Hop To
Page 98 of 150 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 149 150
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Willto
What's happening is because Ukranians were killing ethnic Russian citizens of Ukraine. Lots of them.

According to who? Putin and his hand picked cronies? Gee, thank goodness we have a credible source. No way that group would tell a lie. And all those political rivals just happened to fall out a window too. Damn Americans need to stop lying on poor innocent Putin. LOL!

How has someone not sold you poor gullible suckers a bridge or some farmland in the everglades by now.

Every dictator in the 20th century offers up some lame excuse for why they just had to invade the neighboring country they just attacked. Even Hitler did it. But here's a clue, even they don't really expect people to believe it.
Are you denying that Ukraine was attacking ethnic Russians in donbass?

Do you deny that Russia backed separatists seized Ukrainian government buildings in the Donbas region in a violent uprising? Then when Ukranians fight back Putin's blames them for the whole mess.

And of course all that was after Russia announced it's annexation of Crimea. What was the cover story there? Ex Russian citizen get over charged for a Bundt cake at a bake sale in Sevastopol?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Putin gave Trump the Soccer Ball.

Killerys 3300 Emails. Putin screwed Killery.

She is history.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
And here is the over all capper. If you believe that Putin gives 2 chits about anyone living outside of Russia regardless of their ethnic heritage then if brains were gasoline you wouldn't have enough to drive a piss ants go kart around a cheerio.

It's just an excuse to invade people. He wants to retake the countries that he considers part of the classical Russian empire. End of list.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Don't waste your time eon this Biden moron

Don't like Biden and never voted for a democrat in my life. But hey you keep talking maybe you will stumble over an actual fact by accident one day.

Ribka just tries to brow beat people into shutting up by calling them such chit because it's the only card he has. He can't argue facts. He certainly can't argue the deplorable murdering history of his lord and master Putin. What are we on now, country number 6 he has invaded for no reason? And lastly he just can't understand why other people don't want to drink Putin's ball sweat like he does.

What's happening is because Ukranians were killing ethnic Russian citizens of Ukraine. Lots of them.

What's happening is because Czechs were killing ethnic German citizens of Czechoslovakia. Lots of them.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
I still can't get over the fact that Bakhmut was taken by a Chef and a bunch of poorly trained convicts. Against an Army trained and funded by NATO and the US. Wild times.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
What's happening is because Czechs were killing ethnic German citizens of Czechoslovakia. Lots of them.

LOL! I know right. Not only is the lame ass excuse Putin is using bullchit, it's not even original bullchit. He plagiarized Adolf Hitler for it. LOL! But hey some of the dumbasses here eat it up like a T-Bone steak.

Last edited by Willto; 05/21/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

LOL! I know right. Not only is the lame ass lie Putin is using an an excuse to invade bullchit, it's not even original bullchit. He plagiarized Adolf Hitler for it. LOL! But hey some of the dumbasses here eat it up like a T-Bone steak.
Go suck Obama’s dingy

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And here is the over all capper. If you believe that Putin gives 2 chits about anyone living outside of Russia regardless of their ethnic heritage then if brains were gasoline you wouldn't have enough to drive a piss ants go kart around a cheerio.

It's just an excuse to invade people. He wants to retake the countries that he considers part of the classical Russian empire. End of list.

You're FOS

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]halo wars wallpaper

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

LOL! I know right. Not only is the lame ass lie Putin is using an an excuse to invade bullchit, it's not even original bullchit. He plagiarized Adolf Hitler for it. LOL! But hey some of the dumbasses here eat it up like a T-Bone steak.
Go suck Obama’s dingy

Couldn't stand him and didn't vote for him. But it sure is funny how you and ribka keep bringing up the names of democrats. Trying to come out of the politic closet are we?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
LOL

They're just fa_gbois that get their jollies from throwing molotavs on chit that they don't have a clue about.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

If you read up on BRICS and the global south, you'll learn that Russia (and China) have no need to invade countries to bring them into their sphere of influence. Countries are lining up to be a part of the BRICS coalition.

Their first order of business is to form a system of trade that operates without using the U.S. Dollar.

The crazies who control the Biden administration froze multi billions of U.S. Dollars that belonged to Russia when the Ukraine/Russia conflict went hot. By doing so they demonstrated to the world that U.S. Dollars aren't a secure source for storing a country's wealth. So a big chunk of the world is looking for an alternative currency. The U.S.A. is about 32 trillion dollars in debt and is borrowing more money from the Federal Reserve every day, so the U.S. Dollar is getting to be a bad bet, anyway.

That's where the real problem for the U.S.A. is going to come from. The Dollar is going to lose world reserve currency status.

That's not going to change regardless of what happens in Ukraine,...and that's the big problem that's resulted from America's involvement in the Ukraine conflict.

But then, the crazies who control the Biden administration are flooding the U.S.A. with millions of illegals, anyway. So there's really no U.S.A. left. The piece of land is still here. But the nation that resided on it is fractured beyond repair.

Anyway, a *big* part of why Russia has drawn the line is because it doesn't want the west exporting its clown world mess into the east. Ukraine is just where the flare up occurred,....beginning with Obama's administration in 2014,....when the crazies were controlling him.

Long post,...didn't intend for it to be this long, but when you start talking about how fugged up things are, it takes a while. It could be a hell of a lot longer and still not cover everything that's fugged up in the U.S. these days. But I don't like to type all that much anymore.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Page 98 of 150 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,044
Posts18,500,862
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.