Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by rainshot
The guy looks like a hood rat. (Cartel). He had mental issues. Was he illegal? What High School did he attend? Remember Operation Screw America during Obama's administration when the CIA was selling guns to the Cartel's knowing Americans would be killed with them in order to create a venue for Gun Control. I cannot say whether the mall shooting was government orchestrated but I can say that our government has made a concerted effort for many years to destroy our Culture in order to create the environment that encourages these mass shootings.
I read that he was recently discharged from the military for mental health issues.

Is this another case where the Military dropped the ball and didn’t inform others?

He was discharged after three weeks of basic training in 2008. And yes DoD dropped the ball and no I do not believe it was intentional. After having the misfortune of being around civil (non) servants for over forty years, it all sheer incompetence. And one more thing. EVERY TIME a poster "broad brushes" an entire group of people because they happen to be in a particular age group, comments automatically go in the circular file.. Don't misunderstand, there is most definitively something behind all this, haven't figured out what, but given the fact this psycho had posted his intentions of wierdo websites, it is possible, they ignored it on purpose, but more than likely (just like 9/11 where stovepipe, rice-bowl government entities had all the pieces to the puzzle), incompetence led to tragedy.

You’re a boomer and your just limited intellectually. You can’t get there. Don’t worry, my dad is the same way. He just can’t understand. There is plenty of incompetence, but if people phuque up enough in the worst ways over and over and over, eventually you have to understand that it’s intentional. You refuse to draw that conclusion. Doesn’t mean you are stupid, it just means you can’t get there intellectually.

The fact that you even talk about “weirdo websites” shows how much of a boomer you are. Here is Sundance over at The Conservative Treehouse talking about how someone constructed an entire false internet history for him to get him subpoenaed for thr January 6th committee. It’s terrifying.

https://archive.is/Yn5lj

They did this to one of the biggest and most popular bloggers on the internet. What could they do and get away with for some schmuck Dallas?

Nothing is real unless you actually see it in person with your own eyes. And you need to be careful there.

I think you pretty much nailed that one.

I disagree that you have the cognizant thought capability to make that call. I think you are both blithering idiots. You both seriously need your asses kicked, heads pulled out of your azzes and meds adjusted.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I said they aren’t stupid. I said that many of them cannot get there intellectually. Boomers are no less broken than all the Millennial and Gen Z wokesters who are also not stupid.

If "boomers" means everyone born from 1945 to 1964, then you not only contradict yourself but you're painting portraits with a 12-inch roller.

Of course, I am painting with a broad brush. Everyone of average intelligence understands that when you speak in generalities about a large group of people, that there will be exceptions to every rule.

So, do you have an actual objection or are you just playing the Boomer Butthurt game because you feel it doesnt apply to you?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
The guy looks like a hood rat. (Cartel). He had mental issues. Was he illegal? What High School did he attend? Remember Operation Screw America during Obama's administration when the CIA was selling guns to the Cartel's knowing Americans would be killed with them in order to create a venue for Gun Control. I cannot say whether the mall shooting was government orchestrated but I can say that our government has made a concerted effort for many years to destroy our Culture in order to create the environment that encourages these mass shootings.
I read that he was recently discharged from the military for mental health issues.

Is this another case where the Military dropped the ball and didn’t inform others?

Not recently, 2008. He was a member of a prison gang.
but yes the military could be responsible for this guy passing a background check. That said he was only in the military for 3 months, exactly what kind of discharge did he get?

It would be a Chapter 11 which is easy peasy and no muss and fuss.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

He was discharged after three weeks of basic training in 2008. And yes DoD dropped the ball and no I do not believe it was intentional. After having the misfortune of being around civil (non) servants for over forty years, it all sheer incompetence. And one more thing. EVERY TIME a poster "broad brushes" an entire group of people because they happen to be in a particular age group, comments automatically go in the circular file.. Don't misunderstand, there is most definitively something behind all this, haven't figured out what, but given the fact this psycho had posted his intentions of wierdo websites, it is possible, they ignored it on purpose, but more than likely (just like 9/11 where stovepipe, rice-bowl government entities had all the pieces to the puzzle), incompetence led to tragedy.

You’re a boomer and your just limited intellectually. You can’t get there. Don’t worry, my dad is the same way. He just can’t understand. There is plenty of incompetence, but if people phuque up enough in the worst ways over and over and over, eventually you have to understand that it’s intentional. You refuse to draw that conclusion. Doesn’t mean you are stupid, it just means you can’t get there intellectually.

The fact that you even talk about “weirdo websites” shows how much of a boomer you are. Here is Sundance over at The Conservative Treehouse talking about how someone constructed an entire false internet history for him to get him subpoenaed for thr January 6th committee. It’s terrifying.

They did this to one of the biggest and most popular bloggers on the internet. What could they do and get away with for some schmuck Dallas?

Nothing is real unless you actually see it in person with your own eyes. And you need to be careful there.

I disagree that you have the cognizant thought capability to make that call. I think you are both blithering idiots. You both seriously need your asses kicked, heads pulled out of your azzes and meds adjusted.
Says a guy that has a liberal Hollywood actress and fictional character as his sig line.

Bwahahahaha.

Oh, and just so you know, I was born in 1956, so I know a thing or two about my generation.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/09/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, you offer me two choices? Did it ever occur to you that you're not as clever as you think?

I don't even know---nor do I care in the least---what generation you belong to, but I guarantee you it's chock full of blithering woke idiots.

I know you're capable of precise communication. I've seen it first hand. I do not understand why you don't exercise that ability.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Oh, you offer me two choices? Did it ever occur to you that you're not as clever as you think?

I don't even know---nor do I care in the least---what generation you belong to, but I guarantee you it's chock full of blithering woke idiots.

I know you're capable of precise communication. I've seen it first hand. I do not understand why you don't exercise that ability.
I’m a boomer.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

I know you're capable of precise communication. I've seen it first hand. I do not understand why you don't exercise it that ability.

Because I’m right. Boomers by and large do not get it. I’m actually being charitable. I don’t ascribe it to stupidity or malice like some do. The world has shifted under their feet so quickly that they haven’t been able to keep up. Its like trying to teach you 85 year old dad how to use his Iphone. He isn’t dumb, he just isn’t wired for it. And yes, I know there are lots of old guys who do treat with technology, but as a rule they are limited in dealing with technology.

A lot of Trump’s failings were because he is a boomer. Despite all the rhetoric, its clear that in lots of ways he just didn’t understand the fight. He thought he could get in there and people would deal with him.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/09/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I’m a boomer.

I was not addressing you.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I know you're capable of precise communication. I've seen it first hand. I do not understand why you don't exercise it that ability.

Because I’m right. Boomers by and large do not get it. I’m actually being charitable. I don’t ascribe it to stupidity or malice like some do. The world has shifted under their feet so quickly that they haven’t been able to keep up. Its like trying to teach you 85 year old dad how to use his Iphone. He isn’t dumb, he just isn’t wired for it. And yes, I know there are lots of old guys who do treat with technology, but as a rule they are limited in dealing with technology.

A lot of Trump’s failings were because he is a boomer. Despite all the rhetoric, its clear that in lots of ways he just didn’t understand the fight. He thought he could get in there and people would deal with him.

You're FOS. I obviously overestimated you.

Don't be the darkness.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Yeah, that’s a powerful and well thought out argument.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah, that’s a powerful and well thought out argument.

Don't be the darkness.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I just barely qualify as a boomer. In fact, growing up, my generation called people older than us boomers, excluding ourselves from the descriptor. Somehow, along the way, I think it got more specifically defined so as to just barely include us, as well.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Says a guy that has a liberal Hollywood actress and fictional character as his sig line.

Bwahahahaha.

Oh, and just so you know, I was born in 1956, so I know a thing or two about my generation.

Hey retard it is a legitimate political statement that seems to inflame leftards like yourself and Stick. I too was born in 1956 and I don't know anyone as fuqqed up as you are from my generation.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Oh, GMAFB. I can probably link this post to at least a dozen nut case websites (oh wait, never mind, just ask Jag). So anyway, just to get you on the record, what you are saying is this guy was sent on a suicide mission to kill people indiscriminately by the government as part of a plan to enslave us (via gun control as an example), OR the government was fully aware what this guy was going to do and let it happen ON PURPOSE in order to attain the same objective...or both?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Oh, GMAFB. I can probably link this post to at least a dozen nut case websites (oh wait, never mind, just ask Jag). So anyway, just to get you on the record, what you are saying is this guy was sent on a suicide mission to kill people indiscriminately by the government as part of a plan to enslave us (via gun control as an example), OR the government was fully aware what this guy was going to do and let it happen ON PURPOSE in order to attain the same objective...or both?

I’m saying it’s possible and the fact that you don’t think it is shows how old and out of touch you are.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Odd Newsmax apologized for the photo of the mall gunman not being correct? The same one posted on several news sites. What did the fugger look like then?

Dog I rescued in January

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Take off the blinders and quit making old boomer comments bout tin foil and all the ridiculous schit, and it’s easy to see. They are doing the EXACT same thing to this country that they did to countries in the Middle East, South America, and Africa for decades.

They’ve created dissident groups. They are stirring up unrest. They are fomenting violent crime and terrorism. They are destroying the rule of law. And it’s all so thst they can use the chaos to destroy the opposition, demoralize it, and tighten control.

Just wait, it’s only going to get worse. We’ve got an election coming up. This is the plan now. It’s been this way since the 2016 election. It starts ramping up the year before and explodes in the summer before the election.

I’m sorry for some of you boomers who are too limited to see it. But if you realize that everyone in control hates you or at the very least doesn’t care about you, it’s pretty easy to see.

Joe Bob hit it outta the park..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I’m saying it’s possible and the fact that you don’t think it is shows how old and out of touch you are.

You are saying that WHAT is possible, the CIA suicide mission or letting it happen? BUT, the fact you are pigeon-holing an individual's opinion based SOLELY on his age group is intellectually retarded. Your poinst about Jan 6th, I have no issues with, bur this...Hell, both Bristoe AND Jag are boomers and speaking of weirdo websites, I ran across one the other day the Titanic was sunk on purpose because John Jacob Astor (and others) who opposed the Federal Reserve system were on board and had to be killed. Now if you think that was plausible, then there's nothing more to say.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

You are saying that WHAT is possible, the CIA suicide mission or letting it happen? BUT, the fact you are pigeon-holing an individual's opinion based SOLELY on his age group is intellectually retarded. Your poinst about Jan 6th, I have no issues with, bur this...Hell, both Bristoe AND Jag are boomers and speaking of weirdo websites, I ran across one the other day the Titanic was sunk on purpose because John Jacob Astor (and others) who opposed the Federal Reserve system were on board and had to be killed. Now if you think that was plausible, then there's nothing more to say.

Lolol Boomer rage is funny. You know exactly what I’m saying. And yes, age has a lot to do with people’s opinions. The fact that you can’t get over some perceived slight to your intellect shows how likitednit might actually be in your particular case.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/11/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, he's right Jorge. We, because of our age group, cannot possibly realize that the federal gubmint has been weaponized against conservatives and that we cannot coexist with the progressives. What you and I have to realize is that being born before 1988 deprived us of the mystical experience of having a rational thought. Maybe if our parents had exclaimed "good job!" every time we filled up our diapers through three years of potty training, we may have been nurtured nearly to the point of cognizance...but alas, it was not to be.

Don't be the darkness.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10gaugemag, 22kHornet, 1beaver_shooter, 257Bob, 2500HD, 222ND, 68 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,693
Posts18,534,560
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.