Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-targets-agriculture-part-climate-crusade

If you are unaware, this is already underway in Europe. There is a gal, Eva Vlaardingerbroek, that I follow and who is doing a great deal of reporting on this scam and who/how it is affecting, most specifically in the Netherlands. Keep an eye out for this in our news. You'll see more of it in the future, I'm sure.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So they have changed the way photosynthesis works. Instead of plants consuming carbon dioxide they now emit it.

Swifty
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
No man.....we need electric tractors, because no carbon is burned in the production of electricity.

And don't forget cow farts.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Slipstream
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-targets-agriculture-part-climate-crusade

If you are unaware, this is already underway in Europe. There is a gal, Eva Vlaardingerbroek, that I follow and who is doing a great deal of reporting on this scam and who/how it is affecting, most specifically in the Netherlands. Keep an eye out for this in our news. You'll see more of it in the future, I'm sure.....

She is not unattractive.

Bb

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Slipstream

You don't disclose where you are from, but Eva is a Dutch Legal Philosopher;

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-vlaardingerbroek-not-greta#Post18279031

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
And the Insane are buying the Stairway to The Devil.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
People here are having to add sulfur to their fertilizer because of the low sulfur diesel. The grass needs it to grow well. Libs are idiots.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Much of Africa is on the brink of a disastrous famine. With modern equipment and fertilizers, they could multiply their food output. Now the liberals want to prevent them from eating.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Rhodesia was an agricultural powerhouse. They produced enough food to feed all of Sub Saharan Africa.

South Africa produces some good stuff too but the most dangerous job in the world is being a South African Farmer. I used to live near an orange farm called Zebedeila that was the largest in the Southern hemisphere. I loved getting cheap boxes of oranges and juicing them. They also had huge avocados. After Mandela took over the government bought it out and gave it to blacks.

They didn't have the financial support and experience to manage it so most of them cut the trees down and sold them for firewood. It was a shame because it used to be an awesome place. Miles and Mike's of groves.

https://www.citizen.co.za/news/sout...r100m-to-save-the-failed-zebediela-farm/

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 05/11/23.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Much of Africa is on the brink of a disastrous famine. With modern equipment and fertilizers, they could multiply their food output. Now the liberals want to prevent them from eating.

I hear what your saying and get the meaning. Unfortunately this is Africans being Africans. If they were going to use science to further their lives they would have started ten of thousand years ago. The only productive agriculture, animal husbandry, water access and management, overall natural resource utilization, and on & on, that has occurred in recent history has been by, from and through European efforts.

Black Africans have not, do not, and will not manage and effectively utilize natural resources in the successful manner of western society. They are just not like us.

β€œWhen Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

The population of Africans increases at a greater rate than their food availability. Either planning isn't their strong suit or they have designs on your food.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Africa's sustenance farming can't possibly keep up with the population growth. They need modern farming to have any chance at all. Then they need serious population control. In many countries, a farmer will split his farm between his sons. After a few generations, the farms have become too small to feed a family. There are lots of farms with less than 5 acres. Of course they have no surplus to sell so they have no income. The European history of giving the entire farm to the oldest son is hard on the younger sons but it's kept the profitable farms intact.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I wonder if the gigolo John Kerry is going to give up beef in favor of bugs?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tired of being lied to.

Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la!
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
So…they don’t want us to eat meat because raising cattle is bad for the environment and they don’t want us to grow veggiesβ€˜ cause that’s bad for the environment, what the hell are we gonna eat you effin moron.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Sam Kinneson had a bit about living in deserts where there is NO FOOD!!! Go where the FOOD IS!!! 😑

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
John Kerry is one of those nidiots who thinks he's got the 35,000 foot view of reality -- but he's got a cabin pressure of 30,000 feet and doesn't realize it.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (afisher, 35, Aviator, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,429 guests, and 750 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.