Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by pete53
are Athlon scopes life time warranty and is there a USA place to send these scopes for warranty ? how long has this company been in business ? just wondering because i might need a couple.

All Athlon scopes have a transferable lifetime warranty and are repaired or replaced at our headquarters in Kansas City.

Here is a link to more information on our website - https://athlonoptics.com/lifetime-warranty/

Athlon was founded in 2014.

Last edited by Athlon_Optics; 05/30/23.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I"ve killed hundreds of hogs at night, with a wide variety of "glass". No scope is "damn near night vision", unless it is, period.

Agree with you 100% on this BS loser. I don't take advice from narcotic infested gnomes.

Last edited by JGRaider; 05/30/23.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have it on good authority that Stick took up bicycling. Won't be long before he's telling me that my wares don't get used and that I spend too much time on the couch.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LMAO......

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I"ve killed hundreds of hogs at night, with a wide variety of "glass". No scope is "damn near night vision", unless it is, period.

Snag one of these next time one hits the boards... https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17752796

If you do not love it at night... I will buy it from you instantly (plus shipping et al).

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CreditQueen,

Your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude is funnier than fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

No fhuqking "wonder" you are FORCED to use my words and punctuation,because even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to try herself. Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

In "fairness" I have closer to (20) of said 2-12's and have yet to encounter an "issue",that plagues your crossed-eyes and pointy head. Try prying your kchunt from the couch and actually mashing a trigger. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
CreditQueen,

Your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude is funnier than fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No fhuqking "wonder" you are FORCED to use my words and punctuation,because even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to try herself. Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

In "fairness" I have closer to (20) of said 2-12's and have yet to encounter an "issue",that plagues your crossed-eyes and pointy head. Try prying your kchunt from the couch and actually mashing a trigger. Hint.

You don't use glitter electrical tape on quality glass? WTF

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by hicountry
I didn't say anything about approving or not their methods of mfg. You can say the same thing about many of our trading partners. Mfgrs offshore because of cheap labor. If you have a problem with how they treat workers, boycott everything made off shore. Lithium and cobalt for batteries is mined by child labor in Africa. Have any lithium batteries ?

Also, you can save the virtue signaling for someone who actually GAF.

Awww your pussy hurts and you are good with the US trading with countries that use slavery to create products for our market. Good that you are lacking in the qualities that GAF counts.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
This is pretty cool - I thought it was worth sharing smile

Here is a link to more information - https://athlonoptics.com/product/cronus-g2-uhd-20-60-x-86/

Attached Images
Cronus Award.jpeg (33.91 KB, 520 downloads)
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Welcome to the Fire, Athlon_Optics.
Would you like to comment on the performance of your Helos 2-12 in the scope evaluation, linked below?

https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/q-a-for-athlon-helos-btr-gen-2-2-12x42mm-field-eval.289776/

Athlon_Optics,
You may have missed my previous post amongst the noise. Would appreciate your comments on the 2-12's performance in the thread linked above.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Would you like to comment on the performance of your Helos 2-12 in the scope evaluation, linked below?

https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/q-a-for-athlon-helos-btr-gen-2-2-12x42mm-field-eval.289776/

Athlon_Optics,
You may have missed my previous post amongst the noise. Would appreciated your comments on the 2-12's performance in the thread linked above.

the drop tests if yo can call it that , is not a real test or measure in my mind. too many variables , prone to inconsistent and no real control in the "testing" to be valid and meaningful. Besides , if I drop or bump my rifle I am going to ensure my zero is fine before shooting at an animal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Athlon_Optics,
You may have missed my previous post amongst the noise. Would appreciate your comments on the 2-12's performance in the thread linked above.

Good God.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mounting systems and ring spacing matters a "smidge" too. I tend to flog on schit(understatement). Hint.

Try prying your kchunt from the couch and actually mashing a trigger. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by MrWilson

Athlon_Optics,
You may have missed my previous post amongst the noise. Would appreciated your comments on the 2-12's performance in the thread linked above.

the drop tests if yo can call it that , is not a real test or measure in my mind. too many variables , prone to inconsistent and no real control in the "testing" to be valid and meaningful. Besides , if I drop or bump my rifle I am going to ensure my zero is fine before shooting at an animal.

One time I was driving down the highway and I decided to take a picture of the sunset by holding my phone up through the sunroof (bad idea). It blew away and I could see it bouncing down the highway in my rearview mirror. I was able to recover it and it was completely fine! Shortly after, I knocked my phone off the bottom shelf of a nightstand (about 15 inches) and the screen shattered. Drop tests, as mentioned above, can be misleading due to consistency and control issues. All it takes is contact at just the right angle to mess things up. That's my opinion, anyway. Fortunately, Athlon offers a transferable lifetime warranty. If something goes wrong, we will repair or replace it.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I tend to flog on schit(understatement). Hint.

Is that because you are short, fat and uncoordinated?

Or are you just clumsy?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MrWilson

Athlon_Optics,

Absolutely. Buying scopes based on that experiment is laughable.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CreditQueen,

I'm more than happy to be,whatever your copious Insecurities NEED most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You're perpetually ALWAYS licking windows on the outside,DREAMING about getting in. Try prying your kchunt from the couch and actually mashing a trigger. Hint.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Cash, just curious, what do you think you can kill with Kahles glass that you can't kill with Meopta, VX6, or any of the new "glass" found in $400+ rifle scopes today?

AFTER DARK...

Kahles is damn near night vision.

Seriously... find someone with one (lower power variable) and look thru it 1-2-3 hours after dark. It will blow your mind.

Sounds sick.

Be nice to bounce the gen 3 31 unfilmed white phos tubes.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
CreditQueen,

I'm more than happy to be,whatever your copious Insecurities NEED most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You're perpetually ALWAYS licking windows on the outside,DREAMING about getting in. Try prying your kchunt from the couch and actually mashing a trigger. Hint.

Come on Stick... I am just fugging with you...

Ya don't have to go all window licker and chit.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
And in the finest campfire tradition... another schidt show. Where are the girlies? hahahaha

Those who are always shooting off at the mouth usually aren't shooting straight.

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

www.wvcdl.org
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 907brass, 44automag, 12 invisible), 1,462 guests, and 775 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,724
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.