Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 48 of 150 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 149 150
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
And Goalie , you never explained your hatred of Russians.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Ukraine shoots down 4 Russian aircraft in a single day.

I heard about that. grin

Ukraine just shot down 4 Orc aircraft.

2 EW Mi-8 helicopters
1 Su-34 Strike Fighter
1 Su 35 Fighter.

All are the best stuff the Orcs have flying and looks like all the Orc crews were made into Good Orcs.

Very big deal.

Accounts have all 4 going down in the same general location and within an hour.

Losing both a Su34 and Su35 with a couple of very scarce electronic warfare helos in one area means Ukraine has let something nasty off the chain.

Lots of speculation about what whacked the Orcs so far behind the lines and it looks like a classic SAM ambush where Ukraine snuck in something very capable close to the FEBA.
You do realize that was a one off stunt ? Sneaking commandos into Russia with stingers to ambush the ew helos was a neat trick but that’s not a broadly effective war fighting strategy. On the other hand the Ukraine has lost at least a half dozen aircraft just this past week. The new British rockets will be adjusted to by the Russian and like the HIMARS will soon fade in effectiveness as the Russians figure out how to defeat them. Meanwhile dozens of major Russian rocket attacks are successful across the Ukraine daily. Celebrating minuscule Ukrainian victories tells you how the war is really going for the Ukraine.

When do the Orcs take Odessa?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
You think "commandos with stingers" took out an Su-34 and an Su-35???

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
No. The aircraft lost their ew jamming cover when the helos went down. They were then exposed and a mig 29 updated but NATO and supplied by Poland was able to shoot them down. The trick was figuring out where the helos would loiter and sneaking a commando team into place.

It's the same level of stupid to think a Mig 29 took out both a Su34 and Su35.

If old Ukraine Mig 29s are killin the best Orc fighters like I klubb baby Seals here on the Campfire it's the end on any Orc CAS.

You are litterally saying an Orc Su-35 needs a Mi-8 EW helo to protect it from a very old Ukraine Mig-29. How is that going to work out long term?

Cope as you must. It's funny to watch.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I heard about that. grin

2 EW Mi-8 helicopters
1 Su-34 Strike Fighter
1 Su 35 Fighter.

All are the best stuff the Orcs have flying and looks like all the Orc crews were made into Good Orcs.

Very big deal.

Losing both a Su34 and Su35 with a couple of very scarce electronic warfare helos in one area means Ukraine has let something nasty off the chain.

Lots of speculation about what whacked the Orcs so far behind the lines and it looks like a classic SAM ambush where Ukraine snuck in something very capable close to the FEBA.
You do realize that was a one off stunt ? Sneaking commandos into Russia with stingers to ambush the ew helos was a neat trick but that’s not a broadly effective war fighting strategy. On the other hand the Ukraine has lost at least a half dozen aircraft just this past week. The new British rockets will be adjusted to by the Russian and like the HIMARS will soon fade in effectiveness as the Russians figure out how to defeat them. Meanwhile dozens of major Russian rocket attacks are successful across the Ukraine daily. Celebrating minuscule Ukrainian victories tells you how the war is really going for the Ukraine.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
No. The aircraft lost their ew jamming cover when the helos went down. They were then exposed and a mig 29 updated but NATO and supplied by Poland was able to shoot them down. The trick was figuring out where the helos would loiter and sneaking a commando team into place.

If old Ukraine Mig 29s are killin the best Orc fighters like I klubb baby Seals here on the Campfire it's the end on any Orc CAS.

You are litterally saying an Orc Su-35 needs a Mi-8 EW helo to protect it from a very old Ukraine Mig-29. How is that going to work out long term?

John , you are a mouth breathing retard. I clearly stated it was a NATO updated Polish MIG 29. Poland recently gave their NATO modernized Mig 29’s to the Ukraine. Likely shooting AIM 120’s supplied by us. Odessa will be taken when the Russians are ready to take Odessa. I don’t know the Russian’s plans.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
John , you are a mouth breathing retard. I clearly stated it was a NATO updated Polish MIG 29. Poland recently gave their NATO modernized Mig 29’s to the Ukraine. Likely shooting AIM 120’s supplied by us. Odessa will be taken when the Russians are ready to take Odessa. I don’t know the Russian’s plans.

You're just a barrel of laughs. We can all agree you are clueless about the Orc plans and it's about time you admitted such.

So the Polish supplied Mig-29s slinging AMRAMMS are killin Orc Su35s and Orc Su34s like I klubb baby seals here on the Campfire and thats good news for the Orcs?

It's is admittedly possible. But then it's sort of Ghost of Kyiv come back for round 2 with Slammers.

I like it. Run with it.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 05/13/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How many liters of vodka tonite moron?

You have a high school diploma and pumped gas in the air force due to your low aptitude test scores

Now you’re Russian weapons systems expert? Lol

You just stated a patriot midsole system took out a hypersonic missile. What a dum fug

Stick to your BHA gun ban politics

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited by ribka; 05/13/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Burns is poorly educated moron like buzzy who accomplished nothing in his life and always chose the path of least resistance and never sought to improve his lot in life

Now he’s trying to reinvent his lazy low education level past with bankruptcies and failed businesses and his cough syrup and alcohol addiction

I heard about that. grin

2 EW Mi-8 helicopters
1 Su-34 Strike Fighter
1 Su 35 Fighter.

Very big deal.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
There's so much good objective information in this thread about what is going on in Ukraine and Russia. It has become my go-to source for that. "You're a douche; no, you're a bitch." How informative.

So the Us defeated Iraq and Afghanistan? Lol

This is war of first world powers

The US could not even defeat Stone Age goat herders after. 20 years war with no Air Support , no nukes , no drones, no intell, no navy , no artillery , no satellites, no cyber attacks , no tanks....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

You have a high school diploma and pumped gas in the air force due to your low aptitude test scores

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

The whine and whimper is duly noted.

Prove the WIZARD wrong Whiner/Whimper.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What was your mos again in the Air Force? Lol

You’ll always be a loser. Drink more to forget this

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Now Ribka, Lloyd is educated in Missoula, and every Montanan knows exactly what that education is worth. As an example, that entire district is represented by Zooey Zephyr.

Burns is just on a Nyquil bender. Yet again.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Backroads
Now Ribka, Lloyd is educated in Missoula, and every Montanan knows exactly what that education is worth. As an example, that entire district is represented by Zooey Zephyr.

LOL.

Prove me wrong, dumbass.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

LOL.

Prove me wrong, dumbass.

Prove what exactly? Your history of intoxicated threats is entirely known.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL.

Prove me wrong, dumbass.

You should post those EXACT threats.

You would be the hero to the Putin Pufters.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

LOL.

Prove me wrong, dumbass.

Lol, are you OK John?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What was your mos again in the Air Force? Lol

You’ll always be a loser. Drink more to forget this

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

he was a Rear admiral ..... in the Air Force

haaaahahahahaha

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The ones that got you the ban hammer on ar15.com?

Which aren't relevant to Russia being crappy at everything and the drunk trailer park of eastern Europe......

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

LOL.

Prove me wrong, dumbass.

Are you so drunk that you actually believe anyone here doesn't know about it?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Everybody need to stay out of the fight and let them fu ck each other up

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yup,what swampy said

Unfortunately, Ukraine, at the direction of the neocons, keeps poking the bear,hoping to start WWIII.

It's just a matter of time before the bear takes a bite out of Ukraine.

You fools who keep wishing this war on don't have a clue what the why is for this war.

This isn't against some third world dictator, but against a nuclear power.

I don't give 2 shhiits about Russia. But the neocons are picking a fight with the wrong country

Last edited by hicountry; 05/14/23.
Page 48 of 150 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1Akshooter, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,875
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.