-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And they bruit the term around as if it were a pejorative!

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Race is groups with a difference.
Racism is noticing a difference.

I like the Japanese race's idea that they are superior, because "it is just common sense".
Every race should have a good self image.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
hell, you don't kiss liberals asses, you're automatically labeled a white supremist...without even opening your mouth.

same with any of the brown and black people....you're labeled a racist based on your skin color, but heaven forbid you say anything about THEIR skin color...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Race is groups with a difference.
Racism is noticing a difference.

I like the Japanese race's idea that they are superior, because "it is just common sense".
Every race should have a good self image.
""SHOULD"" but can't because some races haven't accomplished anything. Rather than admit their race hasn't accomplished much of anything they blame the races that have accomplished a lot for their failure in society.
Although the non-accomplisher's are told what to think by a certain group that wield a lot of power in the media.

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/15/23.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Morewood
Feds.
Exactly. The evidence is overwhelming.

IC B2

kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
hell, you don't kiss liberals asses, you're automatically labeled a white supremist...without even opening your mouth.

same with any of the brown and black people....you're labeled a racist based on your skin color, but heaven forbid you say anything about THEIR skin color...
You are talking about white privilege. If you are born white you are "special" while other skin colors are not as fortunate. Although, how did this evolve if everyone came from common ancestors ???

I say it came from the trek north. In order to live in the cold climates mankind evolved to fit the change in the seasons. Only the wisest and most adaptable could do that. That made them strong and forced the most intelligent to evolve in order to survive and have off springs.

I can't help but think the Vikings who came from the coldest regions of the earth at one time were the hardiest and most intelligent humans on earth. In order to preserve the species and the race they had to spread out which is why what is now the UK and northern Europe are light skinned and among the most intelligent human beings on earth.

Meanwhile, in the warmer climates that forced evolution just didn't happen. You know the rest of the story. If you call that white privilege then I guess I'm guilty for being the offspring of Vikings and survivors of the cold north regions of the world.

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH WHITE LIBERALS FROM MINNESOTA !

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 05/15/23.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Feds.

I tend to think the Patriot Front are not white racists. They are Americans who are tired of what is happening in America. YES, they have been infiltrated by the FBI and the CIA but they are just common Americans who are trying to bring around change. Nothing more. THEY HAVE the right to protest just like everyone else.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ldholton
according to CNN a Mexican that shoots up white people at a mall can be a white supremacist

Not hard to imagine, there are plenty of people with deficiencies that can join either radical left or radical right movements. Most of these groups will not turn away people from different ethnicities because when push comes to shove they want to be able to defend themselves from being labeled racist. In countries with system like 🇺🇸 false flags are usually not attempted in such cases because such activities would be detected almost immediately.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by ldholton
according to CNN a Mexican that shoots up white people at a mall can be a white supremacist

Not hard to imagine, there are plenty of people with deficiencies that join either radical left or radical right movements. Most of these groups will not turn away people from different ethnicities because when push comes to shove they want to be able to defend themselves from being labeled racist. In countries with system like 🇺🇸 false flags are usually not attempted in such cases because such activities would be detected almost immediately.

Is it windy in Wyoming today?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Feds.

These are the types who went to college then entered the military as an officer then started putting their feelers out looking for a spot in a three letter agency.
Greedy POS who have zero patriotism - no love for this country just desire to '''get mine'''. They like rap music.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kwg020
Feds.

I tend to think the Patriot Front are not white racists. They are Americans who are tired of what is happening in America. YES, they have been infiltrated by the FBI and the CIA but they are just common Americans who are trying to bring around change. Nothing more. THEY HAVE the right to protest just like everyone else.

kwg
I respectfully disagree.

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by kwg020
Feds.

kwg
I respectfully disagree.

It is OK to disagree disrepectively.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
shut-up

Posted by Bristoe
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
What does reclaiming America from the politicians have to do with race?

A gun in hand is worth two cops on the phone.
MOLON LABE
LET'S GO BRANDON!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Where are they hiding?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
"White" people are currently the most demonized "racial" group in the country. Every woke, leftist group out there has the "whites" in their crosshairs and are attacking them at every opportunity. At some point those people (whites) are going to band together and stand up for their rights. That's how every minority group has done it. Seems to me that the "rise in white supremacy" the media is so hot to decry may be a natural, defensive reaction towards this constant attack....

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Slipstream
"White" people are currently the most demonized "racial" group in the country. Every woke, leftist group out there has the "whites" in their crosshairs and are attacking them at every opportunity. At some point those people (whites) are going to band together and stand up for their rights. That's how every minority group has done it. Seems to me that the "rise in white supremacy" the media is so hot to decry may be a natural, defensive reaction towards this constant attack....

Its called racism, but its ok when directed at whites.

Tarquin
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The most persecuted people on the planet are white Christians who love their country.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Over the years I have thought a lot about race and racism, intelligence and ignorance. Not saying I have it figured out but this is where I am now. A person cannot control their race or intelligence (IQ) they have to live with it. What determines an individual’s place in society is whether or not they choose to embrace the culture associated with their race. That is not to say a person shouldn’t respect their culture and those that came before them but if you choose to make that your lifestyle you will remain in the past. YMMV

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The democrats are just pissed because they aren't ramrodding it themselves like they did the KKK

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (arky65, afisher, Aviator, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 11 invisible), 1,468 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,596
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.