Print Thread
Hop To
Page 74 of 150 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 149 150
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I’m pretty anti-Ukraine. They are a bunch of dirty beggars who would gladly see me and mine killed in a war with Russia if it meant we got involved. So phuqe them. I would sooner see every Ukrainian die a painful death than that happen.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Any breaking news today, other than the inflamed vagina issue in The Magnolia State?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’m pretty anti-Ukraine. They are a bunch of dirty beggars who would gladly see me and mine killed in a war with Russia if it meant we got involved. So phuqe them. I would sooner see every Ukrainian die a painful death than that happen.

Sounds like anti involvement to me.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
This is how somebody starts to look when they can't sleep at night for thinking about what happened to Mussolini.

https://twitter.com/Spriter99880/status/1658902225765244944

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
That sorry bastard has barely spent a night in the country since the attack on the Kremlin. I suspect he is now fearful of taking a hypersonic missile up the ass.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nah, he'll get a bomb dropped on his head, long before he gets hanged...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hicountry
Nah, he'll get a bomb dropped on his head, long before he gets hanged...

Be interesting to see if he gets a rope, or a condo in Miami.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's this Ukraine thing people keep talking about?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This is how somebody starts to look when they can't sleep at night for thinking about what happened to Mussolini.

Kill Zelensky and the war goes on.
To end the war, it's Putin's neck that needs to get stretched.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by JSTUART
The part that gets me is that the clowns think everyone is anti Ukraine...when in reality most are anti involvement.

Doesn't stop the accusations though, and it seems to be a common theme where if you think differently you are to be run down and hated.

I'm not sure who you think is running down or hating anybody, but in this thread at least, the hate is coming from the Putinistas. If you can link to any posts where those people supporting Ukraine's defense against Putin's misadventure are running people down or hating then, that might be interesting to see.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by plumbum
The part that gets me is that the clowns think everyone is anti Ukraine...when in reality most are anti involvement.

Doesn't stop the accusations though, and it seems to be a common theme where if you think differently you are to be run down and hated.

I'm not sure who you think is running down or hating anybody, but in this thread at least, the hate is coming from the Putinistas. If you can link to any posts where those people supporting Ukraine's defense against Putin's misadventure are running people down or hating then, that might be interesting to see.

Shirley
Surely
Shirley

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive

Kill Zelensky and the war is over.
To end the war, it's Zelenskyy's neck that needs to get stretched.

Corrected for accuracy.

GOA
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

Sounds like anti involvement to me.

He said "anti-Ukraine" and he probably knows what he said.

You do not let the facts get in your way, do you?

HE SAID HE WAS ANTI-UKRAINE.

Last edited by plumbum; 05/17/23.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Corrected for accuracy.

Thanks for playing, but that's not how it would work.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Corrected for accuracy.

Thanks for playing, but that's not how it would work.

His argument is the same as "she would not have been forcibly raped if she hadn't resisted."

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K

Maybe that was after a 3 day cocaine bender.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
toot's sock puppet in holler monkey mode again

Originally Posted by plumbum

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Yup, we know that most of you would just sit tight and let the Russians run over you... but if were talking about the near future, wouldn't be surprised to see your cowardly leader trump and family looking for a permanent address change to Russia's far east...

Phil

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
lol. You want to start ww3 with Putin but dont want yourself or your son to participate, but want other parents to sacrifice their sons for the tape worm'. yeh that makes sense to a Biden voter

clown world

Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by hicountry
And your point is ?

Tell me moose, how many world wars have been fought since the 90s ?

So you don't want to serve in the military and die in combat in some schitty third world country but you would love for other American parents to send their sons over to die for a corrupt tape worm NAZi for nothing?

Over 20,000 American on stand bye to die for the tape worm on the Ukraine border

cmon pooosey, ill make it easy for you

https://www.marines.com/about-the-marine-corps/roles.html

You're a real American patriot like Houston, toot, plum dumb, antelope sniper, burns. lmao.

Just another Biden clown world idiot

You [bleep]. My son is in the US military. I'm not in favor of sending any Americans to Ukraine. You phaggot, cokksukking piece of schidt

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Yup, we know that most of you would just sit tight and let the Russians run over you... but if were talking about the near future, wouldn't be surprised to see your cowardly leader trump and family looking for a permanent address change to Russia's far east...

Phil

the communists are going to invade California now? Why would they waste resources and men for that schithole?

How stupid are you Phil?

Page 74 of 150 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,300 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.