Hop To
Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
NICE Stick!

You are a Blessed man...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
“Mashing the trigger”. You get stupider by the day. Love window licking, wedlock chronicles!!!!!😂🖕🏿

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
J
This thread is derailing faster than a Norfolk Southern train in Ohio.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sure is, as to be expected when the resident no killin liar Larry flaps his ignorant yap.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Dumbass even destroys a thread that supports his chino "sponsor".
A real hard charger. Lol.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon my shooting more of said wares,than everyone else combined as you Crying Karens "get" to Pretend aloud...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

That High Pitched Brokedick Whining,sure is fhuqking soothing ladies. Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even Crying Karens can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

I'll feign my great "SURPRISE",that you gals must "live" vicariously. Try prying your kchunts from the couch and actually mashing a trigger. Hint.

Pardon a simplistic critique by me,massively swingin' Sales. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
N
NWT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
L.O.L.
Not sure if Xi Jinping and the Chinese CCP Athlon Management, L.O.L. is going to approve of his new USA Athlon marketing team and USA company (Alaskan) field representative and company spokesman.
Do you think Xi Jinping and Athlon , China has ever seen one of his companies have such a bizarre and dysfunctional introduction and product roll out ? L.O.L.
Do you think Xi Jinping or Athlon China can comprehend or has ever seen anything like his Athlon ~ Alaska marketing/field representative? L.O.L.
Not sure if there is a future for Athlon’ s Alaska Marketing Field Director with any other outdoor industry companies as a company spokesman or field representative??…..Budlight, Target, Disney, showed us what they can do with their Creative Marketing … I would recommend that Athlon’s Alaska company spokesman and field representative to not quit his day job and let this play out further.
~ Matt of Athlon, are you reading and following this?~ Does BUDLIGHT….mean anything to you ……?
L.O.L.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Hahaha.

The companies he endorses fail miserably (SWFA lol), and the companies he trashes can't keep their products on dealer shelves (Peterson and Leupold).

Hard Charger Outdoor Promotions.

Though he could have a future with rainbow 🌈 electrical tape and graffiti paint markers

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is fascinatingly HILARIOUS,that the gals who shoot the least,Whine the most,while extolling their Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals are Moths headed for The Flame. I'll feign my great "SURPRISE",that you gals must "live" vicariously. Try prying your kchunts from the couch and actually mashing a trigger. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you race to my every Post. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Judman
“Mashing the trigger”. You get stupider by the day. Love window licking, wedlock chronicles!!!!!😂🖕🏿

Hence the impeccable factory paint coating on the 500 yard gong.

If it looks like a chainsaw trigger, mash it like one

All the mashing goes to mashing keys on the old clickety clack to get the last word in and to feverously copy and paste out of the endless files of those he can never get out of his head. Lol.

Throw in some 20 year old pictures to make a real "monster mash" 😅🤣😂

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

What were the "odds" that besides your being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

A little steel and Pun be intended. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist and fresh paint,being a Karen's Kryptonite. Google as you MUST. Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em with wares that exist. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Try prying your kchunt from the couch and actually mashing a trigger. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
NcStar wants you back Stick. They miss your uplifting customer service repertoire, positive comments. They want your name on this impressive scope.

https://www.ncstar.com/optics-acc/scopes/compact-tactical-series/sca420b-tac4x20air-scpblkbl-lns

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fhuuuck.
Is this imaginary pretend couch thing and smashing the trigger the new laughing hint?
Lmfao. what a Pathetic lonely fat [bleep].
What can I say Athlon, you have a really good rep on your hands!
Good luck

Last edited by Dre; 05/29/23.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
D
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
D
I say Athlon should make a fixed 6x with gloss finish and rainbow-tape turrets, call it the “Bigs Dick” edition presented by 24hrCF and let the consumers figure it out.

History repeats itself because it worked. If it didn’t work in the first place, it wouldn’t be history but another lost story of insignificance.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Or one with a image of Xi on the turret and call it the Lil Bitch.

On the Long Range Hunting site, under optics, not one mention of this brand as a topic in the first 6+ pages of threads.

And that is the site that threw tiny shtick out for being a fraud and a troll.

Last edited by KenMi; 05/29/23.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by NWT
L.O.L.
Not sure if Xi Jinping and the Chinese CCP Athlon Management, L.O.L. is going to approve of his new USA Athlon marketing team and USA company (Alaskan) field representative and company spokesman.
Do you think Xi Jinping and Athlon , China has ever seen one of his companies have such a bizarre and dysfunctional introduction and product roll out ? L.O.L.
Do you think Xi Jinping or Athlon China can comprehend or has ever seen anything like his Athlon ~ Alaska marketing/field representative? L.O.L.
Not sure if there is a future for Athlon’ s Alaska Marketing Field Director with any other outdoor industry companies as a company spokesman or field representative??…..Budlight, Target, Disney, showed us what they can do with their Creative Marketing … I would recommend that Athlon’s Alaska company spokesman and field representative to not quit his day job and let this play out further.
~ Matt of Athlon, are you reading and following this?~ Does BUDLIGHT….mean anything to you ……?
L.O.L.

China is a ruthless economic competitor. Kinda like we used to be.

Trump had it right - he wasn't mad at them, they drove better bargains. We should have done the same, but did not.

You cannot blame them for their success.

That being said, I try to avoid their products as I can. Because they mean to eat our lunch.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is what I'll say about made in China....

When counties have open trade, and is mutually beneficial, they tend not to want to annihilate each other.

Blame the politicians for making China a most favored nation to trade with.

And of course the Biden crime family taking bribes from China in exchange for God knows what.

Companies go offshore because they can get stuff made for less than domestically. Politicians allowed that to happen.

And libtards keep voting them in.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
^^^Pretty much sums it up.^^^

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by hicountry
This is what I'll say about made in China....

When counties have open trade, and is mutually beneficial, they tend not to want to annihilate each other.

Blame the politicians for making China a most favored nation to trade with.

And of course the Biden crime family taking bribes from China in exchange for God knows what.

Companies go offshore because they can get stuff made for less than domestically. Politicians allowed that to happen.

And libtards keep voting them in.

So you thoughtlessly ignore that China uses slaves and practically unpaid workers to compete in our market? That is good with you?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn't say anything about approving or not their methods of mfg. You can say the same thing about many of our trading partners. Mfgrs offshore because of cheap labor. If you have a problem with how they treat workers, boycott everything made off shore. Lithium and cobalt for batteries is mined by child labor in Africa. Have any lithium batteries ?

Also, you can save the virtue signaling for someone who actually GAF.

Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (204guy, 16gage, 1234, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 47 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,398
Posts18,470,095
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.