-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 150 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 149 150
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nah, the Biden Administration is doing a pretty good job of making the USA look bad.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Houston, you are one sick puppy.

That's on top of being clueless.

I assume when Zelensky escapes to Miami, you'll be there to greet him ?

Carry on home skillet.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Interesting.

Ukraine downs Russian hypersonic missile with US Patriot system

Ukraine says it downed a Russian hypersonic missile over the capital Kyiv using a newly acquired US Patriot defence system in what would be a first in its ability to intercept one of Moscow’s most modern weapons.

The Kinzhal missile is one of the latest and most advanced Russian weapons. Its military says the air-launched ballistic missile has a range of up to 2,000km (1,250 miles) and flies at 10 times the speed of sound, making it hard to intercept.

A combination of hypersonic speed and a heavy warhead allows the Kinzhal to destroy heavily fortified targets, such as underground bunkers or mountain tunnels.

“I congratulate the Ukrainian people on the historic event. Yes, we shot down the ‘unique’ Kinzhal,” Ukrainian Air Force Commander Mykola Oleshchuk said in a Telegram post on Saturday. “It happened during the nighttime attack on May 4 in the skies of the Kyiv region.”

It was the first time Ukraine is known to have used the Patriot missile defence system.

Oleshchuk said the Kh-47 was launched by a MiG-31K aircraft from Russian territory and was shot down with a single Patriot missile. The Ukrainian military has previously admitted lacking assets to intercept the supersonic weapon.

The Kinzhal, which means “dagger” in Russian, is one of six “next generation” weapons unveiled by President Vladimir Putin in 2018 when the Russian leader boasted it cannot be shot down by any of the world’s air defence systems.

The air-launched ballistic missile can reach speeds of up to Mach 10 (12,350 kilometres per hour) and is capable of carrying nuclear or conventional warheads.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hicountry
Houston, you are one sick puppy.

That's on top of being clueless.

I assume when Zelensky escapes to Miami, you'll be there to greet him ?

Carry on home skillet.

You’re really killing it tonight.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
www.cipherbrief.com

Inner workings and financing of the Wagner Group.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Squidge
Interesting.

[quote]Ukraine says it downed a Russian hypersonic missile over the capital Kyiv using a newly acquired US Patriot defence system in what would be a first in its ability to intercept one of Moscow’s most modern weapons.

The Kinzhal missile is one of the latest and most advanced Russian weapons. Its military says the air-launched ballistic missile has a range of up to 2,000km (1,250 miles) and flies at 10 times the speed of sound, making it hard to intercept.

A combination of hypersonic speed and a heavy warhead allows the Kinzhal to destroy heavily fortified targets, such as underground bunkers or mountain tunnels.

“I congratulate the Ukrainian people on the historic event. Yes, we shot down the ‘unique’ Kinzhal,” Ukrainian Air Force Commander Mykola Oleshchuk said in a Telegram post on Saturday. “It happened during the nighttime attack on May 4 in the skies of the Kyiv region.”

It was the first time Ukraine is known to have used the Patriot missile defence system.

Oleshchuk said the Kh-47 was launched by a MiG-31K aircraft from Russian territory and was shot down with a single Patriot missile. The Ukrainian military has previously admitted lacking assets to intercept the supersonic weapon.

The Kinzhal, which means “dagger” in Russian, is one of six “next generation” weapons unveiled by President Vladimir Putin in 2018 when the Russian leader boasted it cannot be shot down by any of the world’s air defence systems.

The air-launched ballistic missile can reach speeds of up to Mach 10 (12,350 kilometres per hour) and is capable of carrying nuclear or conventional warheads./quote]

Ukraine has PAC 3 missiles for their Patriots.

Extremely good intel will come back from Ukraine with the Patriot systems in Ukraine.

Waveform all the airborne things. laugh

Last edited by JohnBurns; 05/06/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Squidge
Interesting.

Ukraine says it downed a Russian hypersonic missile over the capital Kyiv using a newly acquired US Patriot defence system in what would be a first in its ability to intercept one of Moscow’s most modern weapons.

The air-launched ballistic missile can reach speeds of up to Mach 10 (12,350 kilometres per hour) and is capable of carrying nuclear or conventional warheads.

Looks like you can put this one in the same file as the "Ghost of Kiev", "Snake Island", "Old man shoots down Russian fighter with single shot rifle", and the resta the cuckraine propaganda.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Day 439 and over 14 months and counting.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Day 439 and over 14 months and counting.
Change your maxi pad, clam

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Is the war even real? I don’t see how such a small country could last this long!

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine air defense shoots down 21 of 26 Russian launched Iranian drones.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Buck720
Is the war even real? I don’t see how such a small country could last this long!

Our tax dollars mostly.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
False 😆

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Buck720

Our tax dollars mostly.
37 seconds , ma’am? You are killing it

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
More blasts in the Crimea from drones. No information yet on any damages.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Houston has a future as the minister of propaganda, Ala Baghdad Bob....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Multiple explosions, fires, roadways damaged and some trains derailed behind Russian lines.

Ukraine drone activity ramping up.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Childish much?

You’re just killing it here.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Multiple explosions, fires, roadways damaged and some trains derailed behind Russian lines.

Ukraine drone activity ramping up.

If it gets ramped up enough, Kiev will get the Willy Pete treatment. It seems as if that's Russia's current strategy. Fight on the ground face to face for a while,...then back up and use artillery.

After a few repetitions of that they just say "fuggit" and Willy Pete the whole area.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Childish much?

You’re just killing it here.

I really wish you could have met an old member here called “Old Toot”, all he did was parrot the news just like you. He even lashed out like a little kid if you called him on anything, again just like you. He quit posting not long ago and then you joined, again so ironic. I know you’ll tell me I’m lying again.

Page 28 of 150 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 54 invisible), 2,336 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,043
Posts18,500,820
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.