Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Funny how they know to prepare just in time before an event, and announce it to the world.
Sure there is disaster planning, but not as a major press release, usually in secret.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by milespatton
What I read is that a lot of the crooked SOB's are getting scared. Rightly so. miles
Scared of what?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve read so many times on this site about the political folks or deep state being “afraid”. Jag and K22 spread that chit all the time.

Make no fuggin mistake, the left has more balls than the right. Its been in your face every day of your life !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Sources confirmed to CBS News all 100 senators were offered the phones last month and more than 50 ( over four dozen) accepted Gibson’s offer.

Wouldn’t that be all the democrap senators and the RINO senators?
That number would be closer to 100.

Well then all the democraps. The RINOs are holding out for a better deal.

And I agree with Miles, they are scared of something. Hope their fear is justified. Seems odd this is happening right after the Durham Report. Any connection?

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Would Sat phones work after an EMP event?

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know what's going on, but the F-22s here out of Langley AFB have been flying nearly nonstop for days now. There is a constant sound of jet noise. I haven't sdeen this much USAF jet traffic since Desert Storm.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 05/23/23.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Another argument for paper ballots on the day of........if that's really the concern.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Would Sat phones work after an EMP event?

If they are stored in a faraday cage probably.... but I have no idea how hardened the satellites are... if at all.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't worry guys, tinfoil hats reflect Gamma rays which jam SATCOM. Judging from what I read on the web, about half of internet users have more tinffoil hats than the Kardashians have shoes.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Trump will be indicted in the next couple of weeks. I expect a false flag in “retaliation”. All that missing fertilizer will show up. Possibly troops on the ground in Ukraine also. Ron DeSantis is being placed to pick up the MAGA block. Some here can see DeSantis for the establishment creep he is but many don’t. They’ve kicked the economic can to the end of the road. They’re losing badly in the Ukraine. Dedollarization is speeding up with 81 nations going to St Petersburg Russia for meetings. Tump is growing in strength with every attack on him. They’re desperate to reset the game. Trump will be definitively taken out by sending him to prison and false flags at home will drive even more draconian stripping of freedom. War will cover for economic collapse.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
interesting. A caller on the radio said he spoke with Sen Scott's staff today asking about it and they
(nor Sen. Scott) didn't know anything about the Phone offer. They were going to look into it and get back to him..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Trump will be indicted in the next couple of weeks. I expect a false flag in “retaliation”. All that missing fertilizer will show up. Possibly troops on the ground in Ukraine also. Ron DeSantis is being placed to pick up the MAGA block. Some here can see DeSantis for the establishment creep he is but many don’t. They’ve kicked the economic can to the end of the road. They’re losing badly in the Ukraine. Dedollarization is speeding up with 81 nations going to St Petersburg Russia for meetings. Tump is growing in strength with every attack on him. They’re desperate to reset the game. Trump will be definitively taken out by sending him to prison and false flags at home will drive even more draconian stripping of freedom. War will cover for economic collapse.

So things won't be that bad...lol

I do believe Trump will be falsely taken down. That alone will mean it won't end well IMO

Gotta buy more ammo.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I’ve read so many times on this site about the political folks or deep state being “afraid”. Jag and K22 spread that chit all the time.

Make no fuggin mistake, the left has more balls than the right. Its been in your face every day of your life !

Exactly. I've never seen ANY of them actually scared. Even if they mumble and fumble when testifying before con-gress, they sure as hell ain't scared. They are un-freakin-touchable, and they KNOW it.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
interesting. A caller on the radio said he spoke with Sen Scott's staff today asking about it and they
(nor Sen. Scott) didn't know anything about the Phone offer. They were going to look into it and get back to him..

Of course they didn't know anything about it. Gives them the excuse to hang-up.

Lindsey Graham didn't know anything about a bill he sponsored either.

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/23/23.
B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SargeMO
Don't worry guys, tinfoil hats reflect Gamma rays which jam SATCOM. Judging from what I read on the web, about half of internet users have more tinffoil hats than the Kardashians have shoes.

LOL

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Donald Trump will never see a day in prison.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Regardless of shooting up congressional baseballgames, shining lasers in cops eyes, burning police cars, looting, livestreaming crimes, shooting up a country concert, killing kids at school…

The fugger that attacked Kyle Rittenhouse with a skateboard-Vs- AR is all you need to know.

The right conservatives are puzzies !

Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Exactly. I've never seen ANY of them actually scared. Even if they mumble and fumble when testifying before con-gress, they sure as hell ain't scared. They are un-freakin-touchable, and they KNOW it.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
You guys come up with the craziest [bleep]. I have never seen any of it come to fruition!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Buck720
You guys come up with the craziest [bleep]. I have never seen any of it come to fruition!
You haven't seen crazy until you see the crap Jaguar_TX posts on the "Connecting Dots" and "Q" threads.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Originally Posted by rainshot
They have a pretty big army of agencies employees armed to the teeth.
Maybe, but in reality, they are nothing compared to the army of Americans armed to the teeth. Half the guys on here could give a person their personal choice of 60 to 100 calibers they choose to be shot with.

I’ve thought that same thing so many times and we here are a drop in the bucket…

There’s a definite glimmer of hope when I talk to others that love this country and are PROUD of our heritage knowing that whatever THEY do THEY will pay dearly for it and in no uncertain terms WE will prevail!

Good always beats evil….

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”

– Author Unknown

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1936M71, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,473
Posts18,489,910
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.