Print Thread
Hop To
Page 70 of 150 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 149 150
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Lil Rafael raferman showing his ass as usual.
To bad old toot didn't die from covid.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by hicountry
Best description of a neocon yet.

Plum, Houston_2 and Co, fits the description to a T.....

"Neocons are NOT American, they are Internationalists with a global agenda to also rule the world. They are exploiting the United States as they have always done just as they are doing to Ukraine. They slaughter countless people for their own policy of ethnic cleansing and use the press to pretend this is American policy and then anyone who objects is not a patriot or some Putin supporter. You must be ruthless and want every Russian to be slaughtered or you are not a patriot in their propaganda. They do not care about America, our economic future, and certainly not about you or your family. They are obsessed and consumed by hatred. According to Washington, D.C., clinical psychologist Dana Harron, the things people hate about others are the things that they fear within themselves. They accuse Putin of wanting to resurrect the old USSR, which he has never taken one step in doing since 1999, yet the Neocons have pushed NATO right up to its borders and armed that front with nuclear weapons."

Compare that to what Solzhenitsyn said in 1986.

You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the "Russian Revolution." It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.

Must mean that the dictator for life, Putin, is a really good guy.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Bristoe, your thread here has surely brought out the best in folks!

Well done.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Whitehouse isn’t planning on asking for extra funds for Ukraine until this coming September.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Well done.

It's just a thread about current events. How many sock puppets are you using these days?

All the leftists participating in this thread construct their responses in a very similar manner.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Council of Europe meeting in Iceland is setting up logging Russian destruction for the purpose of compensation of invasion damages to be led by the use of international seized Russian assets.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Well done.

It's just a thread about current events. How many sock puppets are you using these days?

All the leftists participating in this thread construct their responses in a very similar manner.

I’ll be sure and let you know if you’re ever correct on any of your pronouncements. So far you’re battling zero.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

"Neocons are NOT American, they are Internationalists with a global agenda to also rule the world. They are exploiting the United States as they have always done just as they are doing to Ukraine. They slaughter countless people for their own policy of ethnic cleansing and use the press to pretend this is American policy and then anyone who objects is not a patriot or some Putin supporter. You must be ruthless and want every Russian to be slaughtered or you are not a patriot in their propaganda. They do not care about America, our economic future, and certainly not about you or your family. They are obsessed and consumed by hatred. According to Washington, D.C., clinical psychologist Dana Harron, the things people hate about others are the things that they fear within themselves. They accuse Putin of wanting to resurrect the old USSR, which he has never taken one step in doing since 1999, yet the Neocons have pushed NATO right up to its borders and armed that front with nuclear weapons."

You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the "Russian Revolution." It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.

The free world is not ignorant of it at all. We have known all along. We know about the Bolsheviks and the Mensheviks and Ulyanov and Bereya and the rest. I understand how Solzhenitsyn, a prisoner behind the Iron Curtain, could not know how much we knew about it all, because he was a prisoner behind the iron curtain.

The free world was not.

We also know that Putin said 'not everybody likes Western democracy.' Maybe the Russians like dictators, strongmen, and oligarchs. Putin would know.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by plumbum
It's funny to see all of these people making bad remarks about Russians when everybody in the general vicinity of Ukraine understands that Ukranians are just Russians with particularly foul dispositions.

Fortunately, everybody knows better than to believe arguments from popularity.

How did you make the decision to adopt Plumbum's nick? He left this forum 9 years before you started using his handle.

Why are you resorting to ad hominem attacks?

It's a legitimate question. It's very suspicious. Is the original plumbum still alive?

Are you also collecting his Social Security payments?

Hahaha. TFF. Winner, winner,.....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Your post is wrong and you know it. I’ve never screeched about Covid. You use the very same bullscchitt , lies and mischaracterizations that you just described.

You’re definitely hung up pedos like several others of your ilk are here.
Since you won't say you're not Toot, everyone knows you are Toot, which means you were a Tier-1 Covtard

goalie I never recall you and I previously ever having so much as a single cross word between us.

But it’s been interesting to watch your progression to this point. Another well thought of poster here described you fittingly saying you could go from civil discourse to full out nasty in a single post.

Before we part ways here I state clearly that I have the deepest admiration for you in the field that you claim to be in and I have absolutely no reason to doubt so much as one single word that you’ve written about yourself and your work. I’ll go even further to say that yours is not a profession. It is a calling and a labor of devotion to your fellow veterans that you’ve answered.

Have care.

1. Yes, I can be rather hostile. Not sorry.

2. You are Toot. Toot lied about me, and insinuated you knew people at the VA that could make my work life difficult.

3. Toot (you) mocked me for taking a promotion to a job out of direct patient care, saying I was a coward for doing so. That was after ok did sedation for a few hundred aerosolizing procedures during covid.

So GFY

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
Your post is wrong and you know it. I’ve never screeched about Covid. You use the very same bullscchitt , lies and mischaracterizations that you just described.

Since you won't say you're not Toot, everyone knows you are Toot, which means you were a Tier-1 Covtard

A few questions.

How do you know it was old toot who called your boss on you? Did he post that he did?

Did you really get fired for what you posted on the 24HCF?

You may want to read the things I've posted about it.

It wasn't Toot that actually called. He threatened to on here though, and it's reasonable to give him some credit for the idea.

And, no, I've been promoted twice since then, not fired.

😁

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

The free world is not ignorant of it at all. We have known all along. We know about the Bolsheviks and the Mensheviks and Ulyanov and Bereya and the rest. I understand how Solzhenitsyn, a prisoner behind the Iron Curtain, could not know how much we knew about it all, because he was a prisoner behind the iron curtain.

The free world was not.

We also know that Putin said 'not everybody likes Western democracy.' Maybe the Russians like dictators, strongmen, and oligarchs. Putin would know.

Putin is just another Tsar in a long line of Russian despots.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

goalie I never recall you and I previously ever having so much as a single cross word between us.

But it’s been interesting to watch your progression to this point. Another well thought of poster here described you fittingly saying you could go from civil discourse to full out nasty in a single post.

Before we part ways here I state clearly that I have the deepest admiration for you in the field that you claim to be in and I have absolutely no reason to doubt so much as one single word that you’ve written about yourself and your work. I’ll go even further to say that yours is not a profession. It is a calling and a labor of devotion to your fellow veterans that you’ve answered.

Have care.

1. Yes, I can be rather hostile. Not sorry.

2. You are Toot. Toot lied about me, and insinuated you knew people at the VA that could make my work life difficult.

3. Toot (you) mocked me for taking a promotion to a job out of direct patient care, saying I was a coward for doing so. That was after ok did sedation for a few hundred aerosolizing procedures during covid.

So GFY

I was and am right about you in what I said as shown above.

You are wrong.

You, too, can go and do the very same to yourself.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Kenites and Cananites. Decendants of Cain.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]sawmills near my location

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/16/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The Whitehouse isn’t planning on asking for extra funds for Ukraine until this coming September.

Toots hero Obama praises the tape worm and his NAZI troops

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...interview-disinformation-ukraine/629496/

Last edited by ribka; 05/16/23.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Kenites and Cananites. Decendants of Cain.

"Kenites" comes from Hebrew "Qayin." OMG Qayin?

Quincidence?

I thinq not!

Jag is a Kenite!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was and am right about you in what I said as shown above.

You are wrong.

You, too, can go and do the very same to yourself.

So, you're denying that you are Toot? Or are you admitting that you are Toot? Or, are you still just being a jellyfish, lying POS without a moral compass or a spine?

Probably more than one.....

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Toot is such a fugking clam

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Toot is such a fugking clam

You're not wrong.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Raferman
Lil Rafael raferman showing his ass as usual.
To bad old toot didn't die from covid.
Who is Rafael? Talk about a mental midget. No wonder she falls right in line for her masters.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 70 of 150 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1minute, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 47 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,707
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.