E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by hicountry
Efw, it is the same.

The difference is Biden is a puppet for the neocons, Putin is in charge, at least for now.

I think Biden is a puppet for globalists (of which neocons are one group) but yeah we are in agreement.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
What kind of box is Zelensky rattling around in? Doesn't look like the old boy is sleeping too good, either.

https://twitter.com/Spriter99880/status/1658506669846921217
Sounds like a train car.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Zelenskys days are numbered.

He's not going to be able to spend his billions at the gates of hell

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Should the Russians off Zelensky or not?

Discuss.

Politics is War by Other Means
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by tdoyka
Originally Posted by ribka
He's a 12 bravo, good luck getting a response lol

This is from his news source. This shows how clueless of a Neo Conned he is. The national review started attacking Trump and his policies in 2015. They've printed dozens off stories calling for the expulsion of Trump

Donald Trump leads the polls nationally and in most states in the race for the Republican presidential nomination. There are understandable reasons for his eminence, and he has shown impressive gut-level skill as a campaigner. But he is not deserving of conservative support in the caucuses and primaries. Trump is a philosophically unmoored political opportunist who would trash the broad conservative ideological consensus within the GOP in favor of a free-floating populism with strong-man overtones.

Originally Posted by JoeBob
lets see, i am retired enlisted US Army Engineer (12B and 51B) and then i went into heavy construction. i am an Independant, i used to be a Republican but after the Party announced that they would go to John McCain side, i gave up and went Independant. i am a right leaning Constitutional Republic adherent. i voted for Pres Trump twice. i am NOT a member of the NRA, but i am member of GOA.

i'd rather spend every year 5.6% of the US military budget to arm Ukraine and degrade the authoritarian Russia.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/aid-to-ukraine-is-a-fraction-of-the-u-s-defense-budget/

i don't care who gets into power, either Demoncrap or Republican, they will still support and arm Ukraine.

the fallacy of fighting NATO is quite laughable. WE (being US and NATO) are not involved. the Russian propagandists are just plain wrong. i'd give the US about a week of ground war to push the Russkie Army out of Ukraine and another week to take Moscow. hell, i'll even take the US out of the equation and let the NATO Europeans do it.

we are not giving Ukraine the latest technology, we are giving them stuff that we made in 1990s and by the battle reports, the stuff stopped the Russkies and their "big technical edge". i don't remember any Armata or SU-57 out there. T90, 80, 72, 64 and 55 tho, well they blow up quite nicely. turret toss should be Russkie game. hell, they could win gold medals in the Olympics. don't believe me? photo and videographic can tell you.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
Russia - 10232, of which: destroyed: 6705, damaged: 329, abandoned: 391, captured: 2807
Tanks (1947, of which destroyed: 1193, damaged: 104, abandoned: 107, captured: 543)

and don't forget Ukrainian
https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-ukrainian.html
Ukraine - 3329, of which: destroyed: 2155, damaged: 198, abandoned: 93, captured: 882
Tanks (496, of which destroyed: 308, damaged: 29, abandoned: 20, captured: 139)

oh and that big cloud of black smoke somewhere in Ukraine was an oil storage, not military weapons storage. white smoke means weapons storage, while black smoke means oil storage. look it up if you don't believe me.

You called Russia “authoritarian”. Explain why you consider Russia so, in detail and then explain why you do not consider the current government of the United States to be “authoritarian”.

basically, i don't comment to you and yours because you are a bot and propagandist. i have only so time in a day to waste a moment talking to you and yours.

He's not a bot, but I do think he is a Russian expat who loves Russia, but for some reason won't live there.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
lets see, i am retired enlisted US Army Engineer (12B and 51B) and then i went into heavy construction. i am an Independant, i used to be a Republican but after the Party announced that they would go to John McCain side, i gave up and went Independant. i am a right leaning Constitutional Republic adherent. i voted for Pres Trump twice. i am NOT a member of the NRA, but i am member of GOA.

i'd rather spend every year 5.6% of the US military budget to arm Ukraine and degrade the authoritarian Russia.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/aid-to-ukraine-is-a-fraction-of-the-u-s-defense-budget/

i don't care who gets into power, either Demoncrap or Republican, they will still support and arm Ukraine.

the fallacy of fighting NATO is quite laughable. WE (being US and NATO) are not involved. the Russian propagandists are just plain wrong. i'd give the US about a week of ground war to push the Russkie Army out of Ukraine and another week to take Moscow. hell, i'll even take the US out of the equation and let the NATO Europeans do it.

we are not giving Ukraine the latest technology, we are giving them stuff that we made in 1990s and by the battle reports, the stuff stopped the Russkies and their "big technical edge". i don't remember any Armata or SU-57 out there. T90, 80, 72, 64 and 55 tho, well they blow up quite nicely. turret toss should be Russkie game. hell, they could win gold medals in the Olympics. don't believe me? photo and videographic can tell you.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
Russia - 10232, of which: destroyed: 6705, damaged: 329, abandoned: 391, captured: 2807
Tanks (1947, of which destroyed: 1193, damaged: 104, abandoned: 107, captured: 543)

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-ukrainian.html
Ukraine - 3329, of which: destroyed: 2155, damaged: 198, abandoned: 93, captured: 882

oh and that big cloud of black smoke somewhere in Ukraine was an oil storage, not military weapons storage. white smoke means weapons storage, while black smoke means oil storage. look it up if you don't believe me.

You called Russia “authoritarian”. Explain why you consider Russia so, in detail and then explain why you do not consider the current government of the United States to be “authoritarian”.

why? just a guess........
https://theconversation.com/yes-putin-and-russia-are-fascist-a-political-scientist-shows-how-they-meet-the-textbook-definition-179063#:~:text=Putin%E2%80%99s%20Russia%20also%20fits%20the%20bill.%20The%20political,wins%2C%20and%20oppositionists%20are%20routinely%20harassed%20or%20killed.

a little from this article can help you understand

‘Dismantled’ democratic institutions
Putin’s Russia also fits the bill. The political system is unquestionably authoritarian – some might say totalitarian.

Putin has completely dismantled all of Russia’s nascent democratic institutions. Elections are neither free nor fair. Putin’s party, United Russia, always wins, and oppositionists are routinely harassed or killed.

The media have been curbed; freedom of speech and assembly no longer exists; and draconian punishments are meted out for the slightest of criticisms of the regime.

A hypernationalist, imperialist and supremacist ideology that glorifies all things Russian and legitimates expansion as Russia’s right and duty has been both imposed on and willingly accepted by the population.

War is worshipped and justified by the state’s mendacious propaganda machine. As the brutal invasion of Ukraine shows, war is also practiced, especially if it is directed against a people whose very existence Putin regards as a threat to himself and to Russia.

Finally, secret police and military elites, together with a corrupt bureaucracy, form the core of the political system headed by the infallible Putin, who is the undisputed charismatic leader glorified as the embodiment of Russia. One of Putin’s minions once noted that “if there is no Putin, there is no Russia!” There’s a striking similarity with French King Louis XIV’s assertion, “L’état, c’est moi” – “The state is me” – and Hitler’s “One people, one empire, one Führer.”

Fascist states are unstable. Personality cults disintegrate with time, as leaders grow old. Today’s Putin, with his bloated face, is no match for the vigorous Putin of 20 years ago.

Fascist regimes are overcentralized, and the information that reaches the supreme leader is often sugarcoated. Putin’s disastrous decision to invade Ukraine may have been partly due to his lacking accurate information about the condition of the Ukrainian and Russian armies.

Finally, fascist states are prone to wars, because members of the secret police and generals, whose raison d'etre is violence, are overrepresented in the ruling elite. In addition, the ideology glorifies war and violence, and a militarist fervor helps to legitimate the supreme leader and reinforce his charisma.

Fascist states usually prosper at first; then, intoxicated by victory, they make mistakes and start losing. Putin won decisively in his wars in Chechnya and in Georgia, and he appears to be headed for defeat in Ukraine.

I believe Putin’s fascist Russia faces a serious risk of breakdown in the not-too-distant future. All that’s missing is a spark that will rile the people and elites and move them to take action. That could be an increase in fuel prices, the development that led to a citizen revolt in Kazakhstan earlier this year; a blatantly falsified election, such as the one that led to riots in autocratic Belarus in 2020; or thousands of body bags returning to Russia from the war in Ukraine.
That neocon fantasy writing is hilarious if it weren’t for the millions of people who have died in their quest for “their democracy”. Most countries are getting wise to their color revolution scheme and shutting them down.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Democracy is dying a slow death everywhere.

Even in this great Republic the best she had to offer is behind us.

How much worse is Putin than our very own deep state?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Their other fantasy is Russia and/or Chine won't use nukes.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Giving the KGB the keys to the car.
Thank's Dad !
[Linked Image from mc.webpcache.epapr.in]

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Lol what was your asvab score? 41?

You should go back and invade Iraq for the third time for your masters. If you spent that much time in the military and you don’t have a clue about the US geopolitics in the world , invasion and invasion of sovereign countries, endless wars, there is no hope for clowns like you. All the guys I served with finally understood after we fled Afghanistan in defeat. after 20 years , thousands of young American men’s lives destroyed for nothing. Same with Iraq, Vietnam

Serving in the military you learn quickly you’re just canon fodder for our corrupt government. Anyone who with an IQ above 70 and served immediately understood this

Originally Posted by ribka
He's a 12 bravo, good luck getting a response lol

This is from his news source. This shows how clueless of a Neo Conned he is. The national review started attacking Trump and his policies in 2015. They've printed dozens off stories calling for the expulsion of Trump

Donald Trump leads the polls nationally and in most states in the race for the Republican presidential nomination. There are understandable reasons for his eminence, and he has shown impressive gut-level skill as a campaigner. But he is not deserving of conservative support in the caucuses and primaries. Trump is a philosophically unmoored political opportunist who would trash the broad conservative ideological consensus within the GOP in favor of a free-floating populism with strong-man overtones.

basically, i don't comment to you and yours because you are a bot and propagandist. i have only so time in a day to waste a moment talking to you and yours.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Ok toot

houston2, ( plumdumb, direct drive) )
Campfire Ranger
O
West, W. Fla. Republic
Today’s numbers.

Total Deaths:

Total Cases:

Nationwide.
Total Deaths:

Total Cases:

Louisiana and Mississippi officials fear another surge from refugees in shelters especially among the unvaccinated long term dwellers who are in and out of the shelters checking on damages.

Isolation site shelters are being set up for those testing positive for covid.

Anti-vax momma jailed for selling fake vaccination certificates at 200$ each.

Mormon vaccine push ratchets up dividing members.

Let the pack of scchitt eaters chew on those this fine morning.

Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Swamplord
sure wish there was a Purge Night like in that movie, so these rats numbers could be controlled

There is a Purge going on right now in Ukraine. I am sure Wagner would sign you up.

No need to dream, go there and get in on it.

Quote my entire post, don't cherry pick out of context

you know I meant pedophiles and eljibitik perverts that are a plague in this country

I think a purge is a wishful thinking fantasy, and if people really want to purge, there is a place they can go right now.

If you weren't serious at all, then my post was misplaced and I apologize for that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think Houston_2 graduated from Baghdad bob to the minister of propaganda.

Goebbels would be proud...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Direct drivel, Putin was a very low level kgb agent.

You're spouting off neocon propaganda

Last edited by hicountry; 05/16/23.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Another dumfuk Russian in this thread.
Congrats ?

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
It's funny to see all of these people making bad remarks about Russians when everybody in the general vicinity of Ukraine understands that Ukranians are just Russians with particularly foul dispositions.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe you should get your facts straight before posting your drivel, Drive

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It's funny to see all of these people making bad remarks about Russians when everybody in the general vicinity of Ukraine understands that Ukranians are just Russians with particularly foul dispositions.

I've liked the Ukrainians I've met more than Russians I've met

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by moosemike

I've liked the Ukrainians I've met more than Russians I've met

How many of each have you met?

Page 67 of 150 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 1minute, 52 invisible), 2,305 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,026
Posts18,500,526
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.