Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did any of you read the story/timeline of Steven Spainhouer – a former police officer and former Army officer and his events of that tragic day.

Apparently his son was working at the mall when the shooting started. He called 911, but The Line Was Busy. So he called his dad, the former cop.

Dad jumped into his vehicle and raced over to the mall, took about 6 minutes. When he got there, not a cop or cop car in sight, he was alone.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/allen-outlet-shooting-father-victims

Last edited by steve4102; 05/08/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Look into Steven Spainhouer. He is a demoncrap politico from Collin County and immediately began engaging in anti-gun demagoguery. That he was only 6 minutes away from the carnage, apparently waiting by the phone, is a fact that I find MOST curious.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And the 911 line was busy? After repeated attempts to get through??

Do I smell a rat?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Look into Steven Spainhouer. He is a demoncrap politico from Collin County and immediately began engaging in anti-gun demagoguery. That he was only 6 minutes away from the carnage, apparently waiting by the phone, is a fact that I find MOST curious.

The DemoRat’s and Lying Hiden Biden need more shootings to deflect from the big story of Crackhead Hunter’s coming Indictment on Wednesday and the Document the FBI has proving Pedo Joe was taking bribes for political favors. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It also doesn’t say if Spainhoure attempted to call 911 from his home before he left, only that he called after he arrived.

One would think a 911 attempt would have been made by him before jumping in his vehicle?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

The DemoRat’s and Lying Hiden Biden need more shootings to deflect from the big story of Crackhead Hunter’s coming Indictment on Wednesday and the Document the FBI has proving Pedo Joe was taking bribes for political favors. 🤪
I believe the Hunter story timing is to distract from the border invasion. Sacrifice Hunter (he was going down eventually anyway) later in the week to distract from the Title 42 invasion...they gain a million new potential voters right?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Someone was asking about the origins of the video of the shooter getting out of his car and beginning the attack while the camera recording it all backed away from the scene. I'd like to know more about how that dashcam happened to be there, and why the backing away appeared to be so smooth. It's hard to tell how fast that vehicle was backing, if indeed it WAS backing out of the area, but it looked pretty damned smooth to me...not panicked at all. Maybe just a false impression on my part?

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I believe the Hunter story timing is to distract from the border invasion. Sacrifice Hunter (he was going down eventually anyway) later in the week to distract from the Title 42 invasion...they gain a million new potential voters right?

Pedo Joe will just pardon his Crackhead spawn anyways. So Hunter’s Indictment will be a big ole nothing burger. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by steve4102
Did any of you read the story/timeline of Steven Spainhouer – a former police officer and former Army officer and his events of that tragic day.

Apparently his son was working at the mall when the shooting started. He called 911, but The Line Was Busy. So he called his dad, the former cop.

Dad jumped into his vehicle and raced over to the mall, took about 6 minutes. When he got there, not a cop or cop car in sight, he was alone.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/allen-outlet-shooting-father-victims

Well, he just made a great case for why law-abiding citizens need to be armed.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Someone was asking about the origins of the video of the shooter getting out of his car and beginning the attack while the camera recording it all backed away from the scene. I'd like to know more about how that dashcam happened to be there, and why the backing away appeared to be so smooth. It's hard to tell how fast that vehicle was backing, if indeed it WAS backing out of the area, but it looked pretty damned smooth to me...not panicked at all. Maybe just a false impression on my part?
Some people install systems in their cars that record all the cameras running on their car for 24 hours, allowing them to permanently save portions of video by uploading them. It's become a thing.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If this guy had six minutes odds are high many more would have died

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
glasses missing a lense, he get him through the eye?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Some people install systems in their cars that record all the cameras running on their car for 24 hours, allowing them to permanently save portions of video by uploading them. It's become a thing.

Yes, that's no surprise.

It just seems odd that as the vehicle retreats from the scene, the motion is all so smooth. Are rearview cams common?

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
supposedly, Dallas area police network was hacked sometime before shooting started, tying up response ...

abiding in Him,

><>fish30ought6<><
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by fish30ought6
supposedly, Dallas area police network was hacked sometime before shooting started, tying up response ...

Hmmm, FBI or CIA

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Are rearview cams common?
Very.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Sounds CIA to me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Accidentally found this:

In the same mall???

Don't be the darkness.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So they were already on the scene?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't know anything about 911 communications in Dallas or any network so that may be true, but Allen does have its own police force. I'm just not sure how integrated the 911 system is.

Don't be the darkness.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (22250rem, 06hunter59, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 54 invisible), 4,048 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,703
Posts18,534,721
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.