Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
I am not in anyway calling for moderators. I am not calling for biblestudy levels of self regulation. But I do feel most of us are scrapping with each other while the Demo Sickos are building themselves up. I just have to budget my forum time to read through threads where the real central concept is two good guys telling each other to GFY in a multitude of ways. I really don’t put anyone on ignore, I don’t feel entitled to any special deference and if anything I have never gone whitetail deer hunting or Turkey hunting so I don’t have a lot of experience with hunting in l48 or fishing for crappie or bullheads. This thread I believe is not about me but more about self-regulation.

Last edited by kaboku68; 05/07/23.
GB1

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
There’s no need for moderation opinions are like azzholes everybody got one🤣

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
From the looks of this thread we'll need someone to bring popcorn to the Campfire Rendezvous. I'm an EMT and will bring my medical bag after I stock it full of tampons.

Medics bury their mistakes..
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Heym06
Oh ya don't forget, friends or alleged friend of people, sometimes feel they should fight others battles for them. The the pile on begins, deserved or not. Example, say something about Flave and his ball suckers will jump to defend him, yet might not even know him from Adam! Or put down Fireballs and get accolades from those who decided they don't like him. It's the net, you can be who ever you want. So can everyone else! It's just life in the modern world. Being glad or mad, at or for people you will never know. Quite amazing when you think about it!!!

Yeah... well GFY smile

Yep. Even online we create tribes, in groups and outgroup that we can attack to make ourselves feel better.

If only someone had written a book about this:

[Linked Image from cdn.gobookfair.com]

It was a joke .... notice the smiley face.... and quit projecting your nonsense on me....heym06 doesn't even like me , but I bet he got it

Of course it was, and a good one. My quote was directed at the post above your, which I should of edited out. Also could of used an emotional for a dry sarcastic tone.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Oh ya don't forget, friends or alleged friend of people, sometimes feel they should fight others battles for them. The the pile on begins, deserved or not. Example, say something about Flave and his ball suckers will jump to defend him, yet might not even know him from Adam! Or put down Fireballs and get accolades from those who decided they don't like him. It's the net, you can be who ever you want. So can everyone else! It's just life in the modern world. Being glad or mad, at or for people you will never know. Quite amazing when you think about it!!!

Yeah... well GFY smile

Yep. Even online we create tribes, in groups and outgroup that we can attack to make ourselves feel better.

If only someone had written a book about this:

[Linked Image from cdn.gobookfair.com]

It was a joke .... notice the smiley face.... and quit projecting your nonsense on me....heym06 doesn't even like me , but I bet he got it
Thats not true about not liking you. I may not like what you say at times, but will defend your right to say it. Aren't perceptions odd at times!

IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

From the genius that equates meth and fentanyl with firearms.

#victimhood is strong in your state.
Your barking up the wrong tree Billy, plus thats a lie, do to your perception! It takes more brainpower, than you seem to have acquired to date. Yes I actually said you lied. Now why don't you go back inside and finish your milk toast. Or lopeing the mule or whatever goats do, after licking their balls, trying to get the taste out. See I can also be an azz!!! I try not to, but some just bring out the real me!!!! Don't like it gfy.💩 head!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Billy goat, I apologize for the rant, and the name calling. Even though you " drove by with a character assassination" , that put me on step like a 200hp, Merc. And I'll leave you with a blessing. "May your primers, be soaked in oil, and your bore rust shut! ". See self moderation ! Fug I forgot!!!🤔

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've had a moderator on a huge forum I once frequented edit and change my posts to make me look like like an even bigger a-hole.

Why I left it, buncha radical teachers, queers, and desk jockeys.

The moderation on this site is just fine, Mr Bin. Good job.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Your barking up the wrong tree Billy, plus thats a lie, do to your perception! It takes more brainpower, than you seem to have acquired to date. Yes I actually said you lied. Now why don't you go back inside and finish your milk toast. Or lopeing the mule or whatever goats do, after licking their balls, trying to get the taste out. See I can also be an azz!!! I try not to, but some just bring out the real me!!!! Don't like it gfy.💩 head!

[bleep] me I was wrong 😑

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 05/07/23.

MAGA
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Billy goat, I apologize for the rant, and the name calling. Even though you " drove by with a character assassination" , that put me on step like a 200hp, Merc. And I'll leave you with a blessing. "May your primers, be soaked in oil, and your bore rust shut! ". See self moderation ! Fug I forgot!!!🤔

Apologies sir, I had read a post couple days ago that torqued me off and I WRONGFULLY attributed it to you.

I own my Fück up and sincerely apologize.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Apologies sir, I had read a post couple days ago that torqued me off and I WRONGFULLY attributed it to you.

No worries brother Gruff... nothing a little moderation would have prevented ... lol
Just the other day I did a fuggup... with BuzzH of all people... just damn
But like a man , own it, move on and no harm done... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Two of this forums resident azzclowns have been MIA of late, place is better in their absence.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Two of this forums resident azzclowns have been MIA of late, place is better in their absence.
Oh wow

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaboku68
I am not in anyway calling for moderators. I am not calling for biblestudy levels of self regulation. But I do feel most of us are scrapping with each other while the Demo Sickos are building themselves up. I just have to budget my forum time to read through threads where the real central concept is two good guys telling each other to GFY in a multitude of ways. I really don’t put anyone on ignore, I don’t feel entitled to any special deference and if anything I have never gone whitetail deer hunting or Turkey hunting so I don’t have a lot of experience with hunting in l48 or fishing for crappie or bullheads. This thread I believe is not about me but more about self-regulation.

Why do we all scratch why do YOU all think the democrats don't to this to themselves as well?? Democrats take a different angle when someone in their group disagrees with them they call them one of several things. Racist, homophobe, transphobe, intolerant, privilege etc. The thing with democrats/liberals/progressives/independents they will tell their friend thank you for telling me that and toe the liberal line/talking points. Conservatives tell you something wrong 99% of the time the other is going to say no you are wrong.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No you are happy no one is here to constantly remind you that you are a idiot. You are part of that group that thinks you are protected class on here. If you say something everyone supposed to take it for gospel and not disagree with you. Soon as the do you get all wound up huffing and puffing besides yourself that someone said you are wrong. Simple fact is if you do or write something stupid you will be called a retard.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I love it when pards all come together..

[bleep] me I was wrong 😑

No worries brother Gruff... nothing a little moderation would have prevented ... lol
Just the other day I did a fuggup... with BuzzH of all people... just damn
But like a man , own it, move on and no harm done... wink

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Post pics on your for sale ads, GunGizzard.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I see some positive results from this thread. I'm glad it went the direction it did.

And, I felt I owed someone an apology for something I said yesterday, so I contacted him and gave him one. I need to do it more.

LOL
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I think not

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (44mc, 16penny, 405winash, 35, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,614 guests, and 762 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,647
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.