-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You are spot on JG, I also got tired of hearing that the boycott would never have any effect, because everyone went back to watching the NFL, AB had too many different brands, yada, yada, yada. You have to wonder if some of these folks either work for Bud Light distributors or have family members that do.

The bottom line is that there are many alternatives to AB products, a 12% drop in overall AB product sales and a 20% plus drop in BL sales, even if that's where it levels off, is devastating.

What the wokesters don't seem to realize is that the folks like us control a large percentage of the discretionary spending in the economy, and they risk losing our support at their own peril.......

Last edited by TimZ; 05/23/23.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Inbev is an old school manufacture ,distribute and sell type company. Its not a technology or .com kind of company that can whip up value from future innovation. Sales or lack of sales mean something.

Companies like In-bev will consider carefully before wading into divisive social issues. This situation highlights the danger of wading in then having to pull back and pizzing off both sides of a issue.

Other companies that will be less effected by a conservative backlash will keep right on promoting the woke agenda. Its simply ingrained into there DNA both corporately and in their executives themselves.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Just need to put the transvestites, queers and child molesters in the class with witches and hang or burn them at the stake. There's some weird SOB's in this country and the whole damn country needs a good cleaning while there's more of us than them.

Life is good live it while you can.
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TimZ
You are spot on JG, I also got tired of hearing that the boycott would never have any effect, because everyone went back to watching the NFL, AB had too many different brands, yada, yada, yada. You have to wonder if some of these folks either work for Bud Light distributors or have family members that do.

The bottom line is that there are many alternatives to AB products, a 12% drop in overall AB product sales and a 20% plus drop in BL sales, even if that's where it levels off, is devastating.

What the wokesters don't seem to realize is that the folks like us control a large percentage of the discretionary spending in the economy, and they risk losing our support at their own peril.......

Right on Tim!!!

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Several idiots here said this would have zero effect on their stock price.

Losttrail / calldumb?
My mistake. I thought he meant posters somebody would actually listen to.

IC B2

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
huh
Who knew Bud Light even had an expiration date?

Lost Arra in previous camp life
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hope Target is listening.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
A competitor should run a red, white, and blue campaign and match every discount, rebate, and incentive put forth by Anheuser Busch. They would gain significant market share I surmise.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
AB is hitting the horses/redneck advertising trail now, with frequent "wholesome, made/drunk in America" bs ads on television.

Feeling the pinch.... smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I smell some BS. I would bet that our government is paying companies back for their losses from being woke, with OUR money...due to the gov being the one telling them to go woke.

Last edited by mjbgalt; 05/23/23.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
I smell some BS. I would bet that our government is paying companies back for their losses from being woke, with OUR money...due to the gov being the one telling them to go woke.

Yep

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BACKFIRED. Bound to happen sooner or later. Ever day people are tired of the Oreo couples and everybody’s next door neighbor is some kind of queer. Folks are talking with their wallets. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Nothing is that simple guys, there is an unpublicized force at work here...yes, there are woke leftists on every board or positions of leadership...making bad decisions certainly...but some exec on the top with business savvy is signing off on this schidt. Why? There is in today's business world a shadowy system of what HR people call Diversity, Equity and Inclusion score. It has infected every corporation. Simply, it's a woke report card. How it gained so much power to shape company's images, I don't know. The billions that corporations pay for bringing disgusting advertisements into your home with queer, bi racial couples, freaks of every variety...are all part of the race to see who gets the best DEI report card. Top execs are signing off on these huge advertising budgets, it's not being decided by some woke HR dept employee, or advertising VP.
This reminds me of the contest to put the most colored token and/or female employees in highly visible positions back in the 80's. Trends...fads like this are eventually squelched by profit concerns...boycotts work if they are widespread enough.

Bingo.

The Vanguard, Fidelity and Blackrock false jew Neonazi descendants of Cain are our opponents in this, as Trump called it, " The Final Battle".

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”

Putin is in their homeland of Ukraine cutting the head off the Viper and working in concert with Trump.

AS Q said, Trust the Plan.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/23/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1
I hope Target is listening.

They are, kinda. "Just move it to the back of the store"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/targe...handise-stores-avoid-bud-light-situation

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Nothing is that simple guys, there is an unpublicized force at work here...yes, there are woke leftists on every board or positions of leadership...making bad decisions certainly...but some exec on the top with business savvy is signing off on this schidt. Why? There is in today's business world a shadowy system of what HR people call Diversity, Equity and Inclusion score. It has infected every corporation. Simply, it's a woke report card. How it gained so much power to shape company's images, I don't know. The billions that corporations pay for bringing disgusting advertisements into your home with queer, bi racial couples, freaks of every variety...are all part of the race to see who gets the best DEI report card. Top execs are signing off on these huge advertising budgets, it's not being decided by some woke HR dept employee, or advertising VP.
This reminds me of the contest to put the most colored token and/or female employees in highly visible positions back in the 80's. Trends...fads like this are eventually squelched by profit concerns...boycotts work if they are widespread enough.

This.

Company I work for is for the most part not a direct to consumer product, you never see our label. We are a supplier to lots of the big players. Our top is so ate up in the DEI crap it is disgusting. Majority of it is because the big players who are our customers push it on us, they come and audit our plants purely for DEI scorecards. Meanwhile, the little worker bees that this is all supposedly for, could not care less about it, they just want to clock in for 8 hours a day and go home and get a paycheck every 2 weeks and a stock price to climb. They could not care less about the color or sexual orientation of the guy on the line working next to them.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
It's encouraging that the folks who drank that stuff sent such a powerful message. It's encouraging to see so much push back against the woke and ESG bullying in general. That anyone within the US umbrella gave that idiot woman the keys to the Vette was just common practice maybe, until now. These old school distributors have been damaged way beyond the repurchased inventory. Future sales loss will be staggering. Not just Bud light, but Bud and all the Inbev brands. Could be a huge class action lawsuit. Lots of year over year data beyond dispute.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who here instructed you to buy InBev stock

Not been following their value, but...

One always buys stock when it's down. Now might be the time. Pick up Boeing or Delta a couple days after a plane crash. Seems too that Trump has made that suggestion in the past, and he does fairly well.

1Minute
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 1minute
Who here instructed you to buy InBev stock

Not been following their value, but...

One always buys stock when it's down. Now might be the time. Pick up Boeing or Delta a couple days after a plane crash. Seems too that Trump has made that suggestion in the past, and he does fairly well.

I don't think that I'd do any buying of BUD just yet.

FJB & FJT
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Several idiots here said this would have zero effect on their stock price.
There are several certified financial gurus on the site. There are more that can be classified as financial idiots. Why some thought that Buttweiser could put the genie back in the bottle with no financial impact is beyond comprehension. I for one hope Buttweiser and the parent company pay the ultimate price for all the world to see. They can look in the mirror and the problem.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Who would ever use the 'fire for financial advice?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 01Foreman400, 160user, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,652
Posts18,474,638
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.