Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
It's because idle minds are the Devil's playground. That truth applies even to the non-religious.

Prosperity has lead to idleness, and a lack of consequence to poor decision-making.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plumbum
It's because idle minds are the Devil's playground. That truth applies even to the non-religious.

Prosperity has lead to idleness, and a lack of consequence to poor decision-making.
You are absolutely right.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What Are The Formative Years?
The formative years are the time period between 0-8 years when the brain and neurobiological development are the fastest after birth. What happens to a child in these years can affect their physical development, mental development, and success in life.

There is the biggest percentage of your answer, It's what they learn from TV, school, and liberal parents.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A

Captive..

They Have Your Kids and Grandkids most of the Day ..

Most of the Year ..

The Word is Captive Plum ..

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
More on this:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

There just aren't enough cows to be milked and pigs to be slopped. If every kid had to get up in the mornings and do some chores and bring in a load of wood they wouldn't have time to play video games and watch TV.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
South Park nails it:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Teacher or anybody else who invites 12 year old girls to a secret meeting and tries brainwashing them to believe they're boys not girls >??< WHY hasn't someone had a secret meeting with the person who did that ?????????

It's because this country is chock full of [bleep] too puzzified to stand up for their children.
If the Art teacher received a broken jaw/20 missing teeth/multiple broken ribs and a warning to never speak another word of this trans BS to anybody, they'd stop this crap. Until ''MEN" get back to being men none of this will stop, who's scared of a talker? >Nobody ,, who's scared of someone who will run out of the shadows and beat their head in?? Nearly everybody.

Sitting around dwelling over ''why it's happening'', ''what can we do'' blahblahblah actions speak far louder than words.
Believe me the word would get around real quick that people have had enough.

BUT chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi,,,, I bet there's not a single case of what I wrote in this entire nation......

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If you put your kids in public schools, give them alone time on the internet, and think anime is ok, you raise the odds substantially that they will become transgender.

That’s just my observations. Many kids do all three and are just fine too

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

TRH, I think a lot has to do with tbe schiett that is being put in the vaxes kids are given nowadays and the loads of estrogenic cpds in all the plastic wrapped food we eat.

This schiett isn't happening by Accident.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/09/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Fad….. unfortunately it can have some really serious mental and physical repercussions.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Teacher or anybody else who invites 12 year old girls to a secret meeting and tries brainwashing them to believe they're boys not girls >??< WHY hasn't someone had a secret meeting with the person who did that ?????????

It's because this country is chock full of [bleep] too puzzified to stand up for their children.
If the Art teacher received a broken jaw/20 missing teeth/multiple broken ribs and a warning to never speak another word of this trans BS to anybody, they'd stop this crap. Until ''MEN" get back to being men none of this will stop, who's scared of a talker? >Nobody ,, who's scared of someone who will run out of the shadows and beat their head in?? Nearly everybody.

Sitting around dwelling over ''why it's happening'', ''what can we do'' blahblahblah actions speak far louder than words.
Believe me the word would get around real quick that people have had enough.

BUT chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi,,,, I bet there's not a single case of what I wrote in this entire nation......

Absolutely spot on, nailed it. Nothing else needs to be said. [/thread]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,393
Posts18,488,781
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.