Originally Posted by Houston_2
No actual numbers .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The kremlin now believes that The Freedom of Russia Legion is the responsible group for sporadic explosions, bombings and drone activity in larger Russian cities.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
South Korea, the EU and Japan agree to forge closer security ties with considerations of the Russian invasion of Ukraine and past actions of North Korea.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Robert Gates criticizes the White House being too slow to approve weapons for Ukraine.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Russia racing to fortify lines in Crimea in expectation of Ukraine counteroffensive. Russia has placed many trenches with mines and dragon teeth structures in preparation for what is feared to come.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
During the last 24 hours, cukrainian side has lost 1,725 men, 9 tanks and 55 armored combat vehicles. That was so far the biggest reported daily loss in this war.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Field Guide to The Contrarian <those who blindly believe Ukraine will prevail>

Contrarians don't care what you think. Latin Name: Opposium totalis

Notable Characteristics: Defines the phrase "goes against the grain." Never hesitates to inject a contrary viewpoint, whether at a department meeting or Grandma's Thanksgiving dinner table. Habitual sender of email forwards promoting offbeat philosophies. If you say right, this head-butter goes left.

Songs & Calls: "You've got it backwards." "Society is nothing but a deluded swarm of lemmings." "I know I'm right."

What drives contrarians to go against the grain so resolutely? Some are skeptics who have been burned by conventional ideas, such as the child of divorce who swears off marriage for life. Others use defiance to get attention. But many are looking to establish their own identities as distinct from a larger group. "Often, people will turn to minority opinions to bolster their sense of who they are as individuals," says University of Chicago psychologist Kimberly Rios.

Running counter to established norms can sometimes backfire, however, when it comes to navigating interpersonal situations. Contrarians—low in agreeableness on the Big Five personality scale—are not concerned about social graces. While contrarians often see themselves as righteous defenders of truth, others may experience them as crotchety pot-stirrers. "In the movie Twelve Angry Men, a lone juror disagrees with the group and a grumpy old man goes, 'Oh, there's always one,'" Rios says. "It's a perfect depiction of how a lot of people feel about contrarians."

They're the soapbox preachers in your social circle—people who thrive on the righteous belief that they alone have the world all figured out. Political contrarians are more interested in sticking to their guns than in playing by traditional political rules—they may insist on voting for no-shot third-party candidates.

GOA
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski
During the last 24 hours, cukrainian side has lost 1,725 men, 9 tanks and 55 armored combat vehicles. That was so far the biggest reported daily loss in this war.
No wonder Old Toot didn’t have the actual numbers

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by Bristoe
$5.5 billion ain’t nothing to sneeze at no matter how you tend to frame things. Quadrupling their former contributions is no small thing either.

I’ve yet to see anything you’ve put forth here that has happened that you were and are right about.

Oh,...it seems that the things I've been reading about the situation in Ukraine have been fairly accurate,..and unlike you, I have no agenda.

You've been talking MSM nonsense since day one and haven't gotten anything right.

I don't know why you bother. You're not dumb enough to not know that the mainstream media's narrative is propaganda.

The latest stuff you've been claiming is totally off the wall. You're wrong. You've always been wrong, and you *know* that you're wrong.

The only thing I can figure is that you hope to fool some of the people who don't look into the matter enough to know what's actually going on. But you've made a fool of yourself in the process.

Typical Bristoe when he’s got nothing of value to say.
Then he flies straight to the personal ad hominem bs he’s so noted for.

You’re just a flat out liar when you say that you have no agenda on a thread that you started.

Try again.

Ohh (shrugs shoulders).

Toot-

Explain to us why anyone who disagrees with you is a liar? I can give at least 10 examples of this just in the last week? You deceive and deflect, just like a little snake. Look in the mirror.

Just answer everyone’s number one question: why did you change your screen name from Old Toot to Houston_2?

Again franni you’re a liar. I disagree with liars such as yourself.

And you’re a consistent liar which one would expect you to be.

Try that same mirror you suggested.
Another classic response, no answers just more deflections. Good grief what a coward. Again, we’re all liars and you must be the honest one, thanks for clarifying.

No franni not at all. I never said that all were liars.

Just several of you are bald faced liars with you being one of them. That’s all.

There’s no deflection whatsoever. You’re a liar pure and simple.

You’ve been asked at least 200 times why you changed your screen name from Old Toot to Houston_2, and I’m asking again. Anything but an answer is a deflection. Your play. And make sure you think about it long and hard before answering.

Looking forward to it.

Bumping this from a few days ago Toot, looking forward the reply. But I’m confident you’ll keep deflecting, pathetic.

PS, great job pulling MSN headlines on the war.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Anti Putin militia units said they have seized a Russian border town in defiance of Putin.

Ukraine’s effort to divert attention from their colossal failure in Bakhmut consisted of an incursion into Russia’s Belgorod region.

39 Ukrainian saboteurs were killed as a result of fighting in the Grayvoronovsky district while several other saboteurs were captured.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
How stupid are leftists dimocommies like old toot/Houston_2?

They tell a lie so good to them that when they read it they believe it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The valiant Ukrainians keep attacking citizens instead of Russian soldiers. I suppose it’s safer that way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If they trap the mercenaries…

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

These "useless idiots" are a gaggle of American Communist Liberal Democrat pedophiles/crossdressing homosexuals who are enthralled with the idea of WWlll, where their chosen enemy, the straight, white, conservative men are sent off to the front line meat grinder to perish, so they won't have to fight them at home when the SHTF, because they know they will be obliterated

They don't care about American military men dying in a foreign country in a war we should not be involved in, THEY want to escalate it and put troops on the ground in Ukraine, the sole purpose is to eliminate them all, then draft the rest of the straight white male men while O'Biden signs an executive order sparing the LGBTQWTFAMI pervets and the POC because "They have suffered enough by marginalization and racism"

Every one of these Uketard psychos are some sort of pedofagunists ... There is no doubt

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Swamplord

These "useless idiots" are a gaggle of American Communist Liberal Democrat pedophiles/crossdressing homosexuals who are enthralled with the idea of WWlll, where their chosen enemy, the straight, white, conservative men are sent off to the front line meat grinder to perish, so they won't have to fight them at home when the SHTF, because they know they will be obliterated

They don't care about American military men dying in a foreign country in a war we should not be involved in, THEY want to escalate it and put troops on the ground in Ukraine, the sole purpose is to eliminate them all, then draft the rest of the straight white male men while O'Biden signs an executive order sparing the LGBTQWTFAMI pervets and the POC because "They have suffered enough by marginalization and racism"

Every one of these Uketard psychos are some sort of pedofagunists ... There is no doubt

Rarely does one get to chuckle at such a duality of mental illness put on full display leaving a permanent digital footprint of the same.

Thanks for the laugh boys!

Gotta love this place.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Rarely does one get to chuckle at such a duality of mental illness put on full display leaving a permanent digital footprint of the same.

Thanks for the laugh boys!

Gotta love this place.
That's what most of us think when you post.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Anything 'BREAKING' today?
That is, beyond:
Mans vagina still inflamed in 'The Magnolia State'

FJB & FJT
Page 102 of 150 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1badf350, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 007FJ, 52 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,039
Posts18,500,735
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.