Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by ribka
[quote=rcamuglia]The toxic morons are careful not to post any pictures of themselves

Ribbecka is surely a couch bound Kqunt

Lol hunt and fish a lot more than an old boomer like you

Are you too drunk
Like burns to use a search function on here? I’ve posted over 100 pics of hunting and fishing bird hunting

Carry on burns bish

Still too dumb to use a search function? Burns’ intellect puts you to shame. Lol

Post a pic of your obese ass on the couch, khqunt

Are you still shooting calf elk with burns the alcoholic treasspasing on private land old fat boomer?

Pics not loading? Toxic phaggottt

Are you a big gun ban advocate like your hero Burns? Did you pump gas in the Air Force too military hero? Lol

I’ve yet to put a fake screen name to your face

Post a picture you scared bitch

There are over a 100 on here dummy. Still too dumb to use the search function boomer?

Last edited by ribka; 05/15/23.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Ribka: I don't believe I would post a picture of myself or identify myself. Some of these folks are bit unhinged.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ribbecka is a toxic hiding-behind-a-keyboard BITCH

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ribka: I don't believe I would post a picture of myself or identify myself. Some of these folks are bit unhinged.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I see another violent alcoholic like Burns
Lol.

Ever been in combat ? I e been running towards the sound of gun fire and explosions for 34 Years

I doubt a weak Ka hunt like you could intimidate a drag queen lol. No wonder you worship a weak coward like Burns. Lol. Not surprising

Last edited by ribka; 05/15/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lol.

Ever been in combat ? Lol

Confirmed schidtbag pussy who’s afraid to show his face but disparages other members continuously

Fuggin phaggott

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Dozens of pics of me on here moron killing elk deer beer antelope bird hunting which I do 60 days a year throughout the west, fly fishing in the west Canada Alaska overseas Just too lazy or stupid to look

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lol.

Confirmed schidtbag pussy who’s afraid to show his face but disparages other members continuously

Fuggin phaggott

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dozens of pics of me on here moron killing elk deer beer antelope bird hunting which I do 60 days a year throughout the west, fly fishing in the west Canada Alaska overseas Just too lazy or stupid to look

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lol.

Fuggin phaggott

Link?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I’ll never forget you supporting the fat alcoholic grifter Burns trying to
Pimp his Chinese tactical sling using the bodies of dead children at Uvalde Having responded to dozens mass shootings and bombings over the years I saw what a feckless piece of schit you were supporting Burns and his marketing using the dead bodies of innocent children

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-stopped-the-school-shooter#Post17437341 en after the Uvalde shootings.

I still stand by my opinion of you and Burns and still think you are soulless pieces of schit

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lol.

Fuggin phaggott

Link?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Tommybot,

The only thing you've ever responded to is your couch. Get out of the bunker and get some fresh air, you need it.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
How is it that Ribka is a robot? He has been here for 13 years and posted over 20,000 times on various subjects. Are y'all saying he is a machine because he doesn't change his position and sometimes is repetitive?

I guess that would put me under suspicion over on the religion threads. I repeat myself constantly over there in the sense that I don't change my position on who I believe Jesus was/is and who I think Paul was.

The religious part was a nice touch there.

ribka is a bot that trys to play many parts and manages to fall on her face with every post. Needs reprogramming.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Swamplord
sure wish there was a Purge Night like in that movie, so these rats numbers could be controlled

There is a Purge going on right now in Ukraine. I am sure Wagner would sign you up.

No need to dream, go there and get in on it.

Last edited by plumbum; 05/15/23.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
How is it that Ribka is a robot?

Russian bots and Russian agents have been active on American forums for a looong time now. And they have been effective at influencing peoples thinking too. You would not believe how many at this very website have been led down a path to believe that in order to prove you don't like Biden and the Democrats you have to love and support all things Putin and Russia. It's a cancer that has taken root in the ranks of my conservative brethren that needs to be removed.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
screeching "Bot" at someone they disagree with is a Libtard tactic to shut them up and try to discredit them in the eyes of the people on social media, forums etc ., They keep repeating it at every opportunity in order to sway other people into believing it

They create these false boogeyman similar to "White Supremacists" then screech like demons and attack anyone who speaks up

Democrats use it like a weapon to shout down their opposition like they use racist, bigot, homophobe, etc, etc

It is a severe form of demonic insanity

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ribby ain't no bot.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Oh my yes, especially the religious zealots, they are just the worst... mostly just lying sacks of chit.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ribka is after all, a name for a baby girl, so there is that. ...
Bud light drinker I suspect

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Camuglia and burns will both be along to complain about people attacking their businesses.

In fact burns was doing that recently on the Chevy thread.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I love the sound of squealing Biden bots in the morning.

Funny how reality makes them squeal like the pig neocons that they are

With WWIII, the democrats will say, we can't change Presidents during war. By then Biden will be in diapers, and be in a stroller.

That's how desperate the neocons are to remain in power.

And there are people here cheering on WWIII.

Blog/War
Posted May 16, 2023 by Martin Armstrong
Spread the love

I have said it countless times – the only way they will keep Biden in power is to enter the war. The US and all NATO nations have already unofficially entered the war by supplying soldiers and a blank check to Ukraine and attempting to nuke Russia’s economy by removing it from SWIFT and placing outrageous sanctions on individual citizens. Now, Zelensky is saying he believes Ukraine will achieve victory before the 2024 US Presidential Elections.

No one is going to “win” this war. Neither side can back down now without a full-scale global conflict. The US will likely officially enter the war before the 2024 US Presidential Election. Zelensky confidently stated that regardless of who wins our independent election, the leader of the free world (allegedly) will still support the war in Ukraine. He’s right! There are neocons on both sides of the aisle and no one will permit Trump to win even if the people elect him.

During Trump’s town hall meeting, the first-time people actually tuned in to CNN, he said that deaths on both sides could have been prevented. Everyone is talking about strategy and winning as if we are playing Battleship. Mothers are losing their sons every day, and human nature never changes. The Ukrainian mother mourns her son the same as the Russian mother, and neither had a say in this completely preventable conflict. DeSantis has also said that backing Ukraine is not a priority for the US. “We cannot prioritize intervention in an escalating foreign war over the defense of our own homeland,” DeSantis declared.

Trump ruffled feathers in Europe as president. He warned Germany that they were too dependent on Russian energy, and they laughed in his face. He threatened to exit NATO is other nations failed to pay their fair share. Trump is still standing firm on his position that the US has less to lose and has accused Europe on unfairly relying on the US. His former vice president disagrees, as Mike Pence, a potential candidate, as stated. “We support those who fight our enemies on their shores, so we will not have to fight them ourselves,” wrote Pence. UN Ambassador (the title gives it away) Nikki Haley also wants to continue fighting the proxy war in the US.

Democratic candidate Robert F. Kennedy is also against the war. Kennedy tweeted:

“In 2019 actor and comedian Volodymyr Zelensky ran as the peace candidate winning the Ukrainian presidency with 70% of the vote. As Benjamin Abelow observes in his brilliant book, “How the West Brought War to Ukraine,” Zelensky almost certainly could have avoided the 2022 war with Russia simply by uttering five words — “I will not join NATO.” But pressured by NeoCons in the Biden White House, and by violent fascist elements within the Ukrainian government, Zelensky integrated his army with NATO’s and allowed the U.S. to place nuclear-capable Aegis missile launchers along Ukraine’s 1,200-mile border with Russia. These were provocations that senior U.S. diplomats like post-WWII foreign policy architect George Kennan, former U.S. Defense Secretary Bill Perry, and former U.S. ambassador to Moscow Jack Matlock had long described as “red lines” for Russian leadership. Let’s face it, the Neocons wanted this war with Russia, just as they wanted war with Iraq. Listen here to NATO Supreme Commander General Wesley Clark describe how White House Neocons justified the Iraq invasion.”

I have posted the video he shared with this tweet at the top of this article. I have been criticized for analyzing Kennedy’s economic and environmentalist views, but I am not for or against anyone and would not write someone off simply because of their political party. I believe he is right in his views regarding Ukraine and COVID, although I may disagree with him on other items. Again, anyone against the establishment is going to have a rough time leading up to the election.

Everyone in the establishment craves war; hence, the machine will ensure that the US is positioned where they MUST enter the war. I wish I were wrong, but the computer has always been right. The War Cycle turned up in 2014 and only indicates a further escalation.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Swamplord
screeching "Bot" at someone they disagree with is a Libtard tactic to shut them up and try to discredit them in the eyes of the people on social media, forums etc ., They keep repeating it at every opportunity in order to sway other people into believing it

They create these false boogeyman similar to "White Supremacists" then screech like demons and attack anyone who speaks up

Democrats use it like a weapon to shout down their opposition like they use racist, bigot, homophobe, etc, etc

It is a severe form of demonic insanity

Your fulla scchitt.

You use the very same tactics that you just described in your posts. Like the one quoted here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ribka: unclad women with grotesquely large breasts.

Opinions differ...The bigger the better, the tighter the sweater...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 64 of 150 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16penny, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 55 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,050
Posts18,501,017
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.