-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 97 of 150 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 149 150
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No one here are Putin lovers, or Russia lovers.

They do something to the US, we should flatten them.

The deal us, the Neocons are using Ukraine as cannon fodder, to supposedly weaken Russia, so we can conquer it.

Russia isn't some third world country. They are a nuclear power, and the west is going out of their way to provoke them, for what ? A strip of land that has always been Russian ?

The neocons pulling bidens strings are trying to start WWIII.

And I'm pretty sure the people here who oppse this mess don't want nukes dropped on them.

Get it ?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Willto
So which is it Putin lovers?

So what is it about Zelensky that flips your switch? His squatty stature or his effeminate mannerisms....or both?

Don't waste your time eon this Biden moron iT has been explained over and over a hundred times on here why the continuous war over there is. horrible for America will definitely blow up into a nuke war if the keep going after Russia

.He keeps bringing up the Soviet and commies like they still exist like all of the other useful idiot Biden boomers. but worships NAZIs because Biden directs Them too. Of course they forgot whom America fought in WWII. 1/2 of America thinks like this dangerous idiot now.

clown world

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Buzzy are you ok buddy?

Last edited by earlybrd; 05/21/23.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He has a good "acting serious" look. Sucked in a lot of dimocrap dumbasses. Of course, so did Zero and Kilery. Bidet sucked them in just acting stupid.

The man has every reason to look serious, I do not envy him his position.

His body double MAY be in Ukraine. He's probably in his parents multi million dollar estate in Israel.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Don't waste your time eon this Biden moron

Don't like Biden and never voted for a democrat in my life. But hey you keep talking maybe you will stumble over an actual fact by accident one day.

Ribka just tries to brow beat people into shutting up by calling them such chit because it's the only card he has. He can't argue facts. He certainly can't argue the deplorable murdering history of his lord and master Putin. What are we on now, country number 6 he has invaded for no reason? And lastly he just can't understand why other people don't want to drink Putin's ball sweat like he does.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Don't like Biden and never voted for a democrat in my life. But hey you keep talking maybe you will stumble over an actual fact by accident one day.

Ribka just tries to brow beat people into shutting up by calling them such chit because it's the only card he has. He can't argue facts. He certainly can't argue the deplorable murdering history of his lord and master Putin. What are we on now, country number 6 he has invaded for no reason? And lastly he just can't understand why other people don't want to drink Putin's ball sweat like he does.

What's happening is because Ukranians were killing ethnic Russian citizens of Ukraine. Lots of them.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I'm glad Putin, with Trumps help, kept Syria out of the hands of Obamas ISIS.

After Trump bombed Rockefellers nuke plant with the uranium from Killerys U deal he pulled the US out and let Putin deal with ZEROS ISIS buds.

It's too bad Trump got involved too late to save Amb Stevens and the other American Patriots from Killery and Zeros muxxy crew in Lybia.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/21/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
When did I say I love Putin? What what the day of the post that said I loved him?

Ive said repeatedly for 15 months this is a tragedy so many Ukrainian men are dying for one of the most corrupt anti American governments in the world who helped Biden win his election. We have no business in this war an it WILL escalate into a nuclear if we keep providing weapons. We have hyper inflation, failing banking system due our worthless sanctions. Can your pea sized brain comprehend this? Plus we keep monetizing our debt to fund this war driving us deeper into non solvency. We've pushed half of the world, who used to be trading partners to a de dollarization of the world. Have any idea how this will affect your family's standard of living? lol

clown world

Its shame you know nothing of the world and live in a small run down trailer park

You actually think Your military hero Biden, a draft dodging idiot, is going to win this war? seriously? l

Last edited by ribka; 05/21/23.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Amb Steven's was left to die in Lybia because he found out about the weapons running operations going on with Obamas brain child called ISIS.

ZERO prevented US forces in the area from responding to Amb Steven's calls for help. He had stumbled onto Zeros gun running operations to Zeros ISIS Buds.

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/20/1799...is-stevens-get-the-security-he-requested

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/21/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
What's happening is because Ukranians were killing ethnic Russian citizens of Ukraine. Lots of them.

According to who? Putin and his hand picked cronies? Gee, thank goodness we have a credible source. No way that group would tell a lie. And all those political rivals just happened to fall out a window too. Damn Americans need to stop lying on poor innocent Putin. LOL!

How has someone not sold you poor gullible suckers a bridge or some farmland in the everglades by now.

Every dictator in the 20th century offers up some lame excuse for why they just had to invade the neighboring country they just attacked. Even Hitler did it. But here's a clue, even they don't really expect people to believe it.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

\

This guy is clueless; he possesses zero comprehension of any actions ongoing in the world and wallows in his stupidity and is actually proud to regurgitate Biden war talking points.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

According to who? Putin and his hand picked cronies? Gee, thank goodness we have a credible source. No way that group would tell a lie. And all those political rivals just happened to fall out a window too. Damn Americans need to stop lying on poor innocent Putin. LOL!

How has someone not sold you poor gullible suckers a bridge or some farmland in the everglades by now.

Every dictator in the 20th century offers up some lame excuse for why they just had to invade the neighboring country they just attacked. Even Hitler did it. But here's a clue, even they don't really expect people to believe it.

JFC No wonder we've dropped so far in the world in our education ranking. It is really sad how dumb a good portion of America is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I was over in Ukraine in 2016 and went over to the Donbass area and talked to locals and saw the damage. NAZI pricks were targeting children's schools. Of course our USAID ( via the CIA) were aiding them

8 fugging years this went and it was very often on the news and you tube has dozens of documentaries including Oliver STone's ( Ukraine on Fire) documenting these NAZI terrorist attacks by UKO NAZIS. Plus they burned down a building people ( protestors) trapped in Odessa and killed over 2 dozen. People were shot and killed in the streets of Odessa too. They refused to investigate of course. But Dummy Willto never heard of it because Biden told him not to listen to Putin commies/ lol.

clown world

Last edited by ribka; 05/21/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

Are you denying that Ukraine was attacking ethnic Russians in donbass?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
WOW Willto! You have presented yourself as an unaware fool regarding events that have taken place in eastern Ukraine.

GOA
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Ribka is just a lonely old man that yells at clouds.
I think he's Russian.
Ignore him.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Page 97 of 150 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1badf350, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 007FJ, 50 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,720
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.