Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's funny to see all of these people making bad remarks about Russians when everybody in the general vicinity of Ukraine understands that Ukranians are just Russians with particularly foul dispositions.

Fortunately, everybody knows better than to believe arguments from popularity.

How did you make the decision to adopt Plumbum's nick? He left this forum 9 years before you started using his handle.

Why are you resorting to ad hominem attacks?

It's a legitimate question. It's very suspicious. Is the original plumbum still alive?

Are you also collecting his Social Security payments?

It's not a legitimate question for anybody past early grade school. And, not likely funny to anybody else either.

Why the ad hominem attacks? Why would you bother looking at my profile? Are you hoping somebody will ask you about yours?

The insults appear when the arguments run out. It appears as though you are lashing out personally because you are frustrated.

Plumbum had many friends in the Savage 99 forum. In fact, many on here joined this place because of the Savage 99 forum,...including me.

Who did you find to do the color case hardening on your 99 lever?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Toot thinks a savage 99 is a sexual device for beta males

It's funny to see all of these people making bad remarks about Russians when everybody in the general vicinity of Ukraine understands that Ukranians are just Russians with particularly foul dispositions.

How did you make the decision to adopt Plumbum's nick? He left this forum 9 years before you started using his handle.

It's a legitimate question. It's very suspicious. Is the original plumbum still alive?

It's not a legitimate question for anybody past early grade school. And, not likely funny to anybody else either.

Why the ad hominem attacks? Why would you bother looking at my profile? Are you hoping somebody will ask you about yours?

The insults appear when the arguments run out. It appears as though you are lashing out personally because you are frustrated.

Plumbum had many friends in the Savage 99 forum. In fact, many on here joined this place because of the Savage 99 forum,...including me.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Are you drinking or having a stroke? You are not making sense.

If you are interested in Savages, Russia seems to have plenty and you do seem to be ❤️ crushing ❤️ on them.

Last edited by plumbum; 05/16/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
NINE years of zero activity sock puppet.

Br

Are you drinking or having a stroke? You are not making sense.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Tommybot,

The only thing you've ever responded to is your couch. Get out of the bunker and get some fresh air, you need it.
Hey buzzy we need to finish our rush conversation 🦗🦗

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Best description of a neocon yet.

Plum, Houston_2 and Co, fits the description to a T.....

"Neocons are NOT American, they are Internationalists with a global agenda to also rule the world. They are exploiting the United States as they have always done just as they are doing to Ukraine. They slaughter countless people for their own policy of ethnic cleansing and use the press to pretend this is American policy and then anyone who objects is not a patriot or some Putin supporter. You must be ruthless and want every Russian to be slaughtered or you are not a patriot in their propaganda. They do not care about America, our economic future, and certainly not about you or your family. They are obsessed and consumed by hatred. According to Washington, D.C., clinical psychologist Dana Harron, the things people hate about others are the things that they fear within themselves. They accuse Putin of wanting to resurrect the old USSR, which he has never taken one step in doing since 1999, yet the Neocons have pushed NATO right up to its borders and armed that front with nuclear weapons."

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hicountry

"Neocons are NOT American, they are Internationalists with a global agenda to also rule the world. They are exploiting the United States as they have always done just as they are doing to Ukraine. They slaughter countless people for their own policy of ethnic cleansing and use the press to pretend this is American policy and then anyone who objects is not a patriot or some Putin supporter. You must be ruthless and want every Russian to be slaughtered or you are not a patriot in their propaganda. They do not care about America, our economic future, and certainly not about you or your family. They are obsessed and consumed by hatred. According to Washington, D.C., clinical psychologist Dana Harron, the things people hate about others are the things that they fear within themselves. They accuse Putin of wanting to resurrect the old USSR, which he has never taken one step in doing since 1999, yet the Neocons have pushed NATO right up to its borders and armed that front with nuclear weapons."

Laughing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Baghdad !

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Your post is wrong and you know it. I’ve never screeched about Covid. You use the very same bullscchitt , lies and mischaracterizations that you just described.

You’re definitely hung up pedos like several others of your ilk are here.
Since you won't say you're not Toot, everyone knows you are Toot, which means you were a Tier-1 Covtard

goalie I never recall you and I previously ever having so much as a single cross word between us.

But it’s been interesting to watch your progression to this point. Another well thought of poster here described you fittingly saying you could go from civil discourse to full out nasty in a single post.

Before we part ways here I state clearly that I have the deepest admiration for you in the field that you claim to be in and I have absolutely no reason to doubt so much as one single word that you’ve written about yourself and your work. I’ll go even further to say that yours is not a profession. It is a calling and a labor of devotion to your fellow veterans that you’ve answered.

Have care.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Your post is wrong and you know it. I’ve never screeched about Covid. You use the very same bullscchitt , lies and mischaracterizations that you just described.

Since you won't say you're not Toot, everyone knows you are Toot, which means you were a Tier-1 Covtard

goalie I never recall you and I previously ever having so much as a single cross word between us.

But it’s been interesting to watch your progression to this point. Another well thought of poster here described you fittingly saying you could go from civil discourse to full out nasty in a single post.

Before we part ways here I state clearly that I have the deepest admiration for you in the field that you claim to be in and I have absolutely no reason to doubt so much as one single word that you’ve written about yourself and your work. I’ll go even further to say that yours is not a profession. It is a calling and a labor of devotion to your fellow veterans that you’ve answered.

Have care.
What a lying bitch.
Lol

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by moosemike

I've liked the Ukrainians I've met more than Russians I've met

How many of each have you met?

I honestly can't remember. I think it was in the 90s that refugees from Russia and Ukraine started showing up around here. I don't think I interacted with much over two dozen or so of them

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine intercepts 28 missiles fired at Kyiv with 6 of those being hypersonic missiles,

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine revamping commercial drones to attack Russian forces.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by hicountry

Compare that to what Solzhenitsyn said in 1986.

You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the "Russian Revolution." It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
UK and Netherlands agree to coalition for supplying F-16 jets to Ukraine.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
UK and Netherlands agree to coalition for supplying F-16 jets to Ukraine.
Mark ass troll bitch.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
International Criminal Court is using digital methods collecting war crimes data on Putin.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

A few questions.

How do you know it was old toot who called your boss on you? Did he post that he did?

Did you really get fired for what you posted on the 24HCF?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Lil Rafael raferman showing his ass as usual.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Calvin

A few questions.

How do you know it was old toot who called your boss on you? Did he post that he did?

Did you really get fired for what you posted on the 24HCF?
Go back and read a little.

Page 69 of 150 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,044
Posts18,500,862
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.