Page 26 of 150 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 149 150
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Kadyrov is going to save the Wagner Orcs in Bakhmut.

Chechens to the rescue

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

The Wagner leader has said that he’s had enough and wants the Chechen troops to take Wagner’s role in Bakhmut.

Toot remember when you were going to get a campfire member fired from his job because he questioned your Covid lies?

Re: Louisiana COVID Numbers
goalie #16394908 09/01/21
Old_Toot
Campfire Ranger
O
West, W. Fla. Republic
Originally Posted by goalie
#frontlinefishcamphero

How many masks have you passed out???

Ya know, McBrag, with good connections through the VA a person can find out quite a lot about folks that work in our Government Healthcare System.

Interesting things like names, addresses, salaries, etc.

Just something to ponder on while you’re hiding down in your basement there at home.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Yellen gathering the financial ministers of the G7 nations this coming week to further tighten and deepen sanctions on Russia.

You are a deep state bot, aren't you?

Toot remember when you were going to get a campfire member fired from his job because he questioned your Covid lies?

Re: Louisiana COVID Numbers
goalie #16394908 09/01/21
Old_Toot
Campfire Ranger
O
West, W. Fla. Republic
Originally Posted by goalie
#frontlinefishcamphero

How many masks have you passed out???

Ya know, McBrag, with good connections through the VA a person can find out quite a lot about folks that work in our Government Healthcare System.

Interesting things like names, addresses, salaries, etc.

Just something to ponder on while you’re hiding down in your basement there at home.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Tyrone
South Korea and Indonesia to exclude US dollar from bilateral trade – sign MoU to promote bilateral transactions in local currencies.

https://www.newscast-pratyaksha.com...de-us-dollar-from-bilateral-trade-78287/
Based on posting history, 90% of the folks on here won't understand the significance of this.
Would have been unthinkable before the weaponization of the dollar.

One wonders how a few here can be so wrong for so long but yet still pontificate.

Originally Posted by Daveinjax from 9/15/2022
I just want to again predict that Russia will take all of the Donbas and all of coastal Ukraine to Moldova. That means Odessa. I will also predict that if NATO keeps up the provocations Russia will take ALL of the Ukraine.
I stand by this prediction 100%
I just want to again predict that Russia will take all of the Donbas and all of coastal Ukraine to Moldova. That means Odessa. I will also predict that if NATO keeps up the provocations Russia will take ALL of the Ukraine.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
South Korea and Indonesia to exclude US dollar from bilateral trade – sign MoU to promote bilateral transactions in local currencies.

Based on posting history, 90% of the folks on here won't understand the significance of this.

One wonders how a few here can be so wrong for so long but yet still pontificate.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yes he is.

Its for free trade.......

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
🩸pure

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
There are couple goals for 🇷🇺: Charkiv region and Odessa region. Without western support 🇺🇦 will loose this conflict.
The Russians will never align themselves with American interests. It is obvious whom Americans should support in this conflict.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Uko NAZI's arrest a US journalist for reporting the truth.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Slavek
There are couple goals for 🇷🇺: Charkiv region and Odessa region. Without western support 🇺🇦 will loose this conflict.
Have you ever handled a Glock?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Spot on Daveinjax!

The rotation of Wagner may be a ruse but it may also be a normal rotation out. Some people don't seem to realize that Wagner grunts are human. They are fighting a very tough and ruthless enemy...even the toughest fighters can only endure so much until they may become ineffective.

IF they withdraw, they will be replaced not only by Chechens, but also by well trained and rested Russian forces. This against who?

Remember Prigoshin is actually a civilian now and Wagner answers to the Russian high command. Putin has been criticized by his people for not engaging in all out war. The Soviet economy is very stable and their arms production is second to none with R and D of ISR capabilities a priority.

This, of course unless you want to believe the Deep State "Empire of Lies" propaganda media that has been lying to the world for over a year.

The Russians will prevail some time this Summer. Wait till the "Rasputitsa" dries out!

"an armed society is a polite society"
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

Spot on Daveinjax!

The rotation of Wagner may be a ruse but it may also be a normal rotation out. Some people don't seem to realize that Wagner grunts are human. They are fighting a very tough and ruthless enemy...even the toughest fighters can only endure so much until they may become ineffective.

IF they withdraw, they will be replaced not only by Chechens, but also by well trained and rested Russian forces. This against who?

Remember Prigoshin is actually a civilian now and Wagner answers to the Russian high command. Putin has been criticized by his people for not engaging in all out war. The Soviet economy is very stable and their arms production is second to none with R and D of ISR capabilities a priority.

This, of course unless you want to believe the Deep State "Empire of Lies" propaganda media that has been lying to the world for over a year.

The RussiansI just want to again predict that Russia will take all of the Donbas and all of coastal Ukraine to Moldova. That means Odessa. I will also predict that if NATO keeps up the provocations Russia will take ALL of the Ukraine. will prevail some time this Summer. Wait till the "Rasputitsa" dries out!
Prigozhin has already said it will take 30 months to take to the Dnieper river. Russia is happy to grind away the Ukrainian army with artillery. The Russians have been on the offensive while maintaining anywhere from a seven to ten to one Ukrainian to Russian loss ratio. They can’t keep that ratio and conduct sweeping mobile warfare. There is zero reason to rush the victory for Russia. The Russian economy is doing well and the arms industry is more than capable of sustaining the current burn rate. The war is dedollarizing the world economy and growing Russian influence around the world at the expense of the American Empire. Contrary to western propaganda it’s we the west that is in danger of collapse the longer this war goes on. China is now squarely allied with Russia and that’s a catastrophe for us. The Biden NWO is running the American Empire into the ground.
I expect Prigozhin’s Wagner group to withdraw and be replaced with Russian Army. The reason is that the Wagner forces are needed to counter our regime change attempts in the Sudan and shore up Syria now that we’re escalating there again. They may also be needed in Georgia. Anywhere Samantha Powers goes there’s color revolution regime change attempt being made.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
[quote=Jim_Conrad]They don't.

Why would they? They know they aren't "next". They know they don't your president to shut the gas off.

Geezus you redistributionist types are dense.

And that's where you're wrong.
For how many years did Russia occupy Poland?[/quote

Oh gee...how many millions of Ukrainians did the Holodomor kill?

Seems like they were getting along fine until your pals Biden and Obama fugged it up.

Jim, I'm surprised you'd stoop to dishonest tactics.

You're a better man than this.

Dishonest?

You are joking?

You accused me of being pals with Biden and Obama, and only the very unobservant or the very stupid would not know that is not true.

I never pegged you as the low IQ type, so that leaves dishonest.

Oh sure...project dishonesty at me.

You were super excited about the last mega transfer of wealth in this country...and by all accounts are super excited about the current one.

While claiming to be "conservative".

GMAFB.

You need to pay closer attention before you cast aspersion upon others.

I'm not conservative, I'm libertarian. Nor am I "super excited" about "mega transfers of wealth" to Ukraine. I see it's in America's best interest to blunt the expansionary ambitions of an aggressive Russia. A strong, belligerent Russia's is not in the best interest of America, and if we can bleed Russia to the point they crawl back under their rock and no longer pose a conventional threat to the Western world for a few decades, while another country provided the blood, and we provide some of our old equipment, and a few billion dollar, I'll take that deal.

In the process we get a reinvigorated NATO, with the other member nations increasing their military spending going forward.

As for this war, to those of us who spent time in the business, it's no surprise. It was always going to happen. It wasn't a matter of if, but when, how many of the Soviet Era strategic choke points they recapture, and if they stop there or, or are stopped before they recapture all of them, many of which are in NATO held territory.

Russia's an expansionary nation. It always has been.

Since 1945 we've engaged in no less than the 63 following proxy wars against the Russians/Soviets and/or the puppet states, most of which you've probably never heard of, and many you probably can't find on a map. That's ok, men such as myself volunteered and gave a portion of our lives to the study and practice of war wouldn't have to.

Here's the list:

Chinese Civil War
1946 Iranian Crisis
Greek Civil War
First Indochina War, 1946-1954
Paraguayan Civil War
Malayan Emergency
Korean War
Mau Mau Uprising, Kenya
Vietnam War
First Taiwan Strait Crisis 1954-1955
Second Taiwan Crisis 1958
Lebanon Crisis 1958
Nicaragua
El Salvador
Guatemala
Congo Crisis
Eritrean War of Independence 1961-1991
North Yemen Civil War 1962-1970
Dhofar Rebellion 1962-1976
Sarawak Insurgency, Malaya, 1962-1990
Aden Emergency 1963-1967
Dominican Civil War 1965
Chadian Civil War 1965-1979
Communist Insurgency in Thailand 1965-1983
Bolivian Campaign 1966-1967
Korean DMZ Conflict 1966-1969
South African Border War 1966-1990
Years of Lead, Italy, 1968-1982
Communist Insurgency Malaysia 1968-1989
Operation Condor 1968-1989, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay, and Uruguay.
Al-Wadiah War, Yemen and Saudi Arabia, 1969.
Bangladesh War of Liberation, 1971
Yemenite War of 1972
Angolan Civil War 1974-2002
Ethiopian Civil War 1974-1991
Uprising in East Timor, Indonesia, 1975-1999
Shaba 1, Zaire/Congo, 1977
Ogaden War Ethiopia/Somalia, 1977-1978
Cambodian-Vietnamese War, 1977-1991
Mozambican Civil War, 1977-1982
Chittagong Hill Conflict, Bangladesh, 1977-1997
Shaba II, Congo/Zaire 1978
Uganda-Tanzian War 1978-1979
UDF Rebellion, 1978-1982, Yemen
Chadian-Libyan Conflict 1978-1987
Yemenite War 1979
Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, 1979-1989
Ethiopian-Somali Border War, 1982
Thai-Laotian Border War, 1987-1988
Afghan Civil War 1989-1992
Insurgency in Laos, 1975-2008
Georgian Civil War 1991-1993
Yugoslav Wars, 1991-2001
Syrian Civil War in Lebanon 2012-2017

Israeli-Palestinian conflict, 1948 to present
Myanmar conflict, 1948 to present
Iran-Saudi proxy conflict 1979 to present
Abkhaz-Georgian conflict 1989 to present
Georgian-Ossetian conflict, 1989 to present
War in Darfur, 2003 to present
Syrian Civil War 2011 to present
Yemeni Crisis 2011 to present

Russian Invasion of Ukraine, 2014 to present.

If you're observant, you'll notice a wide range of locations across the globe. They include area geographical strategic interest, places with strategic resources, and some very close to home including most of South and Central America.

Now get yourself a map of the world and a Red crayon. Your fingers are probably too big, so have your daughter help you color all the countries above red, and see what that looks like.

Looks at what this means for the sea lanes, Russian navel and shipping access to the oceans, all the places they could refuel, and this would magnify their ability to project power around the globe. Keep in mind, unlike us, Russia doesn't have 10 super carriers they can just park anywhere they like.

Here's a few clues for you:
Korea and access to the Tsushima straight (Do you have ANY clue why that's significant?)

Tiawan and it's location in the First Island Chain (Do you even know what that is, and why it's important?)

Why's Russian interested in Vietnam?

How about Malaysia and Indonesia. Here's a clue, it's not for the cheap guitars they produce.

Italy, Greece?

Ethiopia, Yemen, Eritrea, , and South Africa, and I don't mean for the minerals, do you have any clue why these places are strategically important?

How about South and Central America, should we have let the Russian/Soviets have all of that?

Here's one for you, Georgia and Azerbaijan. I'm not saying it's important to us, but since you know so much about foreign affairs, war, conflict, and keeping America safe, can you at least tell me why it's important to Russia?

Afghanistan. What's the real reason the Russians were in Afghanistan? If you can figure that out, you'll be a step closer to figuring out why the Russians are in Ukraine.

I suspect all of this when right over your head. You'll give some answer about how you don't care about places across the globe because the only strategy you can glean from a map is the one for finding the best deer trails and fishing holes.

You should start with 1991 when the USSR collapsed. Prior, you have different geopolitical interests and goals. Go back even further and you have Czarist Russia and at that time everyone was Imperialist. For instance, the Holodomar is on Stalin and Stalin alone, period! Has nothing to do with today's RUSSIA and Putin. Russia is not the USSR.

The Cold War was like a game, you do this, I'll do that, tit for tat, we'll exchange Gary Powers for so and so, etc., etc. The specter of nuclear war was always there and a clean excuse for not to do anything stupid. We'll provide Vietnam with weapons, you can do the same in Afghanistan, etc.

You can make the assertion that Uncle Sugar is equally expansionist using our military (industrial arms $) for some excuse then to change the tune to spread democracy, read spread US hegemony (move in Halliburton $),

You forgot the promise not to expand NATO one inch further East. How was Russia a threat to us? Why expand NATO when the USSR is no more?
Why did WE train and arm Ukraine to the teeth especially after installing a complicit puppet regime in 2014? How was Russia a threat to us? If you were Russia, would you get defensive?
Why were Russians in Donbas treated as second class and shelled by the Ukes, killing 14,000 Russians. If you were Russian would you take offense?
Why are the Russians concerned with a Neo Nazi movement in Ukraine after having lost 30 million plus of their people at the hands of Nazis during WWII?
Crimea has been Russian since Catherine the Great, inhabited, as Donbas, by a large population of Russians. If you were Russian, why would you allow it to become a NATO aircraft carrier, keeping in mind the push to include Ukraine in NATO?
Several efforts at peace negotiations in Gomel, Istanbul, the Chinese, etc. were refused by the West WHY? The goal of the Imperial Court centric ruling class is NOT to preserve Ukraine, but to crush Russia which stands in the way of the NWO, Globalist cabal. Ukraine is just a proxy.

We have not fought anybody, since WWII, that was a real threat to our people or sovereignty as the above is to Russia, can you not agree? Yet we have spent blood and treasure beyond our borders and caused myriad misery and upheaval. If the threats and concerns of Russia were mirrored on the USA, do you think we would do anything different?. We certainly wouldn't need the usual excuses.

The bottom line is, after the Cold War ended in supposed victory, we didn't line up and shake hands. Instead we decided to rub the enemy's (which was no longer an enemy) face in the dirt.

MAGA!

Did The Cold War really end, or did the cancer just go into remission?
America see the world as a series of short finite games. We report earnings every quarter, elections are held every two years, and a president can serve no more than 8 years.

In contrast Russian history history goes back over 1100 years with most leaders dying on the throne or in office. Putin's been in office nearly 24 years. This lends itself to thinking interns of infinite vs. finite games. Put a different way. Was WWI and WWII two separate wars, on one long war with a 20 year timeout?

I find it interesting how the Blame America crowd likes to omit certain key details, such as the early presence of Wagner Mercs and Russian Spetsnaz in the Donbass, but that doesn't fit your narrative of an evil "Global Cabal" attacking innocent Russia. If life under Russia is so great, and Russia is so peaceful, why is it that since 1992 the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Albania, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, and Finland all decide to join NATO?

Since America's so bad and so evil, Why didn't they join with Moscow instead?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Since America's so bad and so evil, Why didn't they join with Moscow instead?
$$$$ for their politicians. Period. Russia is cash poor compared to the king of funny-money, the USA.

I would say their politicians are evil.

Politics is War by Other Means
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
To add to why Wagner will be withdrawn it has to do with Russian law. The Russian army conscripts cannot be deployed beyond the Russian border without a declaration of war. Using Wagner to fight proxy wars around the world gets by the problem of using Russian conscripts. Putin is a legalistic technocrat. He could use Russian professional regular army but the units are mixed with conscripts. It would be difficult to create pure professional units.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
To add to why Wagner will be withdrawn it has to do with Russian law. The Russian army conscripts cannot be deployed beyond the Russian border without a declaration of war. Using Wagner to fight proxy wars around the world gets by the problem of using Russian conscripts. Putin is a legalistic technocrat. He could use Russian professional regular army but the units are mixed with conscripts. It would be difficult to create pure professional units.

I suspect there's more too it than that. Wagner learned a lot in Bakhmut. When properly supported by regular Russian artillery and other heavy units they're very effective. I suspect we'll see them again once Ukraine's spring offensive begins in earnest, either attempting to blunt the offensive or conduct a spoiling attack elsewhere to draw off Ukrainian reserves to other areas.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
These Biden sanctions on Russia are really helping our banking system

Nearly 200 US banks could collapse like Silicon Valley Bank, warns study
"If uninsured deposit withdrawals cause even small fire sales, substantially more banks are at risk."

Spot on Daveinjax!

The RussiansI just want to again predict that Russia will take all of the Donbas and all of coastal Ukraine to Moldova. That means Odessa. I will also predict that if NATO keeps up the provocations Russia will take ALL of the Ukraine. will prevail some time this Summer. Wait till the "Rasputitsa" dries out!
Prigozhin has already said it will take 30 months to take to the Dnieper river. Russia is happy to grind away the Ukrainian army with artillery. The Russians have been on the offensive while maintaining anywhere from a seven to ten to one Ukrainian to Russian loss ratio. They can’t keep that ratio and conduct sweeping mobile warfare. There is zero reason to rush the victory for Russia. The Russian economy is doing well and the arms industry is more than capable of sustaining the current burn rate. The war is dedollarizing the world economy and growing Russian influence around the world at the expense of the American Empire. Contrary to western propaganda it’s we the west that is in danger of collapse the longer this war goes on. China is now squarely allied with Russia and that’s a catastrophe for us. The Biden NWO is running the American Empire into the ground.
I expect Prigozhin’s Wagner group to withdraw and be replaced with Russian Army. The reason is that the Wagner forces are needed to counter our regime change attempts in the Sudan and shore up Syria now that we’re escalating there again. They may also be needed in Georgia. Anywhere Samantha Powers goes there’s color revolution regime change attempt being made.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why did the leader of Wagner group put out videos meowing about the Russian government?

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Why did the leader of Wagner group put out videos meowing about the Russian government?
Because you have a vagina.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Beats a butt hole

Or rosy palms huh?

Last edited by Angus1895; 05/06/23.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Beats a butt hole

Or rosy palms huh?
If you’re comfortable with it, bleeding once a month and not dying

Page 26 of 150 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 1minute, 52 invisible), 2,305 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,026
Posts18,500,526
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.