Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 29 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 28 29
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

GB1

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I support Freedom.
By backing those who are hellbent on taking your constitutional rights away? 😂😂😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a nice day to go to church.

I hope you all have a blessed day.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
It's a nice day to go to church.

I hope you all have a blessed day.
Headed that way in a few minutes.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Between his drunken rants and occasional sobriety while Burns pretends to be a patriot; here is a reminder that Burns always, always comes to the defense of this gun control organization

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by Hastings
You can say what you wish. Who is backing the NAZIS? YOU

I support Freedom.

You are a Quisling traitor who wants those who say words you don't like to be imprisoned.

Originally Posted by ...Hastings The Quisling
If the Russians come looking for you I'll help them run you down.

Johnny might ought to learn to like Russian prison food himself when we catch him and send him to them.

My money and more importantly my prayers are with Russia.

They have the advantage.

I am praying for Russian victory and an end to this before the whole world gets involved. The Russian money I have I believe could be negotiated through Mexico but I am going to consider it a loan to Russia for now.

It is a shame that we are not being quizzed by you in a courtroom with a judge to order you to quit asking stupid questions for which there is not a yes or no answer and throw your a$$ in jail for contempt for keeping it up.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

You got a stalker!

Hahaha!

Smooth Brain, this thread is all about me.

It's litterally impossible for me to be stalking anyone in a thread dedicated to me.

But the Quisling and your STALKING is Duly Noted.

IC B2

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Only thing John Burn supports is, ding dongs, ho-ho's and Nyquil.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Only thing John Burn supports is, ding dongs, ho-ho's and Nyquil.

Burns is right - you are a liar !!!!

He supports the chit out of CHEETOS ! laugh laugh

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Quislings, Orcs, and Wizards

LOL

You write like a 14 year old.

Not to pile on but you're on the wrong side, tater.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I support Freedom.

You are a Quisling

Now imitate your bud Houston_2, lie and tell us the Nazis support freedom too.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/07/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jag.....get it right, it's not Houston 2, it's Baghdad Bob...

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You got a point there for sure.

I just hate to stroke his ego.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/07/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Yep, he threatened to shoot bumpstockj owners at 1,000yds. Yes, he was banned at AR15.com https://www.ar15.com/forums/General...-Community-MEME-thread/5-2220395/?page=1

All assclownery aside, dude can't be right in the head. He goes on rage-a-thons and blames it on Nyquil and Tequila. Does absolutely nothing positive to promote his own line of work let alone the sport of hunting or shooting. Actually does quite the opposite. Has to have the the most caustic internet persona on the internet and runs his mouth until he gets banned.

I just browsed a couple of his claims and posts on that site and there is definitely a pattern....I mean, last week he claimed he was the Public Relations guy for Wyoming Arms and this week is the Owner. There is not one legal document that designates him as owner, co-owner or even investor. It is obviously Leisey's business. John is just doing his part in promoting their products by being an abrasive drunk poster on all forums.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bingo

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Everybody knows who burns is and the stupid [bleep] he believes, a hate thread makes you superior how?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
I might have been experiencing a bourbon fueled fevor dream before typing this, but I still stand by this post.

Originally Posted by Gecko45
Originally Posted by TACTICAL TRAVIS
Does this mean you'll be able to post on AR15.com again?

I would think so, since you were banned for threatening to shoot bump stock users.

Might help you flog those $2k AR's.

Well we all know I never dealt in low rent $2K ARs. What are you a poor person?

As a proclaimed buyer you should know this but as a liar you lie.

Pretty sure I burned the AR15.com bridge to the ground and danced on the ashes but it's not really lucrative there unless you pay to play.

At least here I get to SMASH whiner baby seals for free.

WHOMP-WHOMP-WHOMP

I would think so, since you were banned for threatening to shoot bump stock users.

Pretty sure I burned the AR15.com bridge to the ground and danced on the ashes but it's not really lucrative there unless you pay to play.

WHOMP-WHOMP-WHOMP

You've got me JB. I am a liar. I'd never buy anything associated with you, ever. Mostly because you're the biggest internet gas bag I've ever encountered. You are truly a legend in your own mind, but few others could give a phcuk. I remember when you first posted here flogging your $6K Rem 700 "proprietary" BS snake oil rifles. I remember when you were a total douche nozzle to triggrard. How did that Greybull stuff work our for you? Run out of millionaire Texicans? If there was anyone that deserved the Gold statue for biggest Internet Gas Bag, you'd win hand down. You're the biggest phhucking joke on internet forums and you don't even realize it. Sad in a way, by not surprising.

I even tried to approach your BS with an open mind. But when I listen to podcast with the real WA owners even they talk schidt about you. They used you for your industry contacts and cut you loose because your a giant awhole. WA is a [bleep] oil rigs parts company that makes AR's as a side gig. Give it a rest you cheeto eating MF'er.

Sweet dreams NyQuill Feaver dream MF'er. I"m out. Oh, and FWIW, I think Big Stick could out shoot you on his worst day. LOL.

sic transit gloria
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Yep. You pegged Burns for the grifter he is. It amazing anyone would buy a product from a company run by a violent alcoholic

I might have been experiencing a bourbon fueled fevor dream before typing this, but I still stand by this post.

WHOMP-WHOMP-WHOMP

WHOMP-WHOMP-WHOMP

You've got me JB. I am a liar. I'd never buy anything associated with you, ever. Mostly because you're the biggest internet gas bag I've ever encountered. You are truly a legend in your own mind, but few others could give a phcuk. I remember when you first posted here flogging your $6K Rem 700 "proprietary" BS snake oil rifles. I remember when you were a total douche nozzle to triggrard. How did that Greybull stuff work our for you? Run out of millionaire Texicans? If there was anyone that deserved the Gold statue for biggest Internet Gas Bag, you'd win hand down. You're the biggest phhucking joke on internet forums and you don't even realize it. Sad in a way, by not surprising.

I even tried to approach your BS with an open mind. But when I listen to podcast with the real WA owners even they talk schidt about you. They used you for your industry contacts and cut you loose because your a giant awhole. WA is a [bleep] oil rigs parts company that makes AR's as a side gig. Give it a rest you cheeto eating MF'er.

Sweet dreams NyQuill Feaver dream MF'er. I"m out. Oh, and FWIW, I think Big Stick could out shoot you on his worst day. LOL.

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Everybody knows who burns is and the stupid [bleep] he believes, a hate thread makes you superior how?
I think you miss the point. You can keep swinging on his nut sack but his mouth will sink him one day. Personally, I wouldn't want to go down in that ship. The guy does his employer and the sport a great disservice. You explain to me how the guy is Public Relations to a gun company at all, and then, the following week he claims to own it and design firearms and suppressors.

Well, I guess a lot of us can claim to be firearm designers. I sourced various parts from the internet to build the AR's I wanted in the calibers I wanted. So, I guess that makes me a......wait a minute, I need to post up my AR's in the for sale for $6K plus!!!!!!

Personally, I just don't get it. Any nitwit can assemble an AR, John Burns for example,(actually, I may be giving John too much credit, I can't swear he could assemble one) so I don't know how the hell one can sell one for 6K and up. I guess that is where John Burns comes in and sucks off a bunch C-list SF guys and provides free hunts so his boss can say, 'Hey, this irrelevant SF guy touched my gun" and suddenly it is a selling point.

Last edited by KSMITH; 05/15/23.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Burnsie won't share his business model, but it's obvious he doesn't need any business from normal people. It's also readily apparent that he has a creepy, child crush-like fixation on former SF.

So, I can only speculate that he gives those guys "favors" to get plugged into programs like this - https://www.defense.gov/News/Releas...itional-security-assistance-for-ukraine/

This program includes purchases from private US companies. Notice too, that it includes small arms - https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF12040

What better way to sell a $400 rifle with a $200 suppressor for $3,000+?

Politics is War by Other Means
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Burnsie won't share his business model, but it's obvious he doesn't need any business from normal people. It's also readily apparent that he has a creepy, child crush-like fixation on former SF.

So, I can only speculate that he gives those guys "favors" to get plugged into programs like this - https://www.defense.gov/News/Releas...itional-security-assistance-for-ukraine/

This program includes purchases from private US companies. Notice too, that it includes small arms - https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF12040

What better way to sell a $400 rifle with a $200 suppressor for $3,000+?
One thing will do him or his company in, LPTA. Lowest price technically acceptable. Also, in the FAR and DFAR, there are clauses about being the complete producer of an end product. Depending on where their parts are sourced, they would not be competitive or barred altogether. It is what I do as a living now.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Burns always says people are envious of him when the opposite is the case, he's a douchebag towards people like us because we have something he doesn't and probably never will have, which is Family, wives and kids, and real friends that are not bought and paid for. He will die a lonely miserable douche with only cummooglia to change his depends.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 17 of 29 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 47 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,336
Posts18,526,767
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.