Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It's on 'in the background'......

The usurpers, the Windsors, that came out of the Hanovers, that came out of the Stuarts, that came out of the Tudors who STOLE the throne from MY family the Plantagenets.....

Bastids...........

I'm the 21st G.Grandson of William I...........

Maybe I should let it go!?!?!?!?!

wink

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I didn't realize the monarchs were parading today. We fought a war to get rid of those idiots. Pay them no attention.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
The coronation 'cause the last time it happened was almost 2 years before I was born. It is like looking at Haley's Comet when it passes by every 76 years. I expect to be around for William's coronation, but you never know.
Charles is just a couple months younger than me so we probably have the same life expectancy. He can afford better health care but he's likely under a lot more stress. Unlike him, I have 2 well adjusted sons, I don't have 50 family leeches riding on my inheritance, and my biggest worry is whether I can get an elk tag this year.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by poboy
Big teethed inbreds, horses or royalty?

Take your pick, I am pretty sure it can be applied to either.

Added: Basically they are rich people with a slice of the tourism and .gov welfare pie.

Last edited by JSTUART; 05/06/23.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The fascination people in this country have with the British monarchy is disturbing.

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I read today that that Kentucky Derby is just Nascar for the Amish and it got me a chuckle...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
The fascination people in this country have with the British monarchy is disturbing.

It's not the people, its the media in this country. Look around... an alarming portion of interest the people have anymore is controlled by the media. Heck, look at the topics in the Hunter's Campfire...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I enjoy the actual race of some beautiful horses. Today , people are losing their scheisse as there have been quite a few scratches as I understand!

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Bunch of fuggin Krauts masquerading as Brit royalty.

Erin Go Bragh πŸ€

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
no interest in either 'event'. Read a book instead.

Sam......

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Told my wife the coronation is today.

She said, of what?

The king of England.

There’s a new one?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
The coronation 'cause the last time it happened was almost 2 years before I was born. It is like looking at Haley's Comet when it passes by every 76 years. I expect to be around for William's coronation, but you never know.
Charles is just a couple months younger than me so we probably have the same life expectancy. He can afford better health care but he's likely under a lot more stress. Unlike him, I have 2 well adjusted sons, I don't have 50 family leeches riding on my inheritance, and my biggest worry is whether I can get an elk tag this year.

And I would venture that your 'rearing' was far deeper into the realm of normal than his was............ the mans a loon.....

Last edited by Muffin; 05/06/23.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
I thought we settled all that royal stuff back in 1776.

DF

So...according to one of the announcer's that Disney like carriage that the king road around in...was built for King George the III...the same king who's tyranny was broken in America by the revolutionary war. But, I guess he didnt ride in it for his coronation. Stil...I guess I view it as eating crow on each coronation event.

It's called the Gold Stage Coach in wikipedia.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Turned the hotel room TV on this morning and all that was on was some fat, useless, tool in a dress. If that was the coronation, then we need to be even more appreciative of our founding fathers!

Been driving all day. Went through Louisville earlier, but didn't drop in on the derby. Need to get home and ride my own horses. Doubt if them high falutin' types have much use for us endurance riders anyhow, lol

Last edited by Distridr; 05/06/23.

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Neither...

Did I miss something?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Neither...

Did I miss something?

Wellll, if your a little light in the loafers you might appreciate that coronation business...

Last edited by Distridr; 05/06/23.

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Now, now men...we got no room whatsoever to be poking fun at pompous displays of meaningless expensive ceremonies honoring meaningless people who have accomplished nothing in their worthless lives. Sen John McCain's two week long funeral comes to mind.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I missed horse face getting his royal Crown, it was on at 5am, who the fugg gets Crowned at 5am, I slept in.
Just about to watch another horse win a real race.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
American historian Jon Meacham on today's coronation of King Charles "We fought a revolution so we wouldn't have to watch this sort of thing."

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Most of what's wrong with this world started with the Brits.

Pot, meet kettle.
No Stevelyn is correct....the indiscriminate, unthoughtful drawing of lines on maps during the height of the British Empire, without any regard for tribal alliances, religions, geography or tradition is responsible for 300 years of strife. The rapacious appetite for wealth of the British East India Co, Hudsons Bay Co and the largest drug dealers in history, the British Opium traders is undeniable.
We Yanks and our love for endless wars do not have clean hands, not by a damn sight, but it pales in comparison to 300 years of British blunders, for which we are still paying for in China and the middle east.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

413 members (204guy, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 48 invisible), 2,602 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,972
Posts18,499,393
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.