Hop To
Page 57 of 150 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 149 150
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by Houston_2
bot girl ribka staying in triggered mode.
LOL
Putin needs trigger men and he'd be a good fit in Russian society.
Welcome to the Deportation List, Ribbit.

Genius level advice from a Trump Hating Biden Boomer

OutlawPatriot #11617147 11/28/16
Direct_Drive
Campfire Regular
D
If he keeps on with the Twitter BS, he will keep throwing red meat out for the haters.
Someone on the team needs to sack up and talk him down from the Twitter BS.

Either that happens or it his administration will be a new reality show.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Willto
Lol another boomer who doesn't understand the Soviet Union fell over 30 years ago.

The Soviet Union was basically just Russia ruling all the countries it overran in WW2 with proxy governments which they set up. The central power of the USSR was always in Moscow. Only idiots and paid propagandists fail to see this. Only you can say which of the two you are.

Not true, there are other options:

Volunteer propagandists
Russian sycophants
Russian sympathizers
Russian wannabes
Annoying contrarians
Trolls

There are more

Last edited by plumbum; 05/15/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hillary agrees with Biden boomer Soros clowns like you. I remember you were a covtard too. Remember when you stated how important masking and the mrna vax were to prevent deadly covid lol as well as a Biden foreign policy simp

Originally Posted by plumbum
Lol another boomer who doesn't understand the Soviet Union fell over 30 years ago.

The Soviet Union was basically just Russia ruling all the countries it overran in WW2 with proxy governments which they set up. The central power of the USSR was always in Moscow. Only idiots and paid propagandists fail to see this. Only you can say which of the two you are.

Volunteer propagandists
Russian sycophants
Russian sympathizers
Russian wannabes
Annoying contrarians
Trolls

There are more

Last edited by ribka; 05/15/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What's Soros paying Biden boomer clowns like tooty houston, willy and toot and plum dumb to post on here?

Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by tdoyka
lets see, i am retired enlisted US Army Engineer (12B and 51B) and then i went into heavy construction. i am an Independant, i used to be a Republican but after the Party announced that they would go to John McCain side, i gave up and went Independant. i am a right leaning Constitutional Republic adherent. i voted for Pres Trump twice. i am NOT a member of the NRA, but i am member of GOA.

i'd rather spend every year 5.6% of the US military budget to arm Ukraine and degrade the authoritarian Russia.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/aid-to-ukraine-is-a-fraction-of-the-u-s-defense-budget/

i don't care who gets into power, either Demoncrap or Republican, they will still support and arm Ukraine.

the fallacy of fighting NATO is quite laughable. WE (being US and NATO) are not involved. the Russian propagandists are just plain wrong. i'd give the US about a week of ground war to push the Russkie Army out of Ukraine and another week to take Moscow. hell, i'll even take the US out of the equation and let the NATO Europeans do it.

we are not giving Ukraine the latest technology, we are giving them stuff that we made in 1990s and by the battle reports, the stuff stopped the Russkies and their "big technical edge". i don't remember any Armata or SU-57 out there. T90, 80, 72, 64 and 55 tho, well they blow up quite nicely. turret toss should be Russkie game. hell, they could win gold medals in the Olympics. don't believe me? photo and videographic can tell you.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
Russia - 10232, of which: destroyed: 6705, damaged: 329, abandoned: 391, captured: 2807
Tanks (1947, of which destroyed: 1193, damaged: 104, abandoned: 107, captured: 543)

and don't forget Ukrainian
https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-ukrainian.html
Ukraine - 3329, of which: destroyed: 2155, damaged: 198, abandoned: 93, captured: 882
Tanks (496, of which destroyed: 308, damaged: 29, abandoned: 20, captured: 139)

oh and that big cloud of black smoke somewhere in Ukraine was an oil storage, not military weapons storage. white smoke means weapons storage, while black smoke means oil storage. look it up if you don't believe me.
Nice post.
There are some real nutcases in this thread, but it's the Internet and nutcases with keyboards can run wild.

It is amazing that after all these years countering Russia and otherwise containing Russian expansion, we see now that they are militarily weak.
The war does needs to end, but I don't see it ending any time soon.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
What happened to plumbum? He disappeared from the Campfire in 2012 and didn't re-emerge until 9 years later in 2021.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/16174/view/posts/page/79

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It seems to me that Russia has adopted a strategy of talking "gloom and doom" about the situation in Ukraine in order to make the west believe that Ukraine has everything under control and needs no further help from the west.

Meanwhile, Russia is blowing the place to hell and gone,...and Zelensky keeps coming up with excuses for postponing the big spring offensive.
Tanks and missiles are still being delivered to Ukraine.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What happened to plumbum? He disappeared from the Campfire in 2012 and didn't re-emerge until 9 years later in 2021.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/16174/view/posts/page/79

Been running sockpuppets like a bitch.

MAGA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Russian bot girl ribka gone wild.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
In the coming Summer or possibly in a few weeks, provided the terrain has dried out enough to support heavy weapons, the Russians will mount a massive attack on probably three fronts and destroy whatever is left of the Ukrainian military. In the interim, allow Ukrainian military to continue to attrit themselves while the Russians destroy fuel and munition depots, command centers, air defense systems, etc.

The USA and NATO will have no say and will not participate in the final surrender terms in any way whatsoever.....

The Russians will also not permit a "Balkanization" of Ukraine as in Syria. Despite all the nonsense spewed by Milley. Blinken and the other sycophant puppets, and the propaganda media like the National Review and the Neocon chest beaters, Russia will not be beaten and will relish a military confrontation with the West if it comes to that.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
In the coming Summer or possibly in a few weeks, provided the terrain has dried out enough to support heavy weapons, the Russians will mount a massive attack on probably three fronts and destroy whatever is left of the Ukrainian military. In the interim, allow Ukrainian military to continue to attrit themselves while the Russians destroy fuel and munition depots, command centers, air defense systems, etc.

The USA and NATO will have no say and will not participate in the final surrender terms in any way whatsoever.....

The Russians will also not permit a "Balkanization" of Ukraine as in Syria. Despite all the nonsense spewed by Milley. Blinken and the other sycophant puppets, and the propaganda media like the National Review and the Neocon chest beaters, Russia will not be beaten and will relish a military confrontation with the West if it comes to that.

MAGA!

I disagree.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Volunteer propagandists
Russian sycophants
Russian sympathizers
Russian wannabes
Annoying contrarians
Trolls

There are more

Bots.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Ive stated this before

Both Plumdumb and Direct Drive accounts were Hacked and run by sock puppets now . They initially posted on rifle and hunting topics they then left and

4 to 5 years no activity and last year a sock puppet high jacked and started political left wing posts like Houston toot

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Toot/houston still threatening nurses at Vet Hospitals?

You're a real sack of schidt

Originally Posted by Houston_2

Volunteer propagandists
Russian sycophants
Russian sympathizers
Russian wannabes
Annoying contrarians
Trolls

There are more

Bots.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
There goes our billions of US tax dollars

What say the Soros bots?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Who cares and what difference does it make?

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Why should a Russian like yourself care what the US does with it's money?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here's a repost of a blog post on Armstrong Economics.

When i posted this before, the Biden bots came unglued, and started squealing like neocon pigs....

At what point does poking the bear solicit a response ?

Neocons are playing a very dangerous game of chicken.

QUESTION: The rumor was that you were considering coming to London to hold a quick update WEC. Is there any chance of that?

WJ

ANSWER: You have good sources. Yes, I was considering that. Since the UK has insanely crossed Putin’s “red line” by sending Ukraine long-range “Storm Shadow” missiles to use in its fighting against Russia, I am not sure London is a viable place anymore. Ukraine is NOT trustworthy. Why do they need long-range missiles unless they intend to attack Moscow? Germany sunk the Lusitania because the US was secretly sending arms on passenger ships to London. Britain has made that mistake with Ukraine.

Britain has just put its own national security and its citizens at risk all for what? This war would NEVER have taken place if the West did not lie and simply honored the Minsk Agreement and let those people in the Donbas, which are Russian, not Ukrainian, decide their own future. That was OK for Kiev, but not the Russians?

Those in the Donbas had a basic human right to vote on their own future. This is a war against Russia to conquer it. Handing these missiles to Ukraine will provoke Russia and would even justify attacking Britain according to the basic rules of war. They use these to attack Moscow, and Russia would be justified to attack London. This is a BS war that was to destroy Russia from the start.

The British Defense Secretary Ben Wallace told lawmakers in the House of Commons that Storm Shadow missiles “are now going into or are in” Ukraine, but he did not say how many Britain was planning to send.

I love London. I miss it very much. But the British government is out of its mind putting all of Britain at risk for Ukraine? These people making these decisions are just Neocons who love war all the time.

Wars should be fought between leaders – not the people. Put them all in a room and let them sort it out and leave the people alone. But the truth is, your children are expendable. They risk NOTHING themselves. You mean less than nothing to these people. By their decisions, they prove we do NOT live in a democracy. For Wallace to unilaterally send those long-range missiles without the people’s approval shows he is not a trustworthy individual who should be in charge of even being a meter-maid for parking tickets.

So it does not look good for a WEC in London. I would have to ask my staff how they would feel.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hicountry
Here's a repost of a blog post on Armstrong Economics.

When i posted this before, the Biden bots came unglued, and started squealing like neocon pigs....

At what point does poking the bear solicit a response ?

Neocons are playing a very dangerous game of chicken.

QUESTION: The rumor was that you were considering coming to London to hold a quick update WEC. Is there any chance of that?

WJ

ANSWER: You have good sources. Yes, I was considering that. Since the UK has insanely crossed Putin’s “red line” by sending Ukraine long-range “Storm Shadow” missiles to use in its fighting against Russia, I am not sure London is a viable place anymore. Ukraine is NOT trustworthy. Why do they need long-range missiles unless they intend to attack Moscow? Germany sunk the Lusitania because the US was secretly sending arms on passenger ships to London. Britain has made that mistake with Ukraine.

Britain has just put its own national security and its citizens at risk all for what? This war would NEVER have taken place if the West did not lie and simply honored the Minsk Agreement and let those people in the Donbas, which are Russian, not Ukrainian, decide their own future. That was OK for Kiev, but not the Russians?

Those in the Donbas had a basic human right to vote on their own future. This is a war against Russia to conquer it. Handing these missiles to Ukraine will provoke Russia and would even justify attacking Britain according to the basic rules of war. They use these to attack Moscow, and Russia would be justified to attack London. This is a BS war that was to destroy Russia from the start.

The British Defense Secretary Ben Wallace told lawmakers in the House of Commons that Storm Shadow missiles “are now going into or are in” Ukraine, but he did not say how many Britain was planning to send.

I love London. I miss it very much. But the British government is out of its mind putting all of Britain at risk for Ukraine? These people making these decisions are just Neocons who love war all the time.

Wars should be fought between leaders – not the people. Put them all in a room and let them sort it out and leave the people alone. But the truth is, your children are expendable. They risk NOTHING themselves. You mean less than nothing to these people. By their decisions, they prove we do NOT live in a democracy. For Wallace to unilaterally send those long-range missiles without the people’s approval shows he is not a trustworthy individual who should be in charge of even being a meter-maid for parking tickets.

So it does not look good for a WEC in London. I would have to ask my staff how they would feel.

How nice. Wonderful even.

The only person squealing here is you.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Why should a Russian like yourself care what the US does with it's money?

bot girl ribka thinks the money should go to Putin.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by ribka

The Soviet Union was basically just Russia ruling all the countries it overran in WW2 with proxy governments which they set up. The central power of the USSR was always in Moscow. Only idiots and paid propagandists fail to see this. Only you can say which of the two you are. None of those countries outside of Russia itself were willingly a part of the Soviet Union and they took advantage of the economic collapse to get out from under Russia's boot. Now shills like yourself tell these countries that for the sake of peace they should just surrender their countries back to the same oppressors they escaped from before. Well if the thought of Putin's ball sack resting on your chin gets you hot then knock yourself out. But you have no right to tell the countries he is invading how they should respond to his aggression. I hope Ukraine becomes a graveyard for the entire Russian military. Maybe when enough Russian men are feeding the worms in a shallow grave somebody will grow a spine and put two in the back of Putin's head for the sake of the country.

JFC. you never disappoint with you basic lack or history Biden boomer. Go back To your skill level of Murder She Wrote or the Golden Girls on hallmark

I bet you've never travelled more than 50 miles from your place of birth and have child's ( Boomer) understanding of the world.

I notice you didn't say what part was wrong. Just 2nd grade level insults to deflect the fact that you cannot defend Russia and Putin with actual facts. Now run along little Russian bot. Your daddy Putin's balls aren't going to lick themselves. That's your job. LOL!

Last edited by Willto; 05/15/23.
Page 57 of 150 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 55 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,040
Posts18,500,763
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.