-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am sure Buzz finds comfort knowing he is on the same side as the transvestite pedophiles...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I remember a guy saying that if you look at things purely from a sportsman's view, democrats try to take your guns and republicans try to take your hunting lands.

Not too incorrect.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
I remember a guy saying that if you look at things purely from a sportsman's view, democrats try to take your guns and republicans try to take your hunting lands.

Not too incorrect.

What are some examples of Republicans trying to take hunting lands?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good posts Fubar!

I’m quickly learning about the BHA and while I am inclined to put them in the same category as TU & WSC (wild steelhead). These organizations might have a great mission statement and their goals might be in line with ours but they are populated by leftists that aren’t there for the organization and its mission but instead are there to forward their bigger agenda, whatever that entails but usually something anti 2A.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not too incorrect.

The old Republican/Democrat rivalry is as dead as the dodo bird... it is good vs evil... freedom vs slavery... government represent loss of freedom and slavery...
Got to pay those pension and grifters.....

When the Republicans had all 3 branches and failed to repeal Obamacare, that was a huge clue and many still don't understand it today...

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Not too incorrect.

Public land transfer, it's on their platform.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by irfubar

Not too incorrect.

The old Republican/Democrat rivalry is as dead as the dodo bird... it is good vs evil... freedom vs slavery... government represent loss of freedom and slavery...
Got to pay those pension and grifters.....

When the Republicans had all 3 branches and failed to repeal Obamacare, that was a huge clue and many still don't understand it today...

I know all that. Was just quoting someone.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Not too incorrect.
javascript:quickReply(18395041,1,0)

Transvestite pedophiles is on your platform!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not too incorrect.

Crack head human trafficker's, aka Hunter Biden is on your platform

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Buzzjob,

I am sure you have not noticed that we are engaged in a culture war with tyrannical Bolsheviks that are threatening our way of life and our freedoms, especially the freedoms to hunt and bear arms.

It's literally good vs evil and you have squarely aligned yourself with the side of evil. All for personal gain best I can figure.

Everybody here has this figured out and that's why you catch the hell you do here.

Yet you continue to show up and post? that is a strange habit you leftist all seem to have in common, going where nobody likes you and yet you seek our approval? weird schit

But in your arrogant leftist bubble you convince yourself we are ignorant and lack intelligence to make yourself feel better about selling out to evil.

You share the same level of common sense Anhueser Busch has recently displayed... absoloutlfuckinclueless

You're delusional, I don't care what you or anyone else thinks. The blowhards like you don't make a difference and in case you have failed to notice, many on this board don't like you either.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not too incorrect.

Since this is such a huge problem, I am sure you will have no problem providing numerous examples of this happening and the Republicans responsible?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not too incorrect.

lololol. A few Republicans in Western states are kicking around the idea. That hardly makes it a platform issue. Good God.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Buzzjob,

I am sure you have not noticed that we are engaged in a culture war with tyrannical Bolsheviks that are threatening our way of life and our freedoms, especially the freedoms to hunt and bear arms.

It's literally good vs evil and you have squarely aligned yourself with the side of evil. All for personal gain best I can figure.

Everybody here has this figured out and that's why you catch the hell you do here.

Yet you continue to show up and post? that is a strange habit you leftist all seem to have in common, going where nobody likes you and yet you seek our approval? weird schit

But in your arrogant leftist bubble you convince yourself we are ignorant and lack intelligence to make yourself feel better about selling out to evil.

You share the same level of common sense Anhueser Busch has recently displayed... absoloutlfuckinclueless

You're delusional, I don't care what you or anyone else thinks. The blowhards like you don't make a difference and in case you have failed to notice, many on this board don't like you either.
I wear it as a badge of honor that you and Greenhorn and Callnum don't like me.... smile smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Buzzjob, I must have missed your post on the Biden accomplishment thread? maybe you could clue us in here?

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzzy you Biden Boomer, for the 18th time where does all the dark political money come from donated to BHA

You always refuse to answer this very basic question

I bet again you will refuse to answer

Buzzjob,

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

Not too incorrect.

list all of the public lands in Ohio taken away by Republicans. Just the top five this year

thanks

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Once again they weren't my words.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
These threads aren't going to look good for you when you run for office Buzzy...LOL

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Not too incorrect.

If you have to ask you best stick to pink spandex and bikes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Not too incorrect.

If you have to ask you best stick to pink spandex and bikes.

Another non-answer.

Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 2500HD, 222Sako, 65 invisible), 2,278 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,119
Posts18,502,341
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.