Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dutch
Musk is his own man, and I don't see him as either right or left, but I do see him as believing in right and wrong.

For now, Twitter is far more open to non-left ideas and speech than ever. Even if he doesn't agree with me, he made a huge financial expenditure that allows me (us) to be heard on an equal footing. Of all the significant social media and legacy media, it's the only major outlet that isn't propaganda driven (yes, Fox included).

***** LIKE *****

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Elon knows what he’s doing. She is running the business end while Elon is focused on the technology and information end.

If one looks up Linda Yaccarino's background, it is all about building advertising partnerships at a high level. Something Twitter sorely needs, since many advertisers backed-out when Elon took over.

If Twitter cannot get the ad revenue back up, Elon pissed away a lot of money (probably 1/2 of his $44 billion) It's that simple.

She probably should be titled VP Marketing. But Elon can justify paying her more by calling her CEO. If she pulls this off, she's worth a lot of money.

As usual you are applying logic and reason to this topic ..and as usual I appreciate your reply.

I looked at her background too and I came to the same conclusion as you did. Elon did say that once she’s in place they’ll hold a Twitter Q&A where we can ask them anything. Elon is absolutely seeing the responses from those that question his choice and he has his finger on the pulse of the general attitudes and feelings of his users. 👍🏼

Looks to me like they would have had the QandA before signing her behind.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/12/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Looks to me like they would have had the QandA before signing her behind.

Elon is not asking anyone's permission, he is explaining his decision. He's the boss.

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/12/23.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
He could have chose anyone else in the world and he chose a WEF member. Again it’s wonderful a few of you have drank the coolaid just remember musk was pro vax and was gov bankrolled. Keep nut juggling, hell go buy yourself a tesla.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The lady is there to sell ads. She’s really, reaaally, REAAAALLY good at that.

Her background includes zero expertise in operations, software development or strategy. Her jobs is to squeeze the orange and make juice come out.

You don’t hire Rand Paul to sell ads to P&G, Disney or Coke, you hire someone that speaks their language, and moves in that world. Business is still a person to person affair. Horses for courses, and all that.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Glad I stayed off of there until I saw what was going to happen. The WEF is evil and she's one of them.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
Originally Posted by rte
I can't help but notice that many members,who have joined since 2020,have nothing of value to add and are relentlessly negative.

GFY, better than the ramblings about nothing or the acceptance of the clown world around us.

Says a resident Bozo. "White Trash", appropriate name. Maybe you should go back to the 4th grade and learn some grammar.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm a huge not fan of the web. This concerns me but I'll watch and see how it plays out. Klaus shwab is one of the people I'd like seen sent to hell asap.

Bb

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Elon Musk works for the same people Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Obama, Bush, Kerry, Pelosi, Schumer, Clintons, Bidens, Soros, Schwab etc, etc ... work/slave for ... pick any world leaders name, they are all bending the knee to their Grand Masters

They are but puppets to usher in the New World Order of the Antichrist

most of you are ostriches, the rest a bunch of lobotomized zombies

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rte
I can't help but notice that many members,who have joined since 2020,have nothing of value to add and are relentlessly negative.

GFY, better than the ramblings about nothing or the acceptance of the clown world around us.

I’m on another forum and they are even more vaginal than that, post a strongly worded opinion (like “close the border!) and the first response is bs like “well this thread was good while it lasted”
Fugcing PUSSIES! Give your OWN crap away!

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Elon Musk works for the same people Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Obama, Bush, Kerry, Pelosi, Schumer, Clintons, Bidens, Soros, Schwab etc, etc ... work/slave for ... pick any world leaders name, they are all bending the knee to their Grand Masters

They are but puppets to usher in the New World Order of the Antichrist

most of you are ostriches, the rest a bunch of lobotomized zombies

who are the grand masters....bob

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
SupFoo and Aces pretty much have nailed it, not much more to be said.

It’s very simple, she has a job to do and she must do that job according to Elon’s model and objectives. If she fails for any reason, she will be fired.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some of these guys are the same ones you worry about "friendly fire" from.

You cannot win a war if the guy from Philly won't fight with the guy from Del Rio. Even if they have some different views.

It's a war people.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by rte

Says a resident Bozo. "White Trash", appropriate name. Maybe you should go back to the 4th grade and learn some grammar.

Good one WEFlon loving puss.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,672 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,948
Posts18,499,003
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.