interest to blunt the expansionary ambitions of an aggressive Russia. A strong, belligerent Russia's is not in the best interest of America, and if we can bleed Russia to the point they crawl back under their rock and no longer pose a conventional threat to the Western world for a few decades, while another country provided the blood, and we provide some of our old equipment, and a few billion dollar, I'll take that deal.

In the process we get a reinvigorated NATO, with the other member nations increasing their military spending going forward.

As for this war, to those of us who spent time in the business, it's no surprise. It was always going to happen. It wasn't a matter of if, but when, how many of the Soviet Era strategic choke points they recapture, and if they stop there or, or are stopped before they recapture all of them, many of which are in NATO held territory.

Russia's an expansionary nation. It always has been.

Since 1945 we've engaged in no less than the 63 following proxy wars against the Russians/Soviets and/or the puppet states, most of which you've probably never heard of, and many you probably can't find on a map. That's ok, men such as myself volunteered and gave a portion of our lives to the study and practice of war wouldn't have to.

Here's the list:

Chinese Civil War
1946 Iranian Crisis
Greek Civil War
First Indochina War, 1946-1954
Paraguayan Civil War
Malayan Emergency
Korean War
Mau Mau Uprising, Kenya
Vietnam War
First Taiwan Strait Crisis 1954-1955
Second Taiwan Crisis 1958
Lebanon Crisis 1958
Nicaragua
El Salvador
Guatemala
Congo Crisis
Eritrean War of Independence 1961-1991
North Yemen Civil War 1962-1970
Dhofar Rebellion 1962-1976
Sarawak Insurgency, Malaya, 1962-1990
Aden Emergency 1963-1967
Dominican Civil War 1965
Chadian Civil War 1965-1979
Communist Insurgency in Thailand 1965-1983
Bolivian Campaign 1966-1967
Korean DMZ Conflict 1966-1969
South African Border War 1966-1990
Years of Lead, Italy, 1968-1982
Communist Insurgency Malaysia 1968-1989
Operation Condor 1968-1989, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay, and Uruguay.
Al-Wadiah War, Yemen and Saudi Arabia, 1969.
Bangladesh War of Liberation, 1971
Yemenite War of 1972
Angolan Civil War 1974-2002
Ethiopian Civil War 1974-1991
Uprising in East Timor, Indonesia, 1975-1999
Shaba 1, Zaire/Congo, 1977
Ogaden War Ethiopia/Somalia, 1977-1978
Cambodian-Vietnamese War, 1977-1991
Mozambican Civil War, 1977-1982
Chittagong Hill Conflict, Bangladesh, 1977-1997
Shaba II, Congo/Zaire 1978
Uganda-Tanzian War 1978-1979
UDF Rebellion, 1978-1982, Yemen
Chadian-Libyan Conflict 1978-1987
Yemenite War 1979
Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, 1979-1989
Ethiopian-Somali Border War, 1982
Thai-Laotian Border War, 1987-1988
Afghan Civil War 1989-1992
Insurgency in Laos, 1975-2008
Georgian Civil War 1991-1993
Yugoslav Wars, 1991-2001
Syrian Civil War in Lebanon 2012-2017

Israeli-Palestinian conflict, 1948 to present
Myanmar conflict, 1948 to present
Iran-Saudi proxy conflict 1979 to present
Abkhaz-Georgian conflict 1989 to present
Georgian-Ossetian conflict, 1989 to present
War in Darfur, 2003 to present
Syrian Civil War 2011 to present
Yemeni Crisis 2011 to present

Russian Invasion of Ukraine, 2014 to present.

If you're observant, you'll notice a wide range of locations across the globe. They include area geographical strategic interest, places with strategic resources, and some very close to home including most of South and Central America.

Now get yourself a map of the world and a Red crayon. Your fingers are probably too big, so have your daughter help you color all the countries above red, and see what that looks like.

Looks at what this means for the sea lanes, Russian navel and shipping access to the oceans, all the places they could refuel, and this would magnify their ability to project power around the globe. Keep in mind, unlike us, Russia doesn't have 10 super carriers they can just park anywhere they like.

Here's a few clues for you:
Korea and access to the Tsushima straight (Do you have ANY clue why that's significant?)

Tiawan and it's location in the First Island Chain (Do you even know what that is, and why it's important?)

Why's Russian interested in Vietnam?

How about Malaysia and Indonesia. Here's a clue, it's not for the cheap guitars they produce.

Italy, Greece?

Ethiopia, Yemen, Eritrea, , and South Africa, and I don't mean for the minerals, do you have any clue why these places are strategically important?

How about South and Central America, should we have let the Russian/Soviets have all of that?

Here's one for you, Georgia and Azerbaijan. I'm not saying it's important to us, but since you know so much about foreign affairs, war, conflict, and keeping America safe, can you at least tell me why it's important to Russia?

Afghanistan. What's the real reason the Russians were in Afghanistan? If you can figure that out, you'll be a step closer to figuring out why the Russians are in Ukraine.

I suspect all of this when right over your head. You'll give some answer about how you don't care about places across the globe because the only strategy you can glean from a map is the one for finding the best deer trails and fishing holes.

You should start with 1991 when the USSR collapsed. Prior, you have different geopolitical interests and goals. Go back even further and you have Czarist Russia and at that time everyone was Imperialist. For instance, the Holodomar is on Stalin and Stalin alone, period! Has nothing to do with today's RUSSIA and Putin. Russia is not the USSR.

The Cold War was like a game, you do this, I'll do that, tit for tat, we'll exchange Gary Powers for so and so, etc., etc. The specter of nuclear war was always there and a clean excuse for not to do anything stupid. We'll provide Vietnam with weapons, you can do the same in Afghanistan, etc.

You can make the assertion that Uncle Sugar is equally expansionist using our military (industrial arms $) for some excuse then to change the tune to spread democracy, read spread US hegemony (move in Halliburton $),

You forgot the promise not to expand NATO one inch further East. How was Russia a threat to us? Why expand NATO when the USSR is no more?
Why did WE train and arm Ukraine to the teeth especially after installing a complicit puppet regime in 2014? How was Russia a threat to us? If you were Russia, would you get defensive?
Why were Russians in Donbas treated as second class and shelled by the Ukes, killing 14,000 Russians. If you were Russian would you take offense?
Why are the Russians concerned with a Neo Nazi movement in Ukraine after having lost 30 million plus of their people at the hands of Nazis during WWII?
Crimea has been Russian since Catherine the Great, inhabited, as Donbas, by a large population of Russians. If you were Russian, why would you allow it to become a NATO aircraft carrier, keeping in mind the push to include Ukraine in NATO?
Several efforts at peace negotiations in Gomel, Istanbul, the Chinese, etc. were refused by the West WHY? The goal of the Imperial Court centric ruling class is NOT to preserve Ukraine, but to crush Russia which stands in the way of the NWO, Globalist cabal. Ukraine is just a proxy.

We have not fought anybody, since WWII, that was a real threat to our people or sovereignty as the above is to Russia, can you not agree? Yet we have spent blood and treasure beyond our borders and caused myriad misery and upheaval. If the threats and concerns of Russia were mirrored on the USA, do you think we would do anything different?. We certainly wouldn't need the usual excuses.

The bottom line is, after the Cold War ended in supposed victory, we didn't line up and shake hands. Instead we decided to rub the enemy's (which was no longer an enemy) face in the dirt.

MAGA!

Last edited by TreeMutt; 05/02/23.

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
[quote=Jim_Conrad]They don't.

Why would they? They know they aren't "next". They know they don't your president to shut the gas off.

Geezus you redistributionist types are dense.

And that's where you're wrong.
For how many years did Russia occupy Poland?[/quote

Oh gee...how many millions of Ukrainians did the Holodomor kill?

Seems like they were getting along fine until your pals Biden and Obama fugged it up.

Jim, I'm surprised you'd stoop to dishonest tactics.

You're a better man than this.

Dishonest?

You are joking?

You accused me of being pals with Biden and Obama, and only the very unobservant or the very stupid would not know that is not true.

I never pegged you as the low IQ type, so that leaves dishonest.

Oh sure...project dishonesty at me.

You were super excited about the last mega transfer of wealth in this country...and by all accounts are super excited about the current one.

While claiming to be "conservative".

GMAFB.

You need to pay closer attention before you cast aspersion upon others.

I'm not conservative, I'm libertarian. Nor am I "super excited" about "mega transfers of wealth" to Ukraine. I see it's in America's best interest to blunt the expansionary ambitions of an aggressive Russia. A strong, belligerent Russia's is not in the best interest of America, and if we can bleed Russia to the point they crawl back under their rock and no longer pose a conventional threat to the Western world for a few decades, while another country provided the blood, and we provide some of our old equipment, and a few billion dollar, I'll take that deal.

In the process we get a reinvigorated NATO, with the other member nations increasing their military spending going forward.

As for this war, to those of us who spent time in the business, it's no surprise. It was always going to happen. It wasn't a matter of if, but when, how many of the Soviet Era strategic choke points they recapture, and if they stop there or, or are stopped before they recapture all of them, many of which are in NATO held territory.

Since 1945 we've engaged in no less than the 63 following proxy wars against the Russians/Soviets and/or the puppet states, most of which you've probably never heard of, and many you probably can't find on a map. That's ok, men such as myself volunteered and gave a portion of our lives to the study and practice of war wouldn't have to.

Here's the list:

Chinese Civil War
1946 Iranian Crisis
Greek Civil War
Paraguayan Civil War
Malayan Emergency
Korean War
Mau Mau Uprising, Kenya
Vietnam War
Lebanon Crisis 1958
Nicaragua
El Salvador
Guatemala
Congo Crisis
Aden Emergency 1963-1967
Dominican Civil War 1965
Operation Condor 1968-1989, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay, and Uruguay.
Yemenite War of 1972
Yemenite War 1979
Yugoslav Wars, 1991-2001

If you're observant, you'll notice a wide range of locations across the globe. They include area geographical strategic interest, places with strategic resources, and some very close to home including most of South and Central America.

Now get yourself a map of the world and a Red crayon. Your fingers are probably too big, so have your daughter help you color all the countries above red, and see what that looks like.

Looks at what this means for the sea lanes, Russian navel and shipping access to the oceans, all the places they could refuel, and this would magnify their ability to project power around the globe. Keep in mind, unlike us, Russia doesn't have 10 super carriers they can just park anywhere they like.

Korea and access to the Tsushima straight (Do you have ANY clue why that's significant?)

Tiawan and it's location in the First Island Chain (Do you even know what that is, and why it's important?)

How about Malaysia and Indonesia. Here's a clue, it's not for the cheap guitars they produce.

Italy, Greece?

Ethiopia, Yemen, Eritrea, , and South Africa, and I don't mean for the minerals, do you have any clue why these places are strategically important?

How about South and Central America, should we have let the Russian/Soviets have all of that?

Here's one for you, Georgia and Azerbaijan. I'm not saying it's important to us, but since you know so much about foreign affairs, war, conflict, and keeping America safe, can you at least tell me why it's important to Russia?

Afghanistan. What's the real reason the Russians were in Afghanistan? If you can figure that out, you'll be a step closer to figuring out why the Russians are in Ukraine.

I suspect all of this when right over your head. You'll give some answer about how you don't care about places across the globe because the only strategy you can glean from a map is the one for finding the best deer trails and fishing holes.

You should start with 1991 when the USSR collapsed. Prior, you have different geopolitical interests and goals. Go back even further and you have Czarist Russia and at that time everyone was Imperialist. For instance, the Holodomar is on Stalin and Stalin alone, period! Has nothing to do with today's RUSSIA and Putin. Russia is not the USSR.

The Cold War was like a game, you do this, I'll do that, tit for tat, we'll exchange Gary Powers for so and so, etc., etc. The specter of nuclear war was always there and a clean excuse for not to do anything stupid. We'll provide Vietnam with weapons, you can do the same in Afghanistan, etc.

You can make the assertion that Uncle Sugar is equally expansionist using our military (industrial arms $) for some excuse then to change the tune to spread democracy, read spread US hegemony (move in Halliburton $),

You forgot the promise not to expand NATO one inch further East. How was Russia a threat to us? Why expand NATO when the USSR is no more?
Why did WE train and arm Ukraine to the teeth especially after installing a complicit puppet regime in 2014? How was Russia a threat to us? If you were Russia, would you get defensive?
Why were Russians in Donbas treated as second class and shelled by the Ukes, killing 14,000 Russians. If you were Russian would you take offense?
Why are the Russians concerned with a Neo Nazi movement in Ukraine after having lost 30 million plus of their people at the hands of Nazis during WWII?
Crimea has been Russian since Catherine the Great, inhabited, as Donbas, by a large population of Russians. If you were Russian, why would you allow it to become a NATO aircraft carrier, keeping in mind the push to include Ukraine in NATO?
Several efforts at peace negotiations in Gomel, Istanbul, the Chinese, etc. were refused by the West WHY? The goal of the Imperial Court centric ruling class is NOT to preserve Ukraine, but to crush Russia which stands in the way of the NWO, Globalist cabal. Ukraine is just a proxy.

We have not fought anybody, since WWII, that was a real threat to our people or sovereignty as the above is to Russia, can you not agree? Yet we have spent blood and treasure beyond our borders and caused myriad misery and upheaval. If the threats and concerns of Russia were mirrored on the USA, do you think we would do anything different?. We certainly wouldn't need the usual excuses.

The bottom line is, after the Cold War ended in supposed victory, we didn't line up and shake hands. Instead we decided to rub the enemy's (which was no longer an enemy) face in the dirt.

MAGA!

TreeMutt,

You nailed it. Thank you for your concise, clear summary of the past and present situation. Hopefully some will read, absorb and learn. I support neither Russia nor Ukraine, as war is a terrible thing. Those who have served and have experienced it know this. This is not just a regional spat, but rather a battle for everyone's future. The Cabal/NWO side against the good side. I know who wins in the end.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
F UCK UKRAINE, FOR THE MORNING CROWD

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Calvin
Russia’s biggest threat is China. Russia has what China needs in the way of fuel and food.

Agreed. Russia and China are allies of convenience. I doubt that they give one single schidt about each other. China will turn on Russia (and everyone else) when the time is right.

Another reason that the us Government should have welcomed Russia with open arms as brothers when the wall fell... but noooo. They increasingly continued to push them away.

Russia was only our "friend" when they were fighting the Nazis during 1941 thru 1945. It was mutually beneficial, we provided food, fuel, ammo, and weapons for them to stay in the fight and they bled the Nazis. The Russians appreciated our help so much that they spent time/money to repackage American lend/lease food so that the people would think that the food was still in domestic production. Even in a time of great crisis they wouldn't acknowledge that they were receiving American and British support to fight Hitler. Winston Churchill wasn't perfect, but he was spot on in his assessment of how far the western allies could trust the USSR.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not conservative, I'm libertarian.

Arguably the greatest Libertarian of our time, Ron Paul, thinks the Ukraine War is nothing but a huge scam. When I was a Libertarian, libertarians were against wars.
Nor am I "super excited" about "mega transfers of wealth" to Ukraine. I see it's in America's best interest to blunt the expansionary ambitions of an aggressive Russia. A strong, belligerent Russia's is not in the best interest of America, and if we can bleed Russia to the point they crawl back under their rock and no longer pose a conventional threat to the Western world for a few decades, while another country provided the blood, and we provide some of our old equipment, and a few billion dollar, I'll take that deal.

Here's the list:

Chinese Civil War
1946 Iranian Crisis
Greek Civil War
Paraguayan Civil War
Malayan Emergency
Korean War
Mau Mau Uprising, Kenya
Vietnam War
Lebanon Crisis 1958
Nicaragua
El Salvador
Guatemala
Congo Crisis
Aden Emergency 1963-1967
Dominican Civil War 1965
Yemenite War of 1972
Yemenite War 1979
Yugoslav Wars, 1991-2001

Have you ever made a similar list of all the American wars, conflicts & interventions? When will American expansionism stop?

Italy, Greece?

Let's assume we mark out all those countries and yes, Russia could "take over the World". But there's about the same likelihood that Russia could accomplish that as there is Spain or California doing the same. ZERO.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Slavek
Need to send 🇵🇱, 🇷🇴, 🇱🇹,.... or Ukrainian military will collapse. 😔

Why don't you head on in? Do your part.
Better yet, why don't we cut off all aid to those countries and put them on cash on delivery COD. I hope they wear themselves out and decide war is a stupid idea. I would feel bad for Ukraine but I believe they caused this.

Put aside your hatred for Joe and The Hoe.

Ignore all the propaganda from BOTH sides.

Look at a strategic map.

This was was ALWAYS going to happen.
You listed 63 wars we've involved ourselves in. I get the idea you approve. Not what I would expect from a Libertarian.

That list is why our debt is eating us alive. We haven't paid for WW1 which we had no business in. We are 30+ TRILLION down now.

I'm anti-war period, end of story unless our 49 states on the NA continent are being actually threatened which by the way Mexico is actually allowing now

It makes me sick to think of us throwing away our huge inheritance over what goes on in shi tty countries posing no threat to us. In case you haven't considered it we have the resources right here to sustain our needs. And if we were wealthy (which now we are not) the rest of the world would gladly bring us what we need.

We are not an Island nation such as Japan or the British. We cannot be blockaded and starved. It makes me sick to think how for a fraction of what we've spent we could have fortified our nation, stabilized our coastlines, watered the arid west, secured our border, put all our people to doing meaningful work instead of the cheaper (in the short term) of herding the lower classes into the black, white, and hispanic ghettoes.

Instead we have involved unnecessarily ourselves in first the Spanish/American war, WW1, WW2, and your 63 listed wars.

I know you would like to feel like whatever part you played was meaningful and worthwhile but now we are on the verge of disaster of our own making.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The Russia/China alliance will be around for a long while as will cooperation of the global south.

Page 10 of 150 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,875
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.