-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have known very few Mexicans who were of pure Spanish descent, and they look as European as can be. You wouldn't even realize they were Mexican unless you spoke to them. Those who are very obviously Mexican (or Latin American) have a lot of American Indian blood. Quite a few are more of a mix and could easily be mistaken for being of Mediterranean extraction. I might add that I grew up on the Rio Grande so I could know a thing or two about it.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Come on, 700......do you seriously really believe science is still on your side?

Originally Posted by 700LH
Like bugs to a lightbulb
He does. Straight retarded

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
My apologies RB, a joke trashed the thread
Its not a joke. You know you f ucked up by gladly taking all that poison, so you cant help but try and find someone who will tell you it will all be ok. Good luck with that. You f cuked around and most likely will find out soon enough lol

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
The vehicle that was as dialed in on the shooter’s ride. Why was it dialed in? Shooter seemed non aggressive at that point. And was it backing out (camera forward) or driving out (camera rear) ? Inquiring minds…..

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Huh???

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Funny thing we know right away that some Hispanic was a white supremist, but we’re still not privy to the manifesto fromthe Tranny from TN. It must have been pretty incriminating to the left.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
There is always still hope....where logical thought prevails.

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Come on, 700......do you seriously really believe science is still on your side?

Like bugs to a lightbulb
Most of what we have been fed covid related is BS, vax anti vax shutdowns masks all of it.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I keep waiting to see evidence of actual White Supremacists.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
There should be Nazis behind every bush the way the Left talks and I've not known of any in my area. At the same time they support giving billions to actual patch wearing Nazi sympathizers in Ukraine.

Last edited by reivertom; 05/07/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Funny thing we know right away that some Hispanic was a white supremist, but we’re still not privy to the manifesto fromthe Tranny from TN. It must have been pretty incriminating to the left.
Exactly why the tranny things manifesto should be released. Some in here saying no, it may cause more to do the same. Well if that was the case, wouldnt releasing the bullchit lie of white supremist do the same? See how this works guys and see why the trannys manifesto needs to be released

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Huh???

There was video of the car the killer arrived in. Video was obviously mobile, subject vehicle was getting further away as time passed. So 1) why was killer’s car being videoed? and 2) was the vehicle videoing the scene backing out with the camera running at the vehicle front or driving out forward with video running at vehicle rear.

Biggest part of that is why was the killer’s vehicle being videoed and who was doing it.

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootem
Huh???

There was video of the car the killer arrived in. Video was obviously mobile, subject vehicle was getting further away as time passed. So 1) why was killer’s car being videoed? and 2) was the vehicle videoing the scene backing out with the camera running at the vehicle front or driving out forward with video running at vehicle rear.

Biggest part of that is why was the killer’s vehicle being videoed and who was doing it.
Thought the killer got out of a vehicle that was by the mall. The car backing up shooting the video wasnt involved i dont believe

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by shootem
Huh???

Thought the killer got out of a vehicle that was by the mall. The car backing up shooting the video wasnt involved i dont believe

When the video starts the shooter is just sitting at the wheel. So why would anyone be running video? It’s just a guy in a car. Black Copter question did the cameraman know something was coming? Or does cameraman just drive around the mall doing random videos? Seems odd the setting. Video vehicle is either backing up doing video out the windshield or driving forward doing video out the rear.

Last edited by shootem; 05/07/23.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Hastings
Ahhh come on y'all know it was the Vax and them booster's that made him do it
Could very well have been. We will never know. We do know the ''vax'' has caused some weird stuff. Like sudden death.
Well you must admit that sudden death can caused equally badly by vax and evil assault rifles

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stophel
I bet he'll have a "manifesto" that they'll be happy to publish!

Does this mean the FBI will now finally release the Audrey Hale manifesto?

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/07/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's a serious load of bollocks.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
An oddball erratic guy who comes and goes, to and from, work "like clockwork?" A white supremacist who yells Travon and kills little white kids. FBI? Sounds more like MK Ultra had a bad batch.

Give us a link to a source who says the shooter yelled "Trayvon," please.

Sorry, I thought I read it on the fire somewhere, or linked.

I read something similar (don’t know how true) but if I recall correctly it wasn’t Trayvon but George Floyd.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Slavek
Garcia is an old Spanish name from Iberian peninsula.
Spaniards are white.

Right they are white people with brown skin....and brown eyes.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If you designate the shooter as white,the victims
are also white. Why the "white supremacy" talk?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
If you designate the shooter as white,the victims
are also white. Why the "white supremacy" talk?

The first casualty of war is.. truth.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (17CalFan, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,793 guests, and 1,438 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,753
Posts18,476,292
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.