Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 150 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 149 150
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine delegate punches Russian Counterpoint at Black Sea grain deal negotiations in Turkey after the Russian delegate grabbed the Ukraine flag.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
toot you should stick to pushing the covid vax

As usual you are wrong again

Scientists revealed on Tuesday that the "Doomsday Clock" has been moved up to 90 seconds before midnight -- the closest humanity has ever been to armageddon.

Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists moved the metaphorical clock up 10 seconds from where it had stayed for the past two years, citing the escalation in Russia's invasion of Ukraine in February of 202

Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by hicountry
Houston, thanks for making my point.

Russia, China, nk and Iran are already joined at the hip.

Somewhere with today's clueless leaders, there must be someone who understands what's at stake.

BTW, Kennedy also removed nukes from areas bordering the USSR as part of the compromise.

Seriously, are you cheering on WWIII ?

You believe in Eugenics ?

Must be a Gates follower....

You’re wrong on many points which is not unusual in the least.

Try opening your eyes and realize that we have lived with the possibility of a nuclear threat since nukes were first developed. By that I mean 24/7/365.

If worrying and hiding under the bed makes you feel better then by all means do it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
toot the genius

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/live/pHL0eq1v5h0?feature=share[/video]

Somewhere with today's clueless leaders, there must be someone who understands what's at stake.

BTW, Kennedy also removed nukes from areas bordering the USSR as part of the compromise.

You’re wrong on many points which is not unusual in the least.

Try opening your eyes and realize that we have lived with the possibility of a nuclear threat since nukes were first developed. By that I mean 24/7/365.

If worrying and hiding under the bed makes you feel better then by all means do it.

Last edited by ribka; 05/05/23.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Ukraine delegate punches Russian Counterpoint at Black Sea grain deal negotiations in Turkey after the Russian delegate grabbed the Ukraine flag.
Nice.
'Bout time the suits started dukin' it out.

I see Putin's Girls (you know who you are) are getting buggered again by Russian Boomers !

laugh

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ribka
Houston 2 ( toot) was pushing the Gates globalist fake Covid scam daily for over a year on here. The old boomer coward ran away like a little bish until he created his new ignorant cut and paste sock puppet houston2

Once again, using the Beer Bug to divide the Fire.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I don't know how much we can read from the last 24 hrs in Bahkmut...but Wagner honcho (Pereghozin??) had a meltdown last night shining a flashlight on Wagner bodies...calling the 'fat cats' in Moscow everything but white men for witholding or not delivering ammo. Wagner started pulling back this morning, according to Pereghozin, 'to lick our wounds'. I got the impression Wagner would not go back in the fight unless supply issues are resolved. YouTube.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I don't know how much we can read from the last 24 hrs in Bahkmut...but Wagner honcho (Pereghozin??) had a meltdown last night shining a flashlight on Wagner bodies...calling the 'fat cats' in Moscow everything but white men for witholding or not delivering ammo. Wagner started pulling back this morning, according to Pereghozin, 'to lick our wounds'. I got the impression Wagner would not go back in the fight unless supply issues are resolved. YouTube.

Yep.

He didn’t pull any punches.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hey sniper remember during covid you pushed the untested Faucci vax stating it worked but it killed thousands of Americans and you supported the lockdowns that destroyed our economy. I remember

How many years have you been a virologist? lol

I'll let your own words reveal your lack of intelligence

Re: Looking for video about vaccine harms
kk alaska #15923428 03/21/21
Online Content
antelope_sniper

Campfire Ranger
A
Colorado
Originally Posted by kk alaska
A couple of days ago there was a video by a leading vaccine DR who claims that the vaccine will only help current Covid 19 strains not the future and will strengthen the virus.

Can't find any links?

Based on how the vaccine's targeted, I'm not convinced that's true. I got the Phizer version yesterday and it specifically targets the spike proteins that allow it to attach to cells, so it would take some significant mutations in just the right locations for a new strain to evade the vaccine. One of the strength of the new vaccine technology is it's ability to target a wider range of viruses than the traditional methods. I'm looking forward to what they can do vs. the standard flu and rhino viruses with this technology. If we can get rid of those as well, that would be a huge silver lining for this ordeal.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Houston 2 ( toot) was pushing the Gates globalist fake Covid scam daily for over a year on here. The old boomer coward ran away like a little bish until he created his new ignorant cut and paste sock puppet houston2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Nice.
'Bout time the suits started dukin' it out.

I see Putin's Girls (you know who you are) are getting buggered again by Russian Boomers !

laugh
Ukraine is especially *sensitive* since Poland (their ally?) told them to keep their fuggin grain.

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

ribka long ago outed herself as a lying bot and is nothing more than that.

Another member here correctly labeled ribka as a F’kn piece of human dog scchitt. The label stuck like super glue.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Hey sniper remember during covid you pushed the untested Faucci vax stating it worked but it killed thousands of Americans and you supported the lockdowns that destroyed our economy. I remember

Online Content
antelope_sniper

Campfire Ranger
A
Colorado
A couple of days ago there was a video by a leading vaccine DR who claims that the vaccine will only help current Covid 19 strains not the future and will strengthen the virus.

Can't find any links?

Based on how the vaccine's targeted, I'm not convinced that's true. I got the Phizer version yesterday and it specifically targets the spike proteins that allow it to attach to cells, so it would take some significant mutations in just the right locations for a new strain to evade the vaccine. One of the strength of the new vaccine technology is it's ability to target a wider range of viruses than the traditional methods. I'm looking forward to what they can do vs. the standard flu and rhino viruses with this technology. If we can get rid of those as well, that would be a huge silver lining for this ordeal.

Is that all you got?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Another member here correctly labeled ribka as a F’kn piece of human dog scchitt. The label stuck like super glue.
Says the fool outed for a cunny with his last handle and now outed again.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Those in the know have said that the Ukrainian military goal at Bahkmut was to keep the Russians occupied in that sector and to kill as many Russians as possible.
Meanwhile, Putin continues to try to "out suffer" the Ukrainians and the West.

Day 437 of Putin's "Special Military Operation"

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Toot you pushed the Faucci covid vax on here for over two years and posted dailly covid hysteria that destroyed millions of Americans' lives. Now you're doing the same inane cut and paster globalist news links

You were called out for what an anti American pOS you were and you ran away and created your houstan2 sock puppet pushing the same Anti American globalist shcit. And thanks again for confirming you're still the same oltoot the globalist anti American bot

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Those in the know have said that the Ukrainian military goal at Bahkmut was to keep the Russians occupied in that sector and to kill as many Russians as possible.
Meanwhile, Putin continues to try to "out suffer" the Ukrainians and the West.

Day 437 of Putin's "Special Military Operation"
Isn't that what armies that are nearly encircled always say? laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Raferman

You’re a liar and have been for a while.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hey mr virologist I laugh every time I read your old Faucci inspired covid lies. Cant believe you won't admit what a fool you are posting lies on here regarding covid. You don't even know the difference between a virus and bacteria. You project your same lack of knowledge and ignorance on everyone of your posts

own it

Online Content
antelope_sniper

Campfire Ranger
A
Colorado

Can't find any links?

Is that all you got?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
bot girl is triggered big time.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Hey mr virologist I laugh every time I read your old Faucci inspired covid lies. Cant believe you won't admit what a fool you are posting lies on here regarding covid. You don't even know the difference between a virus and bacteria. You project your same lack of knowledge and ignorance on everyone of your posts

own it

Online Content
antelope_sniper

Campfire Ranger
A
Colorado

Can't find any links?

Is that all you got?

Keep it up bot.
You're making my point for me.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Toot why did you run away when faced with the 100's of covid fuacci lies you posted multiple times a day on here from 2020 to 2022?

You're doing the same globalist propaganda cut and paste schit again. And the weak minded covtard morons like antelope sniper and direct drive are lapping this garbage up. You're not even clever enough to change your style. pathetic trolling

You're a pathological lying globalist anti American POS. lol

Originally Posted by Raferman

You’re a liar and have been for a while.

Page 19 of 150 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.