Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by plumbum
So, we only need to avoid invasions by cojntries we don’t like?

Speak for yourself, I never said that.

Invasions by us or countries we like are okay. Got it.

If you say so.

I never said that.

You don’t consider the killing of over 14,000 civilians by Ukrainian artillery from 2014 to the start of the war a violation of the Minsk Accords?

Have you stopped beating your wife?

You are assuming facts which are not admitted.

That’s exactly what you said. And yes, regardless of whether you admit it or not, Ukraine shelled civilians pretty much daily for eight years.

Please cite where I said that. You won't because you can't.

And your repeating yourself about shelling does not equal facts.

You too may be simply seeing what you believe.

Absolutely what you said. You said you don’t count any of the numerous American invasions....

Not true. Cite my exact language stating that, if you can.

but that Putin is following the Sudetenland model.

He is, and yes I did say that. Because it's true.

Translation? Those invasions are okay by me, but Putin is obviously Hitler because I don’t like him.

That is all in your head.

Last edited by plumbum; 05/03/23.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Many uktards on this thread

Macron figured out the deal. Neocons are pulling the strings on Biden, and want war, no matter how many die.

Macron know Europe will be destroyed. He doesn't want a world War.

They think they can weaken Russia and waltz right into Moscow, easy peasy.

Except for one thing, Russia has nukes.

No one wins.

Last edited by hicountry; 05/02/23.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by hicountry

Who? Who the F said anything about going into Moscow?

That crap is all in your head.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You're plum ignorant, and dumb to boot.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Who? Who the F said anything about going into Moscow?

That crap is all in your head.

Uh, well Zelensky said his tanks were headed there.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You're plum ignorant, and dumb to boot.

Cite your sources please.

His are MSNBC.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As predicted the Putin Pufters are hallucinating caused by their cognative dissonance as the war in Ukraine progresses.

Originally Posted by The WIZARD
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

It's going to get much worse. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
As predicted the Putin Pufters are hallucinating caused by their cognative dissonance as the war in Ukraine progresses.

Originally Posted by The WIZARD
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

It's going to get much worse. laugh
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Macron is willing to leave the American sphere of influence. He told 🎃 that EU should have its own army to defend the continent including against the United States. Such candor could not go unpunished. Shortly thereafter yellow shirts spilled into the streets.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Calling people who are against America's involvement in the Ukraine conflict "Putin Puffers" demonstrates fundamental dishonesty in the person who uses the term.

You're a fundamentally dishonest person, Burns. It's a significant character flaw which is exhibited by the vast majority of leftists.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Slavek
Need to send 🇵🇱, 🇷🇴, 🇱🇹,.... or Ukrainian military will collapse. 😔

Why don't you head on in? Do your part.
Better yet, why don't we cut off all aid to those countries and put them on cash on delivery COD. I hope they wear themselves out and decide war is a stupid idea. I would feel bad for Ukraine but I believe they caused this.

Put aside your hatred for Joe and The Hoe.

Ignore all the propaganda from BOTH sides.

Look at a strategic map.

This was was ALWAYS going to happen.
You listed 63 wars we've involved ourselves in. I get the idea you approve. Not what I would expect from a Libertarian.

That list is why our debt is eating us alive. We haven't paid for WW1 which we had no business in. We are 30+ TRILLION down now.

I'm anti-war period, end of story unless our 49 states on the NA continent are being actually threatened which by the way Mexico is actually allowing now

It makes me sick to think of us throwing away our huge inheritance over what goes on in shi tty countries posing no threat to us. In case you haven't considered it we have the resources right here to sustain our needs. And if we were wealthy (which now we are not) the rest of the world would gladly bring us what we need.

We are not an Island nation such as Japan or the British. We cannot be blockaded and starved. It makes me sick to think how for a fraction of what we've spent we could have fortified our nation, stabilized our coastlines, watered the arid west, secured our border, put all our people to doing meaningful work instead of the cheaper (in the short term) of herding the lower classes into the black, white, and hispanic ghettoes.

Instead we have involved unnecessarily ourselves in first the Spanish/American war, WW1, WW2, and your 63 listed wars.

I know you would like to feel like whatever part you played was meaningful and worthwhile but now we are on the verge of disaster of our own making.

That phone/computer you typed that on. Where was it make, and did the parts come from?
How does your post have anything to do with what I typed. I would think that we in the USA could produce a laptop computer or smart phone without farming it out to some slave labor outfit in Asia. If not, you can bet they would love to sell us stuff for dollars. If only dollars are worth something, and if we keep heading the direction we are going with all these free arms we so generously give away and sending our military all over the world our dollars could become worthless as the paper they are printed on.

Keep this up and all the dollar debt all these countries hold could get dumped in one fell swoop. Wonder what a 12 pack of eggs would cost then. I don't owe anyone a nickel. What will happen to the system if all those dollars paper and virtual come home to roost all at once? Check out other nations that stupidly inflated their money supply and how it worked out. at least it cured the obesity problem in Venezuela.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The war will continue to appease and reassure members of B9. This is how they envision driving a wedge between Russian Federation and Western European members of EU. This will never work because for one nobody likes the Poles. Victor Orban has not even bothered to show up for last meeting held in Warsaw Poland.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The war will continue to appease and reassure members of B9. This is how they envision driving a wedge between Russian Federation and Western European members of EU. This will never work because for one nobody likes the Poles. Organ has not even bothered to show up for last meeting held in Warsaw Poland.
Pianos are easy to find.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Artillery strike. Telegram is packed with the on the ground truth.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar..._region_ukrainian_artillery_strike_on_a/

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Need to send 🇵🇱, 🇷🇴, 🇱🇹,.... or Ukrainian military will collapse. 😔

Why don't you head on in? Do your part.
Better yet, why don't we cut off all aid to those countries and put them on cash on delivery COD. I hope they wear themselves out and decide war is a stupid idea. I would feel bad for Ukraine but I believe they caused this.

Put aside your hatred for Joe and The Hoe.

Ignore all the propaganda from BOTH sides.

Look at a strategic map.

This was was ALWAYS going to happen.
You listed 63 wars we've involved ourselves in. I get the idea you approve. Not what I would expect from a Libertarian.

That list is why our debt is eating us alive. We haven't paid for WW1 which we had no business in. We are 30+ TRILLION down now.

I'm anti-war period, end of story unless our 49 states on the NA continent are being actually threatened which by the way Mexico is actually allowing now

It makes me sick to think of us throwing away our huge inheritance over what goes on in shi tty countries posing no threat to us. In case you haven't considered it we have the resources right here to sustain our needs. And if we were wealthy (which now we are not) the rest of the world would gladly bring us what we need.

We are not an Island nation such as Japan or the British. We cannot be blockaded and starved. It makes me sick to think how for a fraction of what we've spent we could have fortified our nation, stabilized our coastlines, watered the arid west, secured our border, put all our people to doing meaningful work instead of the cheaper (in the short term) of herding the lower classes into the black, white, and hispanic ghettoes.

Instead we have involved unnecessarily ourselves in first the Spanish/American war, WW1, WW2, and your 63 listed wars.

I know you would like to feel like whatever part you played was meaningful and worthwhile but now we are on the verge of disaster of our own making.

That phone/computer you typed that on. Where was it make, and did the parts come from?
How does your post have anything to do with what I typed. I would think that we in the USA could produce a laptop computer or smart phone without farming it out to some slave labor outfit in Asia. If not, you can bet they would love to sell us stuff for dollars. If only dollars are worth something, and if we keep heading the direction we are going with all these free arms we so generously give away and sending our military all over the world our dollars could become worthless as the paper they are printed on.

Keep this up and all the dollar debt all these countries hold could get dumped in one fell swoop. Wonder what a 12 pack of eggs would cost then. I don't owe anyone a nickel. What will happen to the system if all those dollars paper and virtual come home to roost all at once? Check out other nations that stupidly inflated their money supply and how it worked out. at least it cured the obesity problem in Venezuela.

How's the mass retirement of Baby Boomers affection labor and capital markets?

Are you familiar with the concept of the value chain of labor and why it's important for manufacturing?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I see the head uktard burns is posting here .

Burns, how much money have you donated to Ukraine ?

For sure you have a Ukraine 🇺🇦 flag flying in front of your house right ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 14 of 150 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,382 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,919
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.