B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Do not speak to fools, for they will scorn your prudent words.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭23‬:‭9‬

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That is a scripture I can easily follow. smile Thanks Boots.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord may my life be sold out totally to You. Break me, shape me and mold me to be who You desire for me to be.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Mid-week Inspiration

Hebrews 4: 12&13

12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭14‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
I pray that this blessing be on my family and I now and always, Jesus!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“For behold, he who forms the mountains and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought, who makes the morning darkness, and treads on the heights of the earth— the Lord, the God of hosts, is his name!”
‭‭Amos‬ ‭4‬:‭13‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.”
‭‭Hosea‬ ‭6‬:‭6‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
My love for You Lord is not for form or show. Lead me into a deeper experience of knowing You and loving You more and more each day!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen.

Jim

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration

Ephesians 3: 12-13

12 Because of Christ and our faith in him,[d] we can now come boldly and confidently into God’s presence. 13 So please don’t lose heart because of my trials here. I am suffering for you, so you should feel honored.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for posting Sir.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
You bet Jim.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS
I will give thanks to you, Lord , with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
Psalm 9:1

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Father, despite all the chaos in the world, may you help me to proclaim the goodness of the Lord at all times in all situations.

Midweek Inspiration:
“The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the plans of his heart to all generations.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭33‬:‭11‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭95‬:‭6‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord I will worship You, for You are my God, I am Your sheep and You are the Good Shepherd!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“His delight is not in the strength of the horse, nor his pleasure in the legs of a man, but the Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭147‬:‭10‬-‭11‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.
Proverbs 24:3 - 4

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord give us wisdom knowledge and understanding for such a time as this.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen!!!

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Mid-week Inspiration

Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks Boots. That was great reading and a great reminder.

Jim

Page 29 of 35 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 325wsm1, 35, 6mmbrfan, 13 invisible), 13,222 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,229
Posts18,544,004
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.