Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
So they were already on the scene?

I can't say. The storefront office may have been unmanned at that time.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by steve4102
So they were already on the scene?

I can't say. The storefront office may have been unmanned at that time.
I read early on the cop was already there on another call, but in today's world nothing can be taken as fact

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd like to see the call logs for both Spainhouer phones and see how that meshes with the overall timeline.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Could it be that when the shooting started at a crowded mall a bunch of 9-1-1 calls flooded in and there simply weren't enough dispatchers available to handle the call load? Especially considering that those same dispatchers are also gathering information, dispatching LE and medical, passing information to emergency services, ect.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For balance.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That certainly is possible. But if the Spainhouer kid couldn't get through because the lines were tied up, it would seem that 911 would have dispatched all the units on duty that very instant and they should have beaten the senior Spainhouer to the scene. He said he saw no first responders whatsoever when he arrived. They would have had a minute or two head start on him, yet he got there first. Hhmmm.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I dunno... Maybe he's a liar? Or, maybe he did beat the cops there.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just seems improbable to me.

I am not saying *this* happened or *that* happened. I'm just questioning everything. I've been conditioned to think like that because of all the times we've caught the media withholding information or promoting outright lies.

(Where is Audrey Hale's manifesto?)

Don't be the darkness.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Someone was asking about the origins of the video of the shooter getting out of his car and beginning the attack while the camera recording it all backed away from the scene. I'd like to know more about how that dashcam happened to be there, and why the backing away appeared to be so smooth. It's hard to tell how fast that vehicle was backing, if indeed it WAS backing out of the area, but it looked pretty damned smooth to me...not panicked at all. Maybe just a false impression on my part?

I asked those questions several different ways on another thread. Yes vehicles now have cameras front, rear, and sides. But why was the camera car just sitting there focused on shooter’s car with nothing going on? I distrust every phase of government these days both known entities and unknown. That this incident may have been staged to take away pressure from the confused murderer at a church function would not surprise me at all. Matter of fact having it staged for reasons unknown would not surprise.

So the primary questions to me are who was running video and why.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well...if it was a rearview camera then maybe it was just coincidence that it happened to be in the right place at the right time to record the attack. It would make sense if that driver was waiting to back out of a parking spot and had to wait for the shooter's car to get past, then backed out at the moment the shooter stopped and got out of his car, and there it was happening and being recorded. That is perfectly plausible.

Don't be the darkness.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Could be

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Looking back at the video again it does appear the camera car was running video from the rear. Vehicle had no urgency to leave as shown by slow pace and making a turn at the end of a parking row. So probably random timing. ?

So was the killer keyed in on specific targets or random? His vehicle was stopped for an unknown period of time before he exited it and opened fire. It appears he had chosen targets. If he was just another whacked out loser why not continue into the mall and burn some more ammo? Story is he was leaving the area (on foot) and was intercepted by LEO. Body scene shows more mags in easy access retainers. He had a lot more ammo left. It’s not consistent with actions of most other random shooters in the news. Others seem to stay in the target environment until brought down. So why was he leaving the area on foot with a lot more ammo? Thinking out loud.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That certainly is possible. But if the Spainhouer kid couldn't get through because the lines were tied up, it would seem that 911 would have dispatched all the units on duty that very instant and they should have beaten the senior Spainhouer to the scene. He said he saw no first responders whatsoever when he arrived. They would have had a minute or two head start on him, yet he got there first. Hhmmm.
And this is the point.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I am not saying *this* happened or *that* happened. I'm just questioning everything. I've been conditioned to think like that because of all the times we've caught the media withholding information or promoting outright lies.

(Where is Audrey Hale's manifesto?)
Bingo!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Didn't Jack Ruby "just happen" to be at the right place at the right time to take out Lee Harvey Oswald? I seem to remember that happened in Texas, also!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Was that mall a gun-free-zone?

Last edited by steve4102; 05/09/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look into Steven Spainhouer. He is a demoncrap politico from Collin County and immediately began engaging in anti-gun demagoguery. That he was only 6 minutes away from the carnage, apparently waiting by the phone, is a fact that I find MOST curious.

Was sitting here the night of our daughter's 10th grade homecoming, no shirt, gym shorts,bare foot.

She called, upset, crying, "There is a shooter in the school!"

Told my wife to keep her on the line as we scrambled, dressed, gun, out the door.
School is within a few miles. I'm certain we were on scene in less than 10 minutes.
We found her at a local church and had her and a friend in the van before police arrived.

After a couple days of threats by a bad kid, tensions were high.
Something weird happened on the dance floor, the DJ made some misinterpreted
comment, a light stand got knocked down, and everyone thought it was gunshots.

When it started, the kids evacuated.

Total chaos.

Most of the girls had taken off their shoes, and were barefoot. A kids house by the school was packed, others ran a couple hundred yards through the fields, waded a creek, through brush, to get to houses. Our girls went out the front then turned and went up the street, come one was cleaning the church and J beat on the door until
they left them in. She been had drilled to evaluate before going outside, then get cover
between her and the school.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MOGC
I dunno... Maybe he's a liar? Or, maybe he did beat the cops there.
Thinking hes just a liar. Report i heard last nighy was the 1st cop on the sceen was there in less than 5min after shooting started, bit who knows for sure

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The camera thing doesnt really peak my curiousity. Alot of vehicles these days have them both front and rear. Hell you can buy them on amazon for like $50. The rest of it does seem weird and doesnt match up to other mass shooters. To me its almost like he had targets in mind ahead of time. Didnt he kill an entire family?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The guy looks like a hood rat. (Cartel). He had mental issues. Was he illegal? What High School did he attend? Remember Operation Screw America during Obama's administration when the CIA was selling guns to the Cartel's knowing Americans would be killed with them in order to create a venue for Gun Control. I cannot say whether the mall shooting was government orchestrated but I can say that our government has made a concerted effort for many years to destroy our Culture in order to create the environment that encourages these mass shootings.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 160user, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 3,048 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,658
Posts18,533,972
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.