Elon Musk's pick to replace him as Twitter CEO is:
a) female
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

b) WEF affiliated: Linda Yaccarino

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Well so much for twitter being a free speech platform. We will see how much Carlson get to say now.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Elon Musk is not who he claims to be, have always believed he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Not sure how rebranding it to X will go. Didn't work well for Metaverse.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Elon Musk is not who he claims to be, have always believed he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Tell me exactly who he does claim to be. He's never claimed to be a far right ideologue. You want to hate him because he makes electric cars and is vastly successful beyond your capabilities.

Musk isn't a hands-off guy, and he'll make sure Twitter or X or whatever he wishes to call it will be what he wants it to be.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by WildWest
Well so much for twitter being a free speech platform. We will see how much Carlson get to say now.

Carlson will have a free hand, as long as he's making Twitter lots of money.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you run around worrying about twitter or facebook you have a lousy set of priorities. Go fishing. Relax. They aint that important

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
F u c k Elon Musk and F u c k the WEF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can't help but notice that many members,who have joined since 2020,have nothing of value to add and are relentlessly negative.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by rte
I can't help but notice that many members,who have joined since 2020,have nothing of value to add and are relentlessly negative.

GFY, better than the ramblings about nothing or the acceptance of the clown world around us.

Last edited by WhiteTrash; 05/12/23.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
Originally Posted by rte

GFY, better than the ramblings about nothing or the acceptance of the clown world around us.

Are you a bot pretending to be white trash?

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
Originally Posted by rte

Are you a bot pretending to be white trash?

Are you an inny pretending to be an outy?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Elon knows what he’s doing. She is running the business end while Elon is focused on the technology and information end. Elon is not a “hands off” type CEO and he won’t be having the wool pulled over his eyes. He has seen more than anyone here home corrupt and destructive governments are and how free speech is threatened by the left so I wouldn’t worry about trying to micromanage Elon’s choice.

Elon is not interested in coddling the woke mindset, he’s as disgusted by it as anyone. Elon knows what he’s doing! He didn’t spend 44 billion dollars on Twitter only to give the keys to the kingdom to the same type of people that he just bought it from. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Elon knows what he’s doing. She is running the business end while Elon is focused on the technology and information end.

If one looks up Linda Yaccarino's background, it is all about building advertising partnerships at a high level. Something Twitter sorely needs, since many advertisers backed-out when Elon took over.

If Twitter cannot get the ad revenue back up, Elon pissed away a lot of money (probably 1/2 of his $44 billion) It's that simple.

She probably should be titled VP Marketing. But Elon can justify paying her more by calling her CEO. If she pulls this off, she's worth a lot of money.

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/12/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Elon knows what he’s doing. She is running the business end while Elon is focused on the technology and information end.

If one looks up Linda Yaccarino's background, it is all about building advertising partnerships at a high level. Something Twitter sorely needs, since many advertisers backed-out when Elon took over.

If Twitter cannot get the ad revenue back up, Elon pissed away a lot of money (probably 1/2 of his $44 billion) It's that simple.

She probably should be titled VP Marketing. But Elon can justify paying her more by calling her CEO. If she pulls this off, she's worth a lot of money.

As usual you are applying logic and reason to this topic ..and as usual I appreciate your reply.

I looked at her background too and I came to the same conclusion as you did. Elon did say that once she’s in place they’ll hold a Twitter Q&A where we can ask them anything. Elon is absolutely seeing the responses from those that question his choice and he has his finger on the pulse of the general attitudes and feelings of his users. 👍🏼

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by SupFoo

As usual you are applying logic and reason to this topic ..and as usual I appreciate your reply.

I looked at her background too and I came to the same conclusion as you did. Elon did say that once she’s in place they’ll hold a Twitter Q&A where we can ask them anything. Elon is absolutely seeing the responses from those that question his choice and he has his finger on the pulse of the general attitudes and feelings of his users. 👍🏼

Boy from the sounds of it you all would drink Elon piss if offered. A known WEF member and you all shrug, enjoy eating your bugs and lockdowns.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mwbyler

I have never been a fan of Musk. He is pushing his own version of transhumanism... little different from Bill Gates or any of the others. Musk is not someone to hang your hopes on. But "conservatives" today seem absolutely desperate for some hero to save them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stophel
But "conservatives" today seem absolutely desperate for some hero to save them.

Elon risked $44 Billion. So far, he's fired 90% of the employees, booted the FBI out of the operations and given Tucker a platform, not to mention the rest of the citizens (who the FBI suppressed).

I'll take those as wins.

BTW, maybe one of you can start a thread on the WEF membership. Should be good for many page thread. Don't forget to point out member Elise Stefanik, who also has voted for every pro-immigration bill to cross her desk. I have pointed her out in the past, get nothing in return but crickets chirping. Why is that?

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/12/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Musk is his own man, and I don't see him as either right or left, but I do see him as believing in right and wrong.

For now, Twitter is far more open to non-left ideas and speech than ever. Even if he doesn't agree with me, he made a huge financial expenditure that allows me (us) to be heard on an equal footing. Of all the significant social media and legacy media, it's the only major outlet that isn't propaganda driven (yes, Fox included).

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

164 members (450yukon, 375sunrise, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 22 invisible), 1,803 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,510
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.