Page 51 of 150 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 149 150
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Uniform says Houston_2.

Just say'n

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dassa
No evidence needed why you were banned. It's common knowledge, ya lying liar.

Verbatim from the email when I inquired why I was banned from Arfcom.

Originally Posted by George Sr Staff AR15.com LLC
Your account was locked for repeated warnings for insulting other members.

So you're keeping that "Lying Liar hiding her sandy Veejay behind a keyboard" thing going strong.

It must suck to be so scared that you have to hide. It's not to late to actually live a life instead of hiding in the shadows.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

So you're keeping that "Lying Liar hiding her sandy Veejay behind a keyboard" thing going strong.

It must suck to be so scared that you have to hide. It's not to late to actually live a life instead of hiding in the shadows.
So there was a long history leading up to being banned. The threats were just the last straw. Thanks for adding more arrows to the "burns is a loser" quiver.

And you couldn't control yourself after repeated warnings? Only a fool can't learn even from his own mistakes.

But good news. Rick lets people continue to make an ass of themselves without banning them. So you finally have a place you can be yourself without fear.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Just to get a little off subject for a break... I know you all don't remember it, but do a Search or Google on "Archer 83" for a hoot and a howl.

Phil

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The Ukraine military's Commander in Chief.

https://twitter.com/VanessaBeeley/status/1657691256967905280

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
You dumb Biden boomers /war mongers who worship drug addicted trannies, who supported over 20 needless invasions of sovereign countries by the US to start endless wars, have no concept of history or facts

Go back to your Biden clown world oh I see you were a covtard too. Shocking !!!

Go grab your Velcro sneakers. Costco hearings aids and super saver box of depends and go over and fight you dumb boomer coward. Lol

Originally Posted by Willto
They think they can weaken Russia, then waltz into Moscow.

No one wants to invade Russia. You need to buy your weed from a different source. Your current guy is lacing the chit he is selling you with a hallucinogenic.

Putin started this war. It's not the neocons or some global conspiracy by shadowy forces. It's one power mad a$$hole who wants to reacquire all the turf that was lost when the Soviet Union fell. An event he called a disintegration of historical Russia under the name of the Soviet Union," and the "greatest geopolitical catastrophe" of the 20th century. Those are his own words not mine.

This isn't the first invasion of a neighboring country he has launched in pursuit of this goal either. It's about number 7. Sorry it pisses people like yourself off to see a country actually put up a good fight when invaded by the bastard. The general consensus among the Putin ball lickers here seems to be that it would just be better if Ukraine surrendered to avoid all the fighting. Kind of like telling a woman. Hey don't fight back against your attacker. That could get rough. Just lay back and try to find a way to enjoy the rape.

Last edited by ribka; 05/14/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So there was a long history leading up to being banned. The threats were just the last straw. Thanks for adding more arrows to the "burns is a loser" quiver.

And you couldn't control yourself after repeated warnings? Only a fool can't learn even from his own mistakes.

But good news. Rick lets people continue to make an ass of themselves without banning them. So you finally have a place you can be yourself without fear.

I had 3 warning all from the same loser Mod.

I don't hide like you and say what I want and back it up with facts.

But now that you admit to lying I feel like I am making some progress helping you.

Maybe some day you will quit being a Lying Liar and be able to come out of hiding.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I was out of town for a few days so I am catching up here so.....Burns works at an AR place that basically blings up AR's and sells them for 6K, is the "Public Relations" guy and....he was banned on the worlds biggest AR forum???? Somebody explain to me how this loudmouth POS is even allowed near firearms much less being the PR guy?

I still don't think the dude has his real front teeth. No way in hell somebody hasn't had him spitting chic-lets with that mouth of his.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Russia has a supreme ability to dominate the battle field.

We should all pause and appreciate their speed and power!

Oh the glorious Putin………..

So thankful to get a puff of his prowess!

Last edited by Angus1895; 05/14/23.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Bristoe

He is the George Washington of the twenty first century.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I had 3 warning all from the same loser Mod.

I don't hide like you and say what I want and back it up with facts.

But now that you admit to lying I feel like I am making some progress helping you.

Maybe some day you will quit being a Lying Liar and be able to come out of hiding.
Where did I admit to being a liar, ya lying liar?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
So let's sum up. Ukraine's Commander in Chief is an effeminate cokehead who is a failed stand up Comedian. His primary supporters in the U.S. government consists of a mentally deficient President backed up by an administration of crazy liars who tell us that the southern border is secure and that white supremacy is the biggest problem in America.

You don't have to think about it too much to get an accurate assessment of the characters of the people on this forum who support all of this insanity.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I do not see it that way. The Ukrainians are defending their homeland, serving Western interests and diminishing Russian military potential.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KSMITH
I was out of town for a few days so I am catching up here so.....Burns works at an AR place that basically blings up AR's and sells them for 6K, is the "Public Relations" guy and....he was banned on the worlds biggest AR forum???? Somebody explain to me how this loudmouth POS is even allowed near firearms much less being the PR guy?

I still don't think the dude has his real front teeth. No way in hell somebody hasn't had him spitting chic-lets with that mouth of his.

I am an owner of the manufacturer of the Worlds Best ARs and suppressors.

You are a lying POS claiming Stolen Valor named Kris Smith.

In other news.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Slavek

I do not see it that way. The Ukrainians are defending their homeland, serving Western interests and diminishing Russian military potential.

Well, it's right there for you to see. If you "don't see it that way" it's because you choose to be detached from the reality of the situation.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Slavek

Well, it's right there for you to see. If you "don't see it that way" it's because you choose to be detached from the reality of the situation.

European and US sanctions against Russia are doing wonders for both economies and are lowering food and fuel prices and are absolutely not causing inflation

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by KSMITH

I am an owner of the manufacturer of the Worlds Best ARs and suppressors.

You are a lying POS claiming Stolen Valor named Kris Smith.

In other news.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Lol. Still afraid to put your piece meal ARs up against the top ten manufactures in a test of accuracy? most sub 1K ARs would easily shoot as well as yours

Where did you get your degree in engineering?

At a high school or in the airfarce?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Go on AR forum and search John Burns.

You'll get the entire truth and why he was banned

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ribka
Go on AR forum and search John Burns.

You'll get the entire truth and why he was banned

Everyone knows what happened. But burns is still in denial. It's bad enough that he's a lying liar here, but it's really sad that he can't even be honest with himself.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is a contributing factor, but most of that was caused by inappropriate response to the Wuhan virus.

Page 51 of 150 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,592
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.