Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 29 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 28 29
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If sysop put tater on timeout, OK, but if somebody jacked with him income-wise ta stop postin, that sucks.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
LMFWAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place never fails me.

Originally Posted by dassa
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Gecko45
Originally Posted by Tyrone
You know, armor is expensive. I'd just go to the scrap yard and look for a 1" thick piece of steel plate. What it lacks in hardness will be made up for in thickness.

1" thick steel plate can get pretty heavy. As the captain of a rapid tactical response team, that protects an undisclosable retail location, I can't have something heavy slowing me down. We maintain a rigorous workout routine, but I'll need to draw the line on that one. Maybe I should explain why I'm so concerned. I don't move quite as fast as I did in my younger days. And in case I have a repeat of an earlier incident, I'd like a little more protection. This happened early in my career.

I was working for a smaller security organization, me were regularly rotated between 4 stations. A local Food City supermarket was designated Sector Alpha-Niner, the Jiffy Lube was Bravo-Lima-Fiver, the local $1 movie theater was Golf-16 and finally, the most coveted assignment, the local mall or Zebra-1.Back then, before the corporate sponsorship, our gear was severely limited due to out of pocket expenses. I was armed with a Glock17 and a Rem870. On this fateful day my team was assigned to patrol Sector Zebra-1, the mall. It was an uneventful day, until the unthinkable happened…It was about 8:45PM, and the mall was closing and nearly empty. Me and my ’shadow’ were sweeping quadrant 069E, the mall arcade, a known hotspot for Gangs and assorted thugs. The arcade was located at the far east end of the mall, next to the movie theater and the Orange Julius.

I smelled trouble, and couldn’t spot any movement from the arcade, which was unusual due to the presence of a new Mortal Compact arcade game. Those Asians Gangs love Mortal Combat. I went to “condition red,” and discretely unholstered my Glock17. I motioned to my partner to sweep right to flank the arcade, but he was already in motion sensing the trouble in my facial expression. My partner drew his S&W 1006 and went prone behind a potted palm tree. I crept towards the arcade, when the power went out. It was an ambush! I could still see relatively well due to the full moon, shining through the building’s skylights. A perp popped up from behind the Orange Julius counter with a full auto AK sporting a 75rd drum. He opened up in the direction of my partner, meanwhile two perps popped up from behind the skeeball machine with sawed off 12 gauges. Another two perps appeared on the upper level and brought down hell-fire on us from above. They both seemed to have bolt actions of some sort, it was difficult to tell. I dove under a metal bench, and lined my sights on the AK bandit. A double-tap to the chest, and a quick follow-up to the head brought him down like a sack of potatoes. My partner had been hit in the leg by some buckshot but he kept fighting like a champ, he took out one of the shotgunners with the Smith. I then started unloading into the glass partition that surrounded the upper level. When the sniper ran for cover I drew a bead on him, adjusted for distance, and dropped him. His partner, wanting no more, started to run. I did a quick tactical reload, grabbed the 870P from the harness on my back, and did some rolls over to the movie theater and back flipped over the concession counter while unloading the 5 rounds of 000 into the skeeball machine. It was a site to behold. I tossed the empty 870, and realized I couldn’t hit the remaining perp due to my the poor angle of attack. I had to act fast or my partner was done for. I leap over the counter again, and low crawled towards the arcade unseen. I crept behind the Mrs. PacMan game, and when I heard the perp reload, jumped up with my trusty K-Bar, and threw it into the perp’s arm, pinning him against the wall behind him.

When the smoke cleared, we had three dead perps, and two very scared prisoners. My partner suffered a flesh wound but he would live to fight another day. The company goons came in fast by chopper, to cover up the situation. The remaining perps were flown to a company detention center, and we never found out what happened to them, or why they made such a vicious attack. The remaining customers and employees were paid off to cover their emotional distress and to keep their mouths shut. Later an unknown shadowy figure in an expensive black suit (obviously a high ranking company guy) came to me as I was reloading my Rem870 (in case of a second wave of attackers) and offered me the job opportunity of a lifetime…
I don't know why..
But the 5 rds of 000 buck into the skeeball machine has me LMFAO!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️👊🏻🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by renegade50
I don't know why..
But the 5 rds of 000 buck into the skeeball machine has me LMFAO!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️👊🏻🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Wonder how many coupons he ended up with?

Probly coulda bought a ferrari at the cash-in counter.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know, armor is expensive. I'd just go to the scrap yard and look for a 1" thick piece of steel plate. What it lacks in hardness will be made up for in thickness.

1" thick steel plate can get pretty heavy. As the captain of a rapid tactical response team, that protects an undisclosable retail location, I can't have something heavy slowing me down. We maintain a rigorous workout routine, but I'll need to draw the line on that one. Maybe I should explain why I'm so concerned. I don't move quite as fast as I did in my younger days. And in case I have a repeat of an earlier incident, I'd like a little more protection. This happened early in my career.

I was working for a smaller security organization, me were regularly rotated between 4 stations. A local Food City supermarket was designated Sector Alpha-Niner, the Jiffy Lube was Bravo-Lima-Fiver, the local $1 movie theater was Golf-16 and finally, the most coveted assignment, the local mall or Zebra-1.Back then, before the corporate sponsorship, our gear was severely limited due to out of pocket expenses. I was armed with a Glock17 and a Rem870. On this fateful day my team was assigned to patrol Sector Zebra-1, the mall. It was an uneventful day, until the unthinkable happened…It was about 8:45PM, and the mall was closing and nearly empty. Me and my ’shadow’ were sweeping quadrant 069E, the mall arcade, a known hotspot for Gangs and assorted thugs. The arcade was located at the far east end of the mall, next to the movie theater and the Orange Julius.

I smelled trouble, and couldn’t spot any movement from the arcade, which was unusual due to the presence of a new Mortal Compact arcade game. Those Asians Gangs love Mortal Combat. I went to “condition red,” and discretely unholstered my Glock17. I motioned to my partner to sweep right to flank the arcade, but he was already in motion sensing the trouble in my facial expression. My partner drew his S&W 1006 and went prone behind a potted palm tree. I crept towards the arcade, when the power went out. It was an ambush! I could still see relatively well due to the full moon, shining through the building’s skylights. A perp popped up from behind the Orange Julius counter with a full auto AK sporting a 75rd drum. He opened up in the direction of my partner, meanwhile two perps popped up from behind the skeeball machine with sawed off 12 gauges. Another two perps appeared on the upper level and brought down hell-fire on us from above. They both seemed to have bolt actions of some sort, it was difficult to tell. I dove under a metal bench, and lined my sights on the AK bandit. A double-tap to the chest, and a quick follow-up to the head brought him down like a sack of potatoes. My partner had been hit in the leg by some buckshot but he kept fighting like a champ, he took out one of the shotgunners with the Smith. I then started unloading into the glass partition that surrounded the upper level. When the sniper ran for cover I drew a bead on him, adjusted for distance, and dropped him. His partner, wanting no more, started to run. I did a quick tactical reload, grabbed the 870P from the harness on my back, and did some rolls over to the movie theater and back flipped over the concession counter while unloading the 5 rounds of 000 into the skeeball machine. It was a site to behold. I tossed the empty 870, and realized I couldn’t hit the remaining perp due to my the poor angle of attack. I had to act fast or my partner was done for. I leap over the counter again, and low crawled towards the arcade unseen. I crept behind the Mrs. PacMan game, and when I heard the perp reload, jumped up with my trusty K-Bar, and threw it into the perp’s arm, pinning him against the wall behind him.

When the smoke cleared, we had three dead perps, and two very scared prisoners. My partner suffered a flesh wound but he would live to fight another day. The company goons came in fast by chopper, to cover up the situation. The remaining perps were flown to a company detention center, and we never found out what happened to them, or why they made such a vicious attack. The remaining customers and employees were paid off to cover their emotional distress and to keep their mouths shut. Later an unknown shadowy figure in an expensive black suit (obviously a high ranking company guy) came to me as I was reloading my Rem870 (in case of a second wave of attackers) and offered me the job opportunity of a lifetime…
Gecko,
You may be my new hero.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
IC B2

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Chuck Norris ain’t got schit on you fugk him👍🤣

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Hell Yeah!

A new literary icon has been born.

You know, had only JB been somewhere within 1000 yds with his 243 to assist, you and your partner might have survived this terrible onslaught.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
He has been uncharacteristically quiet. Not that I am complaining. Dude is more abrasive than 40 grit sandpaper. Might have shot his mouth off to the wrong guy and is trying to save his internet money for some new chompers.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RUM7

Gecko,
You may be my new hero.
Do heroes bitch about the weight of 1" plates?
Sheesh man, somebody getting soft. 😂

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
As I've said many times, Burns was a piss poor ambassador for WA.

Thinking the owners finally put a muzzle on him.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by hicountry

If history's an indicator, it could also be his operator friends told him to shut his pie hole. And if he can't use their names to bolster his opinions, he has nothing to offer.

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Meh, He was a jackass that enjoyed dropping names as if these people were his close personal friends AND posting their pictures. People, especially the ones whose name is their brand and how they support their family, don't fawking appreciate that behavior. Unlike me, my name ain't worth jackshit.

-Piss into the wind.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Fubarski
If sysop put tater on timeout, OK, but if somebody jacked with him income-wise ta stop postin, that sucks.

Bullsheit . . . . . . . fuqk him.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hicountry

Whatever his work was/is there, he didn't do himself or that company any favors here.

What's unbelievable is that he was told in plain English, yet he continued to dig that hole deeper and deeper. Now you can't even hear the echo it's so deep.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't think anyone told him to shut up, they are all probably just like him. Birds of a feather.

I think Artymovsk went so badly that he's about to slit his wrists.

Politics is War by Other Means
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Fubarski
What if the person that jacked with him income wise was his boss?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Ok, who would want a clown like Burns representing their business ?

At best, he alienates prospective customers.

At worst, he makes your company look like a schhiit show .....

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Do heroes bitch about the weight of 1" plates?
Sheesh man, somebody getting soft. 😂

Not getting soft, just older and wiser. My days of doing back flips have passed. Trying to scratch out a few more years without blowing out a knee or vertebrae.

You guys need to lighten up on poor old JB. Those tequila and Nyquil fever dreams are no joke. A couple months ago I was a little under the weather. Took a couple Nyquil tablets and a few too many bourbons, and, wow, I think I had a conversation with the color yellow that night in my dreams.

Besides, If you listen to a couple of those podcasts he posted, clearly everyone at WA cares and respects him wink.

sic transit gloria
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
You know damned well everyone of you are just lying liars...

-Piss into the wind.
Page 23 of 29 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 21, 1234, 10gaugeman, 57 invisible), 2,628 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,399
Posts18,527,924
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.