Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes.

A photo of WalMart without any visible wetbacks.

Obviously Photo-shopped. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The driver of the vehicle behind the white car is going to have a tough time leaving.

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When you park like an idiot you get what you deserve.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BFaucett
The driver of the vehicle behind the white car is going to have a tough time leaving.
👍🏻

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I attend college at an inner city school. Sometimes kids park like that in the area marked for truck parking where I park. One day I forgot a tool in my truck and returned to get it when I walked upon a kid parking behind me like that. I had a brief conversation with the kid and told him he might want to reconsider his life decisions. I'm too old to play games like that and would enjoy adjusting his small car with the heavy duty bumper on my truck. The youngster must have seen things my way as he quickly moved his car a far ways away from my truck.

Medics bury their mistakes..
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They used to have parking bumpers for a reason. People dont seem to be able to regulate themselves. Parking bumpers got to be a PIA for shopping centers because the low riders would not clear them and push them up exposing the rebar that was holding then in place. Then the next idiot pulls over the rebar and when they back out they damage their vehicle. Then the want the shopping center to pay for damages.

I used to get these calls frequently when I was a leasing agent and handled some retail shopping centers. Thank god I switched to industrial and warehousing sales and leasing.

Where I shop for my groceries they have no bumpers and no medians. People,are all over the place. Biggest issue is people not going all the way to ends to turn back into the next lane. They just cut across the parking spaces in front of you. You better be paying attenion if your driving or pushing your cart because most of the idiots arent.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I saw one lady all pizzed off a while back because she pulled thru both spaces and was sitting the wrong way in the space and not far enough forward either. Some one else pulled in and parked properly behind her. She couldnt get her liftgate up on her hybrid suv because she didnt have enough room to stand her fat azz behind it and the car behind her. Every time I go to that store. I see the stupidity.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
They might know each other, or I hope they do. If not driver of white car might have a tow bill.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Someone is gonna be pi$$ed when they come out to their car 😳

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B3

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Yeah, the parking thing, and the cars are clean, too! smile

Someone did that to me earlier this year, in the parking lot we use when we go to our rec cabin in the Caribou Hills. Fugger parked in front of our Expedition with 16' snow machine trailer on it. I was parked correctly, and deliberately parked where I did early on before a busy weekend, so I was assured of getting out again if we left on early, which we also did. The bozo parked out in the driving lane, blocking half of it, to one of the exits in front of me, and two other bozos parked either side of him. ( There were empty slots for them farther back in the parking lot, but NOOOOOOO!,) so I was blocked front, both sides, and behind.

The guy behind me was a neighbor there, and could move his vehicle, giving me access to back out through an empty spot beside his vehicle, into an open driving lane, which he then snaked my rig out through. I don't back chit worth a damn, but he does!

Last edited by las; 05/16/23.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'll bet that white car might have a problem with all four tire valve cores disappearing. Funny how that happens, sometimes!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I was getting gas one time at a station and a woman parked sideways in front of the store entrance. In a hurry I reckon….As I was leaving, I figured I needed to use the rest room. So I pulled forward and parked a couple of feet in front of her and went to the rest room. I didn’t really need to go.
I had been in there for a minute of two and another guy came in the restroom. He looked at me, grinned and said he didn’t need to use the rest room. He had seen what I had done and he had just parked behind her blocking her in. Ya, she was pissed.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
A long time ago at the Portland Airport multi tiered parking lot, parking spaces were limited. I went around once and saw nothing until close to the top. There were two side by side parking spaces with a new Corvette straddling the lines, but favoring one side. That day I was driving our old 1965 Ford F 250 pickup. I was able to crowd very close to his driver's side door and still give the car on the other adequate room to get out, but the Corvette driver would have to crawl in from the passenger side to get to his seat and be very careful backing out. He left me a nasty note.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I had some Welfare queen with her male spawn scream and cuss at me for taking a close parking spot that she thought belonged to her. It was not a handicapped spot, and I just got there 20 seconds quicker than her and didn't even know she existed until I heard her yapping. She thought I was going to move if she screamed enough, but that didn't happen. I just had to laugh.

Last edited by reivertom; 05/16/23.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Yes.

A photo of WalMart without any visible wetbacks.

Obviously Photo-shopped. grin

TFF ! LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,131 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,780
Posts18,495,926
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.