Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 108 of 150 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 149 150
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hicountry
Direct drivel is lining up Poland as the next cannon fodder for the neocons
Poland has some long standing complaints with Russia. I wouldn't be surprised if there are already a number of Polish men and women who have volunteered to fight against Russia. I really doubt any Polish men or women have volunteered to fight with Russia.

The Katyn Forest massacre comes to mind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by kwg020
Poland has some long standing complaints with Russia. I wouldn't be surprised if there are already a number of Polish men and women who have volunteered to fight against Russia. I really doubt any Polish men or women have volunteered to fight with Russia.

That fight, if it happens, will be all inclusive and very short.

The US has roughly 8000 troops and other personnel there now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I find it hard to believe Poland would support Ukraine, especially since the Ukrainian Nazis slaughtered them in WWIi.

But as you pointed out, they also have a bone to pick with Russia

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Russia reopens the bridge to Crimea after holding “exercises “.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was going to save this for later, but since you started with your nazi propaganda early.....

[Linked Image]

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
More than 1000 Russian troops have gone AWOL since February.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I was going to save this for later, but since you started with your nazi propaganda early.....

[Linked Image]

Dang, lil bob.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Houston, please tell us you aren't stupid enough to believe your lies.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
South Korean artillery supplies have reached Ukraine. Some is thought to be cluster munitions.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I find it hard to believe Poland would support Ukraine, especially since the Ukrainian Nazis slaughtered them in WWIi.

But as you pointed out, they also have a bone to pick with Russia

Suckers aren't careful the birds will be picking their bones.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Link?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Do you think the only masters of disinformation is our own MSM?....The Kremlin is aware that the Wagner chief has been somewhat spotlighted by the Western pundits. This gives them another venue for misdirection...

Example; he said he and his fighters were going to leave Bakhmut some time ago, complaining about all sorts of things, but this never happened and they ended up taking Bakhmut.....get people to believe what they want to believe. Get them all worked up in a frenzy of speculation then misdirect to something opposite.

Sun Tzu text book stuff

MAGA!

Or just as likely, but less attenuated and lesser in complexity, Prigozhin is telling the truth.

You cannot say that I am wrong any more than I can say you are wrong; but one of us fares better under Occam's Razor.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
By association houston2 must be Nazi sympathizer as houston2 supports Zelenskyy Azov as demonstrated by houston2 dismissing actions of Azov in eastern Ukraine in prior times.

Thus others aligned with houston2 within this thread by association would be Nazi sympathizers.

2dogsfk’n try not to be such an idiot as are those who by association take your views.

Or, to hoist a couple of canines on their own petard, Mr_TooDogs is thus a Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist Bolshevik because that is the direct heritage of Russia.

Good job, Comrade Laika!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by kwg020

The Poles didn't like Russians before the Iron Curtain fell, and they don't like them now. Sure there are some few leftover commie occupiers who might be sympathetic, but so what.

Russia tried to stir up division with Nazi and antisemitic propaganda in the last 10 years, but the Poles' rightful disdain and distrust for Russia prevailed.

Poles in general do not like Russians. I don't second guess their choices.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The big question is, who will step in to fill the void when Ukraine runs out of men for Zelensky to send to be killed?

Who will sign on to be killed under Zelensky's orders?

Last I heard Africans were being encouraged to go to Ukraine to fight the Russians.

More than a third of Ukranians, many of them military age men, have left Ukraine rather that to be sent into the meat grinder by Zelensky. It will be interesting to see if Africans will go to Ukraine to fill the gap.
Why don't you report on all the military age men leaving Russia to avoid Putin's draft ?
Why is that, Criscoe ?
[Linked Image from gdb.rferl.org]

Because it's not on his RT agitprop feeds.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Only about 10% of Poles which includes minorities like Ukrainians support active involvement in Ukrainian conflict. First thing Poles need to do is to remove from power incompetent politicians they currently have in the upcoming fall elections.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Link?

HoustonZ can't provide a link to fabrications.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plumbum
By association houston2 must be Nazi sympathizer as houston2 supports Zelenskyy Azov as demonstrated by houston2 dismissing actions of Azov in eastern Ukraine in prior times.

Thus others aligned with houston2 within this thread by association would be Nazi sympathizers.

2dogsfk’n try not to be such an idiot as are those who by association take your views.

Or, to hoist a couple of canines on their own petard, Mr_TooDogs is thus a Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist Bolshevik because that is the direct heritage of Russia.

Good job, Comrade Laika!

Wrong plumbumZ, I have no favor for either Uke/Rus in this military operation, unlike the Ukraine Nazi sympathizers. For me best case would be to end this operation NOW through negotiation by Uke/Rus.

GOA
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Good job, Comrade Laika!

Wrong plumbumZ, I have no favor for either Uke/Rus in this military operation, unlike the Ukraine Nazi sympathizers. For me best case would be to end this operation NOW through negotiation by Uke/Rus.

I don't think you are actually a commie, any more that the people opposing Putin's adventurism are actually Nazis.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

Good job, Comrade Laika!

The Russian Monarchs from 850 AD to 1917 were Bolsheviks?? Learn something new every day.

Page 108 of 150 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 57 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,049
Posts18,500,981
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.