Remember buzzy defends his union members who get paid but won’t return to work

The more you know about buzzy’s character the less you like him

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Buzzy youre a federal employee union rep. It’s been three years and your union members refuse to return work yet get paid

Why do you defend this?

Dummy/liebka, tommybot,

Every federal employee has either telework, remote work, or required to return to office agreements in place.

Why do choose to live in ignorance and lie nonstop?

Give Vilsack a call, he'll set you straight.

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/04/23.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Backroads
The math gets a bit funny when you trumpet public access as your only reason to vote, yet you are part of the closing of miles and miles of public access from FS roads…

Too lazy to walk? Or isn't 380,000 miles of public roads on our national forests enough for you to drive around on?

There's a reason I've shot 83 elk...and, here's a pro tip, you don't do it driving around road hunting.

Finally, since when is having to hike a denial of public access?

Go buy some boots...and use them.

Lloyd, why would anyone believe you are a single issue voter on public land access while crowing about closing hundreds of miles of public access in National Forests? It seems like you are FOS.

You are not for general public access to public lands, if only obviously.

I understand that you are actually a wilderness society loony that likes to hunt and has a ridiculous pot belly.

Hiking isn't general public access to public lands?

Since when?

Sell your ATV and invest in boots.

There are a lot of people with physical limitations. I'd like for them to have access too. But then again, I'm not in it just for me.

JFC Paul, have you ever been on a USFS road?

Damn you are dumb.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
I know about 50 per cent still refuse to return work. No where in their contract does it say they have a right to remain at home permanently and refuse to work

Now they have to pass a law to get the lazy do nothing schitbags like to actually go to work instead of sitting home and refusing to work

You lying union piece of garnbage and you still defend.

Your union members where all non essential and MIA during the first 2 years of covid and you called them heroes. lmao

Clowns admire clowns

I never met a union "leader" that wasn't allergic to work and wasn't a fat azzed blow hard and you're no exception

Buzzy youre a federal employee union rep. It’s been three years and your union members refuse to return work yet get paid

Why do you defend this?

Dummy/liebka, tommybot,

Every federal employee has either telework, remote work, or required to return to office agreements in place.

Last edited by ribka; 05/04/23.
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
You specialize in screwing over middle class working Americans by grifting, lying and bragging about how great you are as a low level govt slackkee bureaucrat.

How tall are you Buzz About 5'4" in heels lol

Originally Posted by losttrail60
The math gets a bit funny when you trumpet public access as your only reason to vote, yet you are part of the closing of miles and miles of public access from FS roads…

Too lazy to walk? Or isn't 380,000 miles of public roads on our national forests enough for you to drive around on?

There's a reason I've shot 83 elk...and, here's a pro tip, you don't do it driving around road hunting.

Lloyd, why would anyone believe you are a single issue voter on public land access while crowing about closing hundreds of miles of public access in National Forests? It seems like you are FOS.

I understand that you are actually a wilderness society loony that likes to hunt and has a ridiculous pot belly.

Since when?

There are a lot of people with physical limitations. I'd like for them to have access too. But then again, I'm not in it just for me.

Damn you are dumb.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Liebika

Remember when you lied and you mixed up Deb Haaland with Tracy Stone Manning and said she was a convicted "eco-terrorist" and neither have been convicted of jack?

Lol

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzzy support thousands of union federal workers who refuse to work. IRS over year behind in tax returns, military vets denied care, Social security refuse to answer phones process claims

Are you proud Buzzy screwing over hard working tax payers?

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Liebika

Remember when you lied and you mixed up Deb Haaland with Tracy Stone Manning and said she was a convicted "eco-terrorist" and neither have been convicted of jack?

Lol

Hi Zoey. are still supporting genital multilation of Montana children ?

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Liebika

Lol

remember when the anti hunting organization nominated a dangerous violent ecoterrorist to run BLM

Biden must pull Stone-Manning BLM nomination if he's serious about domestic terrorism
Stone-Manning sent a disturbing letter to the US Forest Service on behalf of ecoterrorists, then covered up their crimes and lied to the Senate.
John BarrassoOpinion contributor
View Comments

President Joe Biden has called domestic terrorism one of the most serious security threats facing America. In June, his National Security Council even issued a strategy to combat it. So why is he standing by one of his own nominees who collaborated with ecoterrorists and lied to the Senate to cover up her actions?

On April 22, President Biden nominated Tracy Stone-Manning to lead the U.S. Department of the Interior’s Bureau of Land Management.

With more than 10,000 employees, BLM manages roughly an eighth of the nation’s land, including nearly 65 million acres of forest. That land holds about 30% of our nation’s minerals and is used for a variety of functions, including energy development, livestock grazing, mining, recreation and timber harvesting.

The lands managed by BLM make up the majority of territory in many Western states, including my home state of Wyoming. Whoever leads this agency must have the faith and trust of the American people. Ms. Stone-Manning’s nomination violates that trust.

Involved with ecoterror tactic

Ms. Stone-Manning lied to the Senate about her past association with an ecoterrorist cell that hammered 500 pounds of metal spikes into trees in Idaho’s Clearwater National Forest in 1989. She anonymously sent a disturbing and threatening letter to the U.S. Forest Service on behalf of the ecoterrorists and then spent years covering up their crimes.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Zoey Lost trail said BHA never supported gun control and has no association with Land Tawney

Here is their own social media that once proves he is a pathological liar.

Land Tawney in DC working as a highly paid gun control lobbyist

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Since when?

Damn you are dumb.

IC B3

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

Why do you defend this?

Dummy/liebka, tommybot,

Buzzy you said repeatedly that you don't know who Land Tawney BHA leader and highly paid anti gun activist is and you never met him

Is that true?

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Liebika

Lol

Zoey is a coward like buzzy. They run away when you prove what spreaders of disinformation they are

Surprised rick allows this crap

Last edited by ribka; 05/04/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, Basically, aside from the proven support for gun-grabbing, BHA (and especially Lloyd) are frauds when they claim they want hunting access.

They don't want hunting access for everybody, Buzz especially just wants it for Gov't employees with 3 months vacation every year, a job that allows you to scout the land you are going to hunt by driving around it while you are on the clock.
BHA & Buzz want existing roads on Federal land to be shut down (to you anyway. Buzz has keys for gates.)
BHA & Buzz don't think that 50% Federal ownership of the West is enough. There are prime parcels that Buzz wants the Govt to buy and close the roads so that only he can hunt them.

Buzz:
You don't have 3 months to hunt? FU.
You don't have 3 months vacation so you can spend days scouting? FU.
You don't have a FS job riding around hunting land & scouting on the clock? FU.
You don't have 3 months vacation so you can spend 4+ days walking in & out somewhere to hunt? FU.
You have a disability that prevents you from backpacking long distances? FU.

That's just Buzz's attitude. If you aren't exactly like him, FU.

Here's a picture of Buzz allegedly scouting, but doing a photo-op to complain about something.
Notice the photographer was nice enough to not include the vehicles on the FS road in the picture. This is probably a more accurate view of how Buzz scouts and hunts, but FU anyway.

[Linked Image from media.npr.org]

Funny enough, Buzz doesn't look like someone who does much walking.

This just goes to show that Progressives are just Nazis that think they are superior to the plebes.

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

26 days worth of hiking around looking at rams in the North Fork of the Shoshone. Non hackers like you wouldn't hold up, and you'd be lucky to make it past the trailhead out of pahaska.

You're a mental midget.

Hard to know how many miles I hiked in those 26 days, just kept moving and looking for rams.

Found one with about 5 days left in the season that had an excellent cape and was 9 years old. It was time to kill a ram. Perfect day for it, 14 miles one way from the truck.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
26 days worth of hiking around looking at rams in the North Fork of the Shoshone. Non hackers like you wouldn't hold up, and you'd be lucky to make it past the trailhead out of pahaska.

You're a mental midget.

Hard to know how many miles I hiked in those 26 days, just kept moving and looking for rams.

Found one with about 5 days left in the season that had an excellent cape and was 9 years old. It was time to kill a ram. Perfect day for it, 14 miles one way from the truck.

As expected, more "FU" from Buzzy.

A Unionized Federal employee who has zero understanding of people who work for a living. Federal employees are mostly leeches, and ALL unionized Feds are leeches.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

You're a mental midget.

Is that what you are offering as the reason for yours and BHAs support of Haaland?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Just to horn to you up some more...

Spent 16 days before the season hiking around looking for desert rams. Found a vast majority of the rams in the unit, actually found more than the biologists thought lived in the unit.

Liked this one enough to kill it about 45 minutes into the season.

One trip out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Spent 16 days before the season hiking around looking for desert rams. Found a vast majority of the rams in the unit, actually found more than the biologists thought lived in the unit.

One trip out.

Left the meat there, huh? Around here, we call that "wanton waste".

It's pretty obvious you are a Fudd too. The "guns for me but not for thee" attitude goes with your progressivism and Federal employment.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

One trip out.

Look over there, not at my support for Haaland.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

One trip out.

Look over there, not at my support for Haaland.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

272 members (2UP, 160user, 06hunter59, 264mag, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 22 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,782
Posts18,536,152
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.