Print Thread
Hop To
Page 43 of 150 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 149 150
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yours is the bullscchitt hicountry.

Great Britain is directly involved because of Putin’s earlier threats when rattling the nuclear saber and clearly stated that London would be the very first target in case of a nuclear outbreak.

Try again there Lil Baghdad Bob or find another “highly regarded source”.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hicountry
[Linked Image]

Heh.

Keep trying Lil Bob.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Obviously reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits.

Squealing like a pig again are we ?

Later Baghdad bob

Last edited by hicountry; 05/12/23.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Great Britain is directly involved because of Putin’s earlier threats when rattling the nuclear saber and clearly stated that London would be the very first target in case of a nuclear outbreak.

Let me get this straight. Great Britain is justified in supporting Ukraine militarily because Russia made threats, but Russia isn't justified in supporting the people of donbass because the US made threats? Is that your position?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The question was to Martin Armstrong, on his blog, who I highly recommend reading every day if you want to know what is really going on..

Sorry Houston, but you're full of sscchhiit....

QUESTION: The rumor was that you were considering coming to London to hold a quick update WEC. Is there any chance of that?

WJ

ANSWER: You have good sources. Yes, I was considering that. Since the UK has insanely crossed Putin’s “red line” by sending Ukraine long-range “Storm Shadow” missiles to use in its fighting against Russia, I am not sure London is a viable place anymore. Ukraine is NOT trustworthy. Why do they need long-range missiles unless they intend to attack Moscow? Germany sunk the Lusitania because the US was secretly sending arms on passenger ships to London. Britain has made that mistake with Ukraine.

Britain has just put its own national security and its citizens at risk all for what? This war would NEVER have taken place if the West did not lie and simply honored the Minsk Agreement and let those people in the Donbas, which are Russian, not Ukrainian, decide their own future. That was OK for Kiev, but not the Russians?

Those in the Donbas had a basic human right to vote on their own future. This is a war against Russia to conquer it. Handing these missiles to Ukraine will provoke Russia and would even justify attacking Britain according to the basic rules of war. They use these to attack Moscow, and Russia would be justified to attack London. This is a BS war that was to destroy Russia from the start.

The British Defense Secretary Ben Wallace told lawmakers in the House of Commons that Storm Shadow missiles “are now going into or are in” Ukraine, but he did not say how many Britain was planning to send.

I love London. I miss it very much. But the British government is out of its mind putting all of Britain at risk for Ukraine? These people making these decisions are just Neocons who love war all the time.

Wars should be fought between leaders – not the people. Put them all in a room and let them sort it out and leave the people alone. But the truth is, your children are expendable. They risk NOTHING themselves. You mean less than nothing to these people. By their decisions, they prove we do NOT live in a democracy. For Wallace to unilaterally send those long-range missiles without the people’s approval shows he is not a trustworthy individual who should be in charge of even being a meter-maid for parking tickets.

So it does not look good for a WEC in London. I would have to ask my staff how they would feel.

How you say? 😏 "Keep your 👕 on". The version 🇺🇦 were provided with has range < 300km, hardly long range. 😕
Ukrainians need good weapons to stay in fight. I do not believe they can push Russians out of their country. The regions with substantial numbers of ethnic Russians will not be part of Ukrainie.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Obviously reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits.

Squealing like a pig again are we ?

Later Baghdad bob

You and franni boi make quite a couple.

Later Lil Bob.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The kremlin is now jailing its citizens at a turbocharged rate for ignoring their draconian laws concerning speaking out against the Ukraine invasion.

Russian internal freedom fighters are expected to increase sabotage efforts there in response to these extremely harsh censorship laws.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The kremlin is now jailing its citizens at a turbocharged rate for ignoring their draconian laws concerning speaking out against the Ukraine invasion.

Russian internal freedom fighters are expected to increase sabotage efforts there in response to these extremely harsh censorship laws.

How many have been arrested for that?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by dassa

Let me get this straight. Great Britain is justified in supporting Ukraine militarily because Russia made threats, but Russia isn't justified in supporting the people of donbass because the US made threats? Is that your position?
Hey toot, when you get a chance, could you clarify your position for me? Thanks

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Random, targeted explosions happening up to 70 miles behind Russian lines in eastern Ukraine.
That's nothing. According to Ukrainian sources, (liveUAMap) Russia is hitting 300+ miles behind the lines in Uke territory.

Politics is War by Other Means
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Well it’s just good that the cross dressing CIA installed Chief exec of Ukraine isn’t cracking down on political opposition.

If he were it’d be hard to be so convinced of Russian moral inferiority…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Time for some updates to scramble the smooth brains of the Putin Pufters.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Ukraine just shot down 4 Orc aircraft.

2 EW Mi-8 helicopters
1 Su-34 Strike Fighter
1 Su 35 Fighter.

All are the best stuff the Orcs have flying and looks like all the Orc crews were made into Good Orcs.

Very big deal.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Fatalities in a war, John? Oh wow

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
so what does that mean Burns ? Victory soon ... so you can resume getting your 12 year old Uke boy pizzas delivered to your door ?

Pedo

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The more the Ukrainains kill Ruskies, the fewer my grand son has to fight at some point in the future. It won't bother me to see this go on for some time. I only wish NATO would shrink down to next to nothing. They have worn out their welcome in my opinion.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kwg020
The more the Ukrainains kill Ruskies, the fewer my grand son has to fight at some point in the future. It won't bother me to see this go on for some time. I only wish NATO would shrink down to next to nothing. They have worn out their welcome in my opinion.

kwg
LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

kwg
Don't worry. Your grandson will have a hard enough time trying to earn a living while paying off 30+ trillion in debt to worry about fighting wars for the U.S. govt.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Oh, good. Burns drops by to deliver his Ukraine propaganda.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

kwg

Russians? He’ll be too busy trying to get a job without speaking Spanish ronworry about that.

Page 43 of 150 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,048
Posts18,500,939
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.