Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Satanic Cult Chit................citizens must stop giving them $$$

KB

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Used to be that Pride month was only really a big city thing. Last couple of years the media has really jumped on the bandwagon. It’s almost bigger than Christmas season.

Small township near me hit the national news because they’re pushing back. Passed a bylaw that no Pride flags can be flown on any local gov’t building or school. Someone took down the flag at the school and the regional school board put up a new one the same day.

They seem to be holding firm. The media is blaming the local Dutch Reformed church congregation. It probably was them, and good on them..

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
The USA is following in the footsteps of the Weimar republic..same common denominator.

I AM AMERICA!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
A lot more people visited Epstein Island than I thought. Someone high up at North Face must have had sex with some babies there (on hidden camera)

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by troutfly
WTF was that??????
Parody I really hope.
Jeff
No, this [bleep] is real. It's all about getting a good ESG score

Sad state of affairs. Getting damn tired of it for sure.
Jeff

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
NF used to sell some really bomb-proof backpacking gear, going back to the 1970's.
As a teen, I spent a lot of my workin' on the farm money on packs, sleeping bags, tents and down clothes. Haven't bought anything NF in over 40 years.

Another once-great company gone to schitt.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The countries getting sicker by the moment...... circus clowns I used to like as a kid are now doing it 24/7/365 sick.....weirdos

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You may as well get over it folks. This is the way of the future. It's not like any of you sport North Face anyway.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
They did it last yr too.

Pepper your Angus, next month is queer month...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/24/23.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
TNF and most of the so called "Outdoor Outfitters" have been woke before woke was cool. Nothing to see here, move on.

Orvis is circling the drain.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by geedubya
North Face Unveils New Ad Featuring Drag Queen For Pride Month

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/north-face-unveils-new-ad-featuring-drag-queen/

my thoughts: I'm here cause my dad twern't queer.

crazy!

GWB

So it is true.

If that isn’t perversion and mental illness on display then I don’t know what is.

What pisses me off the most is that we didn’t grow up constantly having this garbage forced on us and so most of us realize how f’d up it is.

For kids growing up today constantly seeing images of this chit pushed and celebrated and being told that men can marry men, or that you get to pick out your gender and force everyone else to go along with it. They’re being brainwashed and most will never realize it. The term “gender affirming care” makes me want to barf. It’s 180 degrees the opposite of gender affirming it’s gender denial and attempting to legally force everyone else to go along with it. Try calling a man that pretends to be a woman a man and see how long you last at your job before being fired for “verbal violence.”

Let's talk about "forced on" you. How was this forced on you? I am guessing you saw the thread title and sought the content out. I am guessing that otherwise, you would have never known. I am befuddled by why people look for opportunities to become indignant.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/north-face-unveils-new-ad-featuring-drag-queen/

crazy!

GWB

So it is true.

If that isn’t perversion and mental illness on display then I don’t know what is.

What pisses me off the most is that we didn’t grow up constantly having this garbage forced on us and so most of us realize how f’d up it is.

For kids growing up today constantly seeing images of this chit pushed and celebrated and being told that men can marry men, or that you get to pick out your gender and force everyone else to go along with it. They’re being brainwashed and most will never realize it. The term “gender affirming care” makes me want to barf. It’s 180 degrees the opposite of gender affirming it’s gender denial and attempting to legally force everyone else to go along with it. Try calling a man that pretends to be a woman a man and see how long you last at your job before being fired for “verbal violence.”

Let's talk about "forced on" you. How was this forced on you? I am guessing you saw the thread title and sought the content out. I am guessing that otherwise, you would have never known. I am befuddled by why people look for opportunities to become indignant.

Are you indignant?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I don't think I have been in a North Face or REI. Of course I am a lazy dude...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
North Face was relevant, and desirable gear in 1974.

Today it is overpriced gear.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

crazy!

GWB

So it is true.

It isn’t the news reported here that I take issue with. I’d rather not be uninformed.

It’s the behavior. Clearly TNF doesn’t care what I think but they’re promoting and glorifying what I see as cultural rot and mental illness.

I view homosexuality as being sinful in terms of how I was raised and my biblical understanding but I don’t view it as a mental illness. I treat everyone with respect rather I agree with their views or disagree. Pretending that you can choose a gender and then demand that everyone else has to go along with that person’s detachment from reality is fugged up, cultural rot and disrespectful towards those that are not confused.

I’m tolerant towards someone pretending to be a woman. You do you. Believing that a man can actually be a woman and then demanding that society pretend that it’s true and forcing them to refer to a transgender as something that they’re obviously not, while promoting that confusion is the height of mental illness and intolerance. It’s indoctrination.

You seem like an intelligent person. I don’t know your life story but from what I’ve read I have the feeling that don’t have children. Having kids changes your outlook on the world. It isn’t just about you and not giving a fug as long as you get yours and the economy is good for your 80 years. Culture and the longterm path of our society takes on a lot more meaning when you have kids and eventually grandkids that will be here long after we’re all gone.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have kids and grand kids. I have taught them that the freedoms we have in this country are the most important thing we have as a nation. They are responsible for their own futures and their own happiness. Their choices at the ballot box will ultimately decide their future. I can't control that. I reckon they are like me. They don't give two craps what an adult chooses to do with their genitals. Nor does it interfere with their relationship with God.

Daughters

Grand kids in that magic moment right after PaPaw blasts a thunderous fart.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by hosfly
The USA is following in the footsteps of the Weimar republic..same common denominator.
Yep, on both counts.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nice looking family.

We’ll agree to disagree. It isn’t the right trying to control anything or attempting to bully anyone.

We’re not voting our way out of this mess and we’re further from our Constitution as it was written each year. The left owns the media and shapes most public opinion. The old line about two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner comes to mind.

What can you do? I make it a point to discuss what matters with my kids every day after school and to ask what they learned about. My son is at least as conservative as I am and my step kids are pretty damn close. Our daughter is six but my wife and I make it a point to discuss age appropriate values with her. I vote at the ballot box and with my dollars. I didn’t feel bad when I was called into school because my then HS age son got caught writing straight pride on a “gay pride banner.”

It’s the left that constantly pushes a BS agenda and demands that society play along with their game while taking us further down the rabbit hole. They have an agenda and it isn’t tolerance, 1A, 2A or pro family.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If you work for a woke corporation and cannot afford to quit. You are pretty much "forced" to at least appear you accept the woke agenda.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Nice looking family.

We’ll agree to disagree. It isn’t the right trying to control anything or attempting to bully anyone.

We’re not voting our way out of this mess and we’re further from our Constitution as it was written each year. The left owns the media and shapes most public opinion. The old line about two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner comes to mind.

What can you do? I make it a point to discuss what matters with my kids every day after school and to ask what they learned about. My son is at least as conservative as I am and my step kids are pretty damn close. Our daughter is six but my wife and I make it a point to discuss age appropriate values with her. I vote at the ballot box and with my dollars.

It’s the left that constantly pushes a BS agenda and demands that society play along with their game while taking us further down the rabbit hole. They have an agenda and it isn’t tolerance, 1A, 2A or pro family.

To tolerate mental illness and unabridged evil in the name of freedom is to be intolerant of reality and ignorant of fact.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

434 members (219 Wasp, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 16penny, 52 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,843
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.