Print Thread
Hop To
Page 66 of 150 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 149 150
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by hicountry
But, but, but, the gay actor wants to attack a NATO country ?

Hungary Outraged By Leaked Ukrainian Plans To Blow Up Vital Oil Pipeline
Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Tuesday, May 16, 2023 - 03:30 AM

Via Remix News,

Hungarian media is abuzz with angry reactions after a leak obtained by The Washington Post revealed that Ukraine was planning to blow up the Druzhba oil pipeline that transports crude from Russia to Hungary.

According to the leaked documents, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky proposed at a February meeting with Deputy Prime Minister Yuliya Svyrydenko that Ukraine should blow up the pipeline in order to incapacitate the part of the Hungarian energy infrastructure reliant on Russian oil.

Government spokesman Zoltán Kovács reacted in a tweet with a short question: “How is it possible that Ukraine is plotting against a NATO country??”

Hungarian security analyst Péter Tarjányi said in a Facebook post that this would be a “very unfriendly, mistaken and stupid move.”

He added: “I understand that Ukraine does not like many Hungarian government actions and communications, but this does not justify such a plan or idea.”

Tarjányi then recalled that “on the one hand, Hungary has helped hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian refugees over the past 15 months, despite all the differences of opinion. We have to understand, our country sent aid, medicine AND!!! in the end voted for ALL sanctions against Russia.

He then pointed out that “in addition to this, and this is not a negligible FACT, Hungary is a NATO member, so such a plan makes no sense at all. This is a huge self-deception on the part of Ukraine, and Kyiv must explain itself very quickly. The main question is: Why did the Ukrainian president think that such a plan could be justified???? Why did he think he could risk NATO support by launching such an attack? I await further information on the matter.”

While the Russian invasion of Ukraine severely reduced Russian crude imports to the European Union, according to Eurostat data, last year Hungary imported 4.8 million tons of crude from Russia, 1.4 million more than in 2021.

The leak was part of a trove of military intelligence documents posted on a Discord server by 21-year-old Jack Teixeira, who served as an airman at a National Guard unit in Massachusetts. Teixeira was taken into custody over the leaks and faces substantial prison time if convicted.
All of Europe is buying Russian oil. Most are doing it through intermediaries like India. The hypocrisy and stupidity of it all is staggering. Europe is deindustrializing due to the loss of inexpensive Russian gas.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
All of Europe is buying Russian oil. Most are doing it through intermediaries like India. The hypocrisy and stupidity of it all is staggering. Europe is deindustrializing due to the loss of inexpensive Russian gas.

Bet India is making a motza.

Seems like everything is aimed at separating the West from it's wealth...maybe it just seems that way.

Last edited by JSTUART; 05/16/23.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Swamplord
sure wish there was a Purge Night like in that movie, so these rats numbers could be controlled

There is a Purge going on right now in Ukraine. I am sure Wagner would sign you up.

No need to dream, go there and get in on it.

Quote my entire post, don't cherry pick out of context

you know I meant pedophiles and eljibitik perverts that are a plague in this country

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Houston_2
screeching "Bot" at someone they disagree with is a Libtard tactic to shut them up and try to discredit them in the eyes of the people on social media, forums etc ., They keep repeating it at every opportunity in order to sway other people into believing it

They create these false boogeyman similar to "White Supremacists" then screech like demons and attack anyone who speaks up

Democrats use it like a weapon to shout down their opposition like they use racist, bigot, homophobe, etc, etc

It is a severe form of demonic insanity

Your fulla scchitt.

You use the very same tactics that you just described in your posts. Like the one quoted here.

My post is 100% accurate and you know it

Democrat tactics are to accuse, blame & demonize relentlessly until their opposition is silenced

Your covid screeching was 100% bs and now your Uke screeching is more bs, and everyone here knows it is

only like minded pedos & perverts like yourself worship Zelenazi

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by ribka
Houston still a worthless schit bag Biden boomer spreading disinformation

Reminder for the evil ones on here that pushed the fake vax disinformation

Old_Toot( houston2)
Campfire Ranger
O
West, W. Fla. Republic
Today’s numbers.

Total Deaths:

Total Cases:

Nationwide.
Total Deaths:

Total Cases:

Louisiana and Mississippi officials fear another surge from refugees in shelters especially among the unvaccinated long term dwellers who are in and out of the shelters checking on damages.

Isolation site shelters are being set up for those testing positive for covid.

Anti-vax momma jailed for selling fake vaccination certificates at 200$ each.

Mormon vaccine push ratchets up dividing members.

Let the pack of scchitt eaters chew on those this fine morning.

Originally Posted by Greyghost
Post has gone from any serious discussion of national interest subject to most acting like two-year-old schoolgirls... its pathetic.

Phil

Par for most Campfire discussions. Many come here just to vent their own frustrations in their lives, nothing more, nothing less.

Of course them hiding behind their keyboards gives them “real courage “.

Classic Houston post on Covid, we should bring a few of these up everyday. And so ironic that others are the ones “hiding behind their keyboards”. You can’t make this stuff up. 😄

You can and do make up lots of things franni.

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by plumbum
sure wish there was a Purge Night like in that movie, so these rats numbers could be controlled

There is a Purge going on right now in Ukraine. I am sure Wagner would sign you up.

No need to dream, go there and get in on it.

Quote my entire post, don't cherry pick out of context

you know I meant pedophiles and eljibitik perverts that are a plague in this country

I think a purge is a wishful thinking fantasy, and if people really want to purge, there is a place they can go right now.

If you weren't serious at all, then my post was misplaced and I apologize for that.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
screeching "Bot" at someone they disagree with is a Libtard tactic to shut them up and try to discredit them in the eyes of the people on social media, forums etc ., They keep repeating it at every opportunity in order to sway other people into believing it

They create these false boogeyman similar to "White Supremacists" then screech like demons and attack anyone who speaks up

Democrats use it like a weapon to shout down their opposition like they use racist, bigot, homophobe, etc, etc

It is a severe form of demonic insanity

Your fulla scchitt.

You use the very same tactics that you just described in your posts. Like the one quoted here.

My post is 100% accurate and you know it

Democrat tactics are to accuse, blame & demonize relentlessly until their opposition is silenced

Your covid screeching was 100% bs and now your Uke screeching is more bs, and everyone here knows it is

only like minded pedos & perverts like yourself worship Zelenazi

Your post is wrong and you know it. I’ve never screeched about Covid. You use the very same bullscchitt , lies and mischaracterizations that you just described.

You’re definitely hung up pedos like several others of your ilk are here.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Seems like everything is aimed at separating the West from it's wealth...maybe it just seems that way.

The have-nots are always trying to separate the wealth from the haves.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your post is wrong and you know it. I’ve never screeched about Covid. You use the very same bullscchitt , lies and mischaracterizations that you just described.

You’re definitely hung up pedos like several others of your ilk are here.
Since you won't say you're not Toot, everyone knows you are Toot, which means you were a Tier-1 Covtard

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by tdoyka
lets see, i am retired enlisted US Army Engineer (12B and 51B) and then i went into heavy construction. i am an Independant, i used to be a Republican but after the Party announced that they would go to John McCain side, i gave up and went Independant. i am a right leaning Constitutional Republic adherent. i voted for Pres Trump twice. i am NOT a member of the NRA, but i am member of GOA.

i'd rather spend every year 5.6% of the US military budget to arm Ukraine and degrade the authoritarian Russia.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/aid-to-ukraine-is-a-fraction-of-the-u-s-defense-budget/

i don't care who gets into power, either Demoncrap or Republican, they will still support and arm Ukraine.

the fallacy of fighting NATO is quite laughable. WE (being US and NATO) are not involved. the Russian propagandists are just plain wrong. i'd give the US about a week of ground war to push the Russkie Army out of Ukraine and another week to take Moscow. hell, i'll even take the US out of the equation and let the NATO Europeans do it.

we are not giving Ukraine the latest technology, we are giving them stuff that we made in 1990s and by the battle reports, the stuff stopped the Russkies and their "big technical edge". i don't remember any Armata or SU-57 out there. T90, 80, 72, 64 and 55 tho, well they blow up quite nicely. turret toss should be Russkie game. hell, they could win gold medals in the Olympics. don't believe me? photo and videographic can tell you.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
Russia - 10232, of which: destroyed: 6705, damaged: 329, abandoned: 391, captured: 2807
Tanks (1947, of which destroyed: 1193, damaged: 104, abandoned: 107, captured: 543)

and don't forget Ukrainian
https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-ukrainian.html
Ukraine - 3329, of which: destroyed: 2155, damaged: 198, abandoned: 93, captured: 882
Tanks (496, of which destroyed: 308, damaged: 29, abandoned: 20, captured: 139)

oh and that big cloud of black smoke somewhere in Ukraine was an oil storage, not military weapons storage. white smoke means weapons storage, while black smoke means oil storage. look it up if you don't believe me.

You called Russia “authoritarian”. Explain why you consider Russia so, in detail and then explain why you do not consider the current government of the United States to be “authoritarian”.

why? just a guess........
https://theconversation.com/yes-putin-and-russia-are-fascist-a-political-scientist-shows-how-they-meet-the-textbook-definition-179063#:~:text=Putin%E2%80%99s%20Russia%20also%20fits%20the%20bill.%20The%20political,wins%2C%20and%20oppositionists%20are%20routinely%20harassed%20or%20killed.

a little from this article can help you understand

‘Dismantled’ democratic institutions
Putin’s Russia also fits the bill. The political system is unquestionably authoritarian – some might say totalitarian.

Putin has completely dismantled all of Russia’s nascent democratic institutions. Elections are neither free nor fair. Putin’s party, United Russia, always wins, and oppositionists are routinely harassed or killed.

The media have been curbed; freedom of speech and assembly no longer exists; and draconian punishments are meted out for the slightest of criticisms of the regime.

A hypernationalist, imperialist and supremacist ideology that glorifies all things Russian and legitimates expansion as Russia’s right and duty has been both imposed on and willingly accepted by the population.

War is worshipped and justified by the state’s mendacious propaganda machine. As the brutal invasion of Ukraine shows, war is also practiced, especially if it is directed against a people whose very existence Putin regards as a threat to himself and to Russia.

Finally, secret police and military elites, together with a corrupt bureaucracy, form the core of the political system headed by the infallible Putin, who is the undisputed charismatic leader glorified as the embodiment of Russia. One of Putin’s minions once noted that “if there is no Putin, there is no Russia!” There’s a striking similarity with French King Louis XIV’s assertion, “L’état, c’est moi” – “The state is me” – and Hitler’s “One people, one empire, one Führer.”

Fascist states are unstable. Personality cults disintegrate with time, as leaders grow old. Today’s Putin, with his bloated face, is no match for the vigorous Putin of 20 years ago.

Fascist regimes are overcentralized, and the information that reaches the supreme leader is often sugarcoated. Putin’s disastrous decision to invade Ukraine may have been partly due to his lacking accurate information about the condition of the Ukrainian and Russian armies.

Finally, fascist states are prone to wars, because members of the secret police and generals, whose raison d'etre is violence, are overrepresented in the ruling elite. In addition, the ideology glorifies war and violence, and a militarist fervor helps to legitimate the supreme leader and reinforce his charisma.

Fascist states usually prosper at first; then, intoxicated by victory, they make mistakes and start losing. Putin won decisively in his wars in Chechnya and in Georgia, and he appears to be headed for defeat in Ukraine.

I believe Putin’s fascist Russia faces a serious risk of breakdown in the not-too-distant future. All that’s missing is a spark that will rile the people and elites and move them to take action. That could be an increase in fuel prices, the development that led to a citizen revolt in Kazakhstan earlier this year; a blatantly falsified election, such as the one that led to riots in autocratic Belarus in 2020; or thousands of body bags returning to Russia from the war in Ukraine.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ribka
He's a 12 bravo, good luck getting a response lol

This is from his news source. This shows how clueless of a Neo Conned he is. The national review started attacking Trump and his policies in 2015. They've printed dozens off stories calling for the expulsion of Trump

Donald Trump leads the polls nationally and in most states in the race for the Republican presidential nomination. There are understandable reasons for his eminence, and he has shown impressive gut-level skill as a campaigner. But he is not deserving of conservative support in the caucuses and primaries. Trump is a philosophically unmoored political opportunist who would trash the broad conservative ideological consensus within the GOP in favor of a free-floating populism with strong-man overtones.

lets see, i am retired enlisted US Army Engineer (12B and 51B) and then i went into heavy construction. i am an Independant, i used to be a Republican but after the Party announced that they would go to John McCain side, i gave up and went Independant. i am a right leaning Constitutional Republic adherent. i voted for Pres Trump twice. i am NOT a member of the NRA, but i am member of GOA.

i'd rather spend every year 5.6% of the US military budget to arm Ukraine and degrade the authoritarian Russia.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/aid-to-ukraine-is-a-fraction-of-the-u-s-defense-budget/

i don't care who gets into power, either Demoncrap or Republican, they will still support and arm Ukraine.

the fallacy of fighting NATO is quite laughable. WE (being US and NATO) are not involved. the Russian propagandists are just plain wrong. i'd give the US about a week of ground war to push the Russkie Army out of Ukraine and another week to take Moscow. hell, i'll even take the US out of the equation and let the NATO Europeans do it.

we are not giving Ukraine the latest technology, we are giving them stuff that we made in 1990s and by the battle reports, the stuff stopped the Russkies and their "big technical edge". i don't remember any Armata or SU-57 out there. T90, 80, 72, 64 and 55 tho, well they blow up quite nicely. turret toss should be Russkie game. hell, they could win gold medals in the Olympics. don't believe me? photo and videographic can tell you.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
Russia - 10232, of which: destroyed: 6705, damaged: 329, abandoned: 391, captured: 2807
Tanks (1947, of which destroyed: 1193, damaged: 104, abandoned: 107, captured: 543)

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-ukrainian.html
Ukraine - 3329, of which: destroyed: 2155, damaged: 198, abandoned: 93, captured: 882

oh and that big cloud of black smoke somewhere in Ukraine was an oil storage, not military weapons storage. white smoke means weapons storage, while black smoke means oil storage. look it up if you don't believe me.

You called Russia “authoritarian”. Explain why you consider Russia so, in detail and then explain why you do not consider the current government of the United States to be “authoritarian”.

basically, i don't comment to you and yours because you are a bot and propagandist. i have only so time in a day to waste a moment talking to you and yours.

Last edited by tdoyka; 05/16/23.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
^^^
Well written article.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

https://theconversation.com/yes-putin-and-russia-are-fascist-a-political-scientist-shows-how-they-meet-the-textbook-definition-179063#:~:text=Putin%E2%80%99s%20Russia%20also%20fits%20the%20bill.%20The%20political,wins%2C%20and%20oppositionists%20are%20routinely%20harassed%20or%20killed.

Putin’s Russia also fits the bill. The political system is unquestionably authoritarian – some might say totalitarian.

Putin has completely dismantled all of Russia’s nascent democratic institutions. Elections are neither free nor fair. Putin’s party, United Russia, always wins, and oppositionists are routinely harassed or killed.

The media have been curbed; freedom of speech and assembly no longer exists; and draconian punishments are meted out for the slightest of criticisms of the regime.

A hypernationalist, imperialist and supremacist ideology that glorifies all things Russian and legitimates expansion as Russia’s right and duty has been both imposed on and willingly accepted by the population.

War is worshipped and justified by the state’s mendacious propaganda machine. As the brutal invasion of Ukraine shows, war is also practiced, especially if it is directed against a people whose very existence Putin regards as a threat to himself and to Russia.

Finally, secret police and military elites, together with a corrupt bureaucracy, form the core of the political system headed by the infallible Putin, who is the undisputed charismatic leader glorified as the embodiment of Russia. One of Putin’s minions once noted that “if there is no Putin, there is no Russia!” There’s a striking similarity with French King Louis XIV’s assertion, “L’état, c’est moi” – “The state is me” – and Hitler’s “One people, one empire, one Führer.”

Fascist states are unstable. Personality cults disintegrate with time, as leaders grow old. Today’s Putin, with his bloated face, is no match for the vigorous Putin of 20 years ago.

Fascist regimes are overcentralized, and the information that reaches the supreme leader is often sugarcoated. Putin’s disastrous decision to invade Ukraine may have been partly due to his lacking accurate information about the condition of the Ukrainian and Russian armies.

Finally, fascist states are prone to wars, because members of the secret police and generals, whose raison d'etre is violence, are overrepresented in the ruling elite. In addition, the ideology glorifies war and violence, and a militarist fervor helps to legitimate the supreme leader and reinforce his charisma.

Fascist states usually prosper at first; then, intoxicated by victory, they make mistakes and start losing. Putin won decisively in his wars in Chechnya and in Georgia, and he appears to be headed for defeat in Ukraine.

I believe Putin’s fascist Russia faces a serious risk of breakdown in the not-too-distant future. All that’s missing is a spark that will rile the people and elites and move them to take action. That could be an increase in fuel prices, the development that led to a citizen revolt in Kazakhstan earlier this year; a blatantly falsified election, such as the one that led to riots in autocratic Belarus in 2020; or thousands of body bags returning to Russia from the war in Ukraine.

Holy schit you’re stupid. lololololol

I would ask that you tell me in your own words, but that’s gonna be tough with that 89 IQ you have there. lololol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wishful thinking at best, neocon thinking at its finest.

Medvedev is the next in line, and had already advocated using nukes in Ukraine.

Serious miscalculation. Regime change never works, never has, not once, something the neocons never learned.

Putin is a moderate, within Russia. He's getting pressure because he's been too soft on Ukraine.

The next guy in line isn't going to be the same.

They think they can weaken Russia, then waltz into Moscow to a ticker tape parade.

Not going to happen.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Serious miscalculation. Regime change never works, never has, not once, something the neocons never learned.

Putin is a moderate, within Russia. He's getting pressure because he's been too soft on Ukraine.

They think they can weaken Russia, then waltz into Moscow to a ticker tape parade.

Not going to happen.

Putin is a moderate.

Fuggin hilarious Lil bob.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

By those standards how would our current regime stateside NOT also be considered same?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How is that different from Ukraine?

Politics is War by Other Means
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Not going to happen.

Putin is a moderate.

Fuggin hilarious Lil bob.

Typical leftist quotes out of context

Thought you died at fish camp??

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
What kind of box is Zelensky rattling around in? Doesn't look like the old boy is sleeping too good, either.

https://twitter.com/Spriter99880/status/1658506669846921217

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Efw, it is the same.

The difference is Biden is a puppet for the neocons, Putin is in charge, at least for now.

Page 66 of 150 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,381 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,919
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.