Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
I have been following the alien invasion on our southern border and listening to the Administration's explanations of it.

There's an old saying about if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, it's probably a duck.

I've concluded that Alehandro Mayorka is probably being paid off by the Sinaloa Cartel. And 10% for the "big guy."

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It’s all planned. No “bad decisions” etc. it’s all intentional.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Their All in on It ..

You can’t claim your powerless to stop this Invasion from occurring as it fills up your Nostrils with a Fowl Odor..

Congress you write the Immigration Law..

You can Remove people that mean this Country Great Harm ..

Their All in on It ..

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
If it walks like a duck, swims like and duck and kinda quacks like a duck, I'm probably going to sluice it on the water. Heads up.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They are all in with the WEF and the Global Marxism they spew. If a Mexican cartel will help them for a price, they have no problems with it. Part of their goal is to tear down Western societies. This same type invasion is happening across Europe for the same reasons, and is funded by the same scumbags.

IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
If it walks like a duck, swims like and duck and kinda quacks like a duck, I'm probably going to sluice it on the water. Heads up.

Best post of the day. Bravo!

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
achadwick +1

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I have been following the alien invasion on our southern border and listening to the Administration's explanations of it.

There's an old saying about if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, it's probably a duck.

I've concluded that Alehandro Mayorka is probably being paid off by the Sinaloa Cartel. And 10% for the "big guy."

and yet you enabled the deep state time and time again

jaguartx #15034321 07/09/20
IndyCA35
Campfire Outfitter
I
The North Coast
Reminds me of the nutflakes who refuse to get their kids vaccinated for measles.

Costco has the right to require customers to do anything they say. If you don't like it, go elsewhere. BTW: The Walmart and all other stores her require masks.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by reivertom
They are all in with the WEF and the Global Marxism they spew. If a Mexican cartel will help them for a price, they have no problems with it. Part of their goal is to tear down Western societies. This same type invasion is happening across Europe for the same reasons, and is funded by the same scumbags.

Couldn't agree more. Our government is the enemy of America right now, enabling and directly funding an illegal invasion of millions of fighting age men from all over the world. There is no justifiable reason that they would allow this to happen if their interest was in protecting Americans and our way of life.

"Build Back Better", but not for us.

LOL
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Shhh, your god, Vlodamir Zelensky needs another $100 billion. Pony up, serf.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

You can bet he has an off shore bank account that the cartels are filling with his share.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

685 members (160user, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 163bc, 74 invisible), 2,920 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,735
Posts18,494,907
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.