Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Wtf does it have to do with BHA? A lot of members I know of, very much do not like Haaland.

Why couldn't they support BHA without agreeing with 100 percent of what they say and do?

How is that different than supporting a political party and knowing you won't agree with them 100 percent of the time?

Lol who founded BHA and who funds them?

Why are so many BHA members , leadership involved in gun control ?

What the background of current BHA president Tawney?

Why did an influential BHA member Dan Bailey attack Tucker Carlson and his 12 year old daughter in a fly shop in Montana?

And how does any of that answer my question

What does a hunting organization have to do spending resources for nutter radicals who push gun bans and confiscations?

I hunt a lot on BLM land. Why did BHA push to get a convicted Ecco terrorist to run a our public lands. What does that do for sportsmen?

Why does BHA push these anti gun anti hunting unqualified radical democrats to run our public lands?

Where does BHA funding come from? Where?

Is Haaland, a 50 some year old woman with 2 DWi's and never had a job in her life, qualified to oversee and manage millions of acres of public resources? lol

Hey tommybot,

Congress confirms nominations, if you had half a clue how the system works you would realize your grievance is with Congress.

Have you asked your Congressional delegation that confirmed the people you're bitching about in the doi?

Also, if you like BLM lands so much, you should be sending letters thanking the BLM director and the DOI secretary for purchasing the Marton Ranch in Wyoming which opens up 75,000 acres to public hunting, etc.

Pretty pathetic Buzz, I’m not even an American and I know that the SENATE confirms Executive Branch nominations, not Congress.

No wonder you’re so confused by the BHA.

The Biden Administration is attempting to restrict and/or ban hunting, hunting access, lead ammunition, firearms. What party does Biden lead? Democrats. What party does most of the BHA leadership belong to? Democrats.

Do you really think that Democrats fight against Democrats? You’re cheering about BHA winning crumbs for hunters while the Democrats are trying to steal the whole cake.

Do you think that the BHA leaders work against the Democratic Party. Only to cover up their true intentions, the destruction of hunting.

Yeah, the Senate does confirm, that's why I posted the link to the Senate vote, again obviously.

The rest of your post shows only that you haven't a clue about what's being done here. But by all means, carry on with your vast experience from Canada.

Oh, I know about the BHA. With the previous Communist NDP government, the BHA was making secret solo inside deals with the NDP to RESTRICT ACCESS to a huge area of Westcentral Alberta. Only the Uber fit 20-30 year old backpackers allowed. I can't believe people with 2 live brain cells fall for the BHA shiite.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by JohnGlenn
Wow, that Bailey guy scared the chit out of Ol Tucker. Tucker was looking for a hole to crawl in.

Lol. Yeah. I'm sure that mouth breather really got to Tucker. Laughin.

All that was was about covid vaccines. So in addition to this slob BHA guy making an @ss of himself, Tucker was spot on, as he usually is. That fat slob is pure BHA.

Watch the video Boomer. Tucker was back peddling and looking for an exit with wild eyes. LOL

Well you are wrong twice. But that's nothing unusual. Laughing. You dumbfck

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Wtf does it have to do with BHA? A lot of members I know of, very much do not like Haaland.

Why couldn't they support BHA without agreeing with 100 percent of what they say and do?

How is that different than supporting a political party and knowing you won't agree with them 100 percent of the time?

Lol who founded BHA and who funds them?

Why are so many BHA members , leadership involved in gun control ?

What the background of current BHA president Tawney?

Why did an influential BHA member Dan Bailey attack Tucker Carlson and his 12 year old daughter in a fly shop in Montana?

And how does any of that answer my question

What does a hunting organization have to do spending resources for nutter radicals who push gun bans and confiscations?

I hunt a lot on BLM land. Why did BHA push to get a convicted Ecco terrorist to run a our public lands. What does that do for sportsmen?

Why does BHA push these anti gun anti hunting unqualified radical democrats to run our public lands?

Where does BHA funding come from? Where?

Is Haaland, a 50 some year old woman with 2 DWi's and never had a job in her life, qualified to oversee and manage millions of acres of public resources? lol

Hey tommybot,

Congress confirms nominations, if you had half a clue how the system works you would realize your grievance is with Congress.

Have you asked your Congressional delegation that confirmed the people you're bitching about in the doi?

Also, if you like BLM lands so much, you should be sending letters thanking the BLM director and the DOI secretary for purchasing the Marton Ranch in Wyoming which opens up 75,000 acres to public hunting, etc.

Pretty pathetic Buzz, I’m not even an American and I know that the SENATE confirms Executive Branch nominations, not Congress.

No wonder you’re so confused by the BHA.

The Biden Administration is attempting to restrict and/or ban hunting, hunting access, lead ammunition, firearms. What party does Biden lead? Democrats. What party does most of the BHA leadership belong to? Democrats.

Do you really think that Democrats fight against Democrats? You’re cheering about BHA winning crumbs for hunters while the Democrats are trying to steal the whole cake.

Do you think that the BHA leaders work against the Democratic Party. Only to cover up their true intentions, the destruction of hunting.

Yeah, the Senate does confirm, that's why I posted the link to the Senate vote, again obviously.

The rest of your post shows only that you haven't a clue about what's being done here. But by all means, carry on with your vast experience from Canada.

Oh, I know about the BHA. With the previous Communist NDP government, the BHA was making secret solo inside deals with the NDP to RESTRICT ACCESS to a huge area of Westcentral Alberta. Only the Uber fit 20-30 year old backpackers allowed. I can't believe people with 2 live brain cells fall for the BHA shiite.

That's their MO.

Access for me and not for thee.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, that Bailey guy scared the chit out of Ol Tucker. Tucker was looking for a hole to crawl in.

Any guy who pulls a stunt like Bailey did in front of a man's kid is an [bleep]. Tucker was sandbagged. It's obviously a set up. Filmed from the side by a person who knew Bailey was going to shoot his mouth off. Pretty despicable.

Guys who are scared, always have a grin on their face, not. I admire Tucker's control.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Any guy who pulls a stunt like Bailey did in front of a man's kid is an [bleep]. Tucker was sandbagged. It's obviously a set up. Filmed from the side by a person who knew Bailey was going to shoot his mouth off. Pretty despicable.

Guys who are scared, always have a grin on their face, not. I admire Tucker's control.

You are confusing control with fear. Most parents here in Idaho or Montana would have knocked Bailey out.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

You are confusing control with fear. Most parents here in Idaho or Montana would have knocked Bailey out.

How would you know?

You run with pussies.

I am MAGA.
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

So let's review the truth

The mrna covid vaccine never stopped you from getting covid or spreading covid That is a very well documented and proven scientific fact according to pfizers own documents

An untested mrna vaccine was mandated for the public. If you didn't get this untested mrna vaccine that never even worked you would be fired from your job. Tens of millions of Americans lost their jobs because they refused to get this untested mrna vaccine that never worked according to the manufacturer Pfizer

Millions of people have been documented to have died or suffered strokes, heart issues from this untested vaccine

Tucker Carlson spoke out about this untested mrna vaccine.

BHA pot belly leadership Dan Bailey attacked Tucker at a public fly shop in Livingston MT for warning the public about the untested vaccine that didn't prevent Covid or the spread of it but killed millions. Uneducated, anti science BHA pot Belly Dan Bailey attacks Ttucker Carlson and his young daughter for speaking the truth

You cal dumb and pot belly buzzy go apeschiit on Tucker for speaking the truth trying to save the lives of Americans and push the covid scam

And BHA is one of the most powerful anti gun lobbies now in the US and receive millions in dark money. Buzz Hettick, Land Tawney refuse too state where this dark money is coming from

Last edited by ribka; 05/03/23.
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

Aren't you late for a BHA drag queen pint nite in Bozeman caldumb?

Is your head shaped like a giant penis like your BHA anti gun doosbag Ryan Busse?
lmao

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

How would you know?

You run with pussies.

Birds of a feather.

Callnum is a well established coward with a keyboard. Nothing more.

MAGA
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

How would you know?

You run with pussies.

This is rich coming from the fat, broke, drunk, do nothing puzzy. LOL

IC B3

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
"In 2008, Tawney was a leader of the Sportsmen for Obama Committee. Tawney served on Democratic Senator Jon Tester's sportsmen advisory panel. Tawney was also the President of the Montana Hunters and Anglers Action political action committee"

The dwarf ginger boy Tawney has always been running some kind of grift in Montana because he was never qualified to find a real job

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

How would you know?

You run with pussies.

Funny that so many pot bellied BHA losers like you don't hunt or fish but troll sportsmen's forum to spread lies. lmao

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Burns isn't right about much, but when he labeled liebika a pathological liar he hit the nail on the hear.

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you up aside you keto lovin pot belly. LOL

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

How would you know?

You run with pussies.

You can project all you want.

Stop running with pussies.

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

How would you know?

You run with pussies.

You can project all you want.

Stop running with pussies.

When is that last time you ran anywhere? Prolly rolled. LOL

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
BHA endorsed this anti gun loser

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

Burns isn't right about much, but when he labeled liebika a pathological liar he hit the nail on the hear.

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you up aside you keto lovin pot belly. LOL

why do so many anti gun BHA loser trolls like like never hunt or fish?

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
I see BHA head Ryan Busse, friend of buzzy is still spreading gun bans. Why does a supposed hunting and fishing org like BHA spend all of its energy on gun bans?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
12 pages deep in this thread, and the closest Buzz has come to addressing the topic is to blame his and BHAs support on congress.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Note: Big Jim has posted many pics of himself on here. You are a troll posey and have posted nothing on here of relevance . Not one thread related to hunting or fishing. You worship John Burns, a violent pathetic drunk who has been kicked off other forums for threatening violence .

John Burns is another BHA loser and luvs to brag about it. And he is an out of shape pot bellied loser like you , buzzy, Tawney, Dan Bailey lol

Being a farm boy Jim would crush you like a grape while urine ran down your skiing legs lol

How would you know?

You run with pussies.

Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,059
Posts18,501,175
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.